A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
We own a small apartment in the city that we visit most weekends. Last year we noticed that a young man lived in the apartment behind us and was able to look into our bedroom window. My wife first noticed this when we were having sex with her in the cowgirl position. Our room was dark, but a light in the closet light her up a little. His apartment was in the dark, too, but some outside light showed him clearly looking at her. She enjoyed the idea of him looking on and I enjoyed her additional performance for his benefit.

One of the reasons I love the cowgirl position is because I love looking at my wife's beautiful breasts, broad shoulders, defined collar bones and erect nipples as she convulses and enjoys my efforts below, but over time I become enticed by the idea of her showing herself completely to this man, who could probably only see her waist up over our window sill.

Everything went according to plan and the young man got a nice look at her wiping herself off after sex. I went to clean up and then walked out of the bedroom . . . to find my wife, still nude, standing under a recessed light in our living room . . . in clear view of the street, checking her phone. Her face was in shadow, securing her against any recognition in pictures, but her breasts were lit to their points and her pubic hair glowed with the light. She'd been there at least a few minutes and I was sure that many of the Sunday night returning home crowd had had the pleasure of the view. Just when I was beginning to think that her standing still gave the impression of a mannequin not a real person, she moved easily to our pantry, still naked, but now out of the light and invited me for some "alone" time.
By Shardog
what a lucky neighbor you have. That is so hot that she liked him looking and wanted to give him more time to take in the view!
By Thinker
And she can totally deny that she did it on purpose! We all have to check our cell phones, don't we?
By AnonAnon
She's likes showing the neighbor, but doesn't like to talk about it too much. Asking her to show him more, she kind of just did at my request. I never know when she is going to push the boundaries further though. The show in the living room, which is at street level and has a picture window was completely spontaneous. I couldn't see out for the light, but I'm sure the view inwards was good and her nipples and bush caught the light perfectly.

Regardless of what was visible, it would have been enough to cause a stir and cause people to talk, something she enjoys the thought of. Some years ago, she first wore a very see through tight maxi dress to large party of our friends, providing a clear view of her nipples through light beige fabric with blue dots on it. It was so revealing, she got a lot of spontaneous comments on it from people there. "This is the kind of dress people talk about," she said to me as we were leaving.
By Shardog
That's interesting, what does she like more the thought of causing a stir and people talking about seeing her or actually showing off her body?

For us it is the opposite, I don't want anyone talking about it. We have a not in our home area rule. Only one time did we try to give a little show at home but only because the guy was moving within a week or so and didn't really talk to anyone on our block anyway.

For me I love the idea of a guy seeing my wife topless or a nip slip or more if possible but I don't want it to be the talk of the town. I like the idea of her being the focus of someones fantasy or jerk off session. I think it is the ultimate compliment to get a physical reaction (getting hard) or getting horny enough to go home and jerk off about it. Or even better jerk off for her to watch!
By AnonAnon
Shardog, she doesn't like to discuss her thoughts out, even though I get turned on when she does give me a hint of her feelings during the show. Mostly, she seems to enjoy being liberated and owning her look. She's just extremely comfortable with her body and what she shows is limited by others not by herself. I don't think she would have a problem being nude even in front of her coworkers if it was considered tasteful. When I was dating her, I once picked her up from her work during the holidays when most people were off, there were no client meetings and everyone went in casually dressed, and she was wearing a very flimsy tee and jeans. The tee clearly showed her nipples and was the kind of loose design that really drapes the breasts very provocatively. She had a cowl on, but it didn't add that much modesty. I commented on it and she said something like, "Yeah, was a bit much for work," but she didn't seem overly concerned about it. Same kind of response when we have them over or run into them outside when she's showing. Only once, when she was wearing a very provocative see through gold shirt at a local dinner place near us and a co-worker kept his dark glasses on and seemed to be staring away at her nipples for about half an hour did she express some concern.

I don't think she particularly enjoys causing a stir, because I doubt our close friends get all stirred up about it and they are mostly the beneficiaries, but realizes that it is inevitable when the audience expands. Mostly, what she decides to wear on a particular day seems spontaneous and based on her mood, not planned for the audience or venue, which can be interesting since it sometimes makes for very daring situations.

I always enjoy her confidence more than who is looking or what pleasure they get out of it in the moment or later, but I did once get a lot of satisfaction finding an unpleasant ex at a party where my wife (then GF) was dressed in an extremely flimsy maxi dress sans underwear that clung everywhere. In just the right light, and I'm sure in the various flash photos taken that day, you could just about see her landing strip and she totally rocked the dress. When I told her that my ex was at the party, it turned out she had learned as much during the evening and had had a lot of fun with it.

She isn't any more daring when we travel, so I don't think she cares whether it is strangers or friends looking.
By willman
My very new partner ( 5 foot 10in and slim ) tells me that her parents always kept there married alive and fun by teasing each other and having little forfeits when either of them did something wrong, where one would take care of the other so to speak. She says she wonders what type of punishment I have in store for her and that it will involves total nakedness or she will have to reprogramme her imagination. Can't wait for her to be naughty!! Does anyone out there have similar fun with there partner involving little punishments where wife/partner is naked. I'd really love some suggestions from you guys.
By Thinker
You can start off innocently by having the blinds open. Have her strip and wrap her hair in a towel like she just got out of the shower. Make her go to each window and close the blinds exposing her to whomever walked by.

Another thing is to also have another towel that she puts in front of her leaving it open in the back. When a friend of yours (who she approves of) stop by, have her answer the door and invite him in. She can tell him that she is going to let you know he is here. He will have a great view of her ass as she walks away. Additionally, you could ask her to get him a beer. This would allow her to parade around in front of him a little more.

These are pretty tame but gets the ball rolling.
By Fish
Thinker,

you just described my wife and how she started off be an exhibitionist. We lived in a second floor duplex when we first married and had just gotten a puppy. Oftentimes, after we would come home from a night out at the bars, I would take the dog out to the back yard on a leash to potty and my wife would tease me by undressing to her bra and panties in front of our bedroom window while I watched. She would always close the blinds at that point and the show was over. The window was quite visible from the neighbors at the rear of the house. The best was when we came home from a company Christmas party and she was feeling no pain. I took the dog out and she proceeded to do her show in front of the window but this time was different. This time beyond opening the slats, she actually pulled the blinds up and completely open and proceeded to remove her dress. Then she did the unexpected and removed her bra and started massaging her tits in front of the window in plain sight. Even more to my surprise, she removed her panties revealing her bush, stood in front of the window for a while before stepping away. When I came inside, she was quite aroused and we ended up screwing on our bed with her on top with the lights on and the blind still open. Being on the second floor, I’m not so sure there was much of a show to be seen when we were screwing on the bed from the ground, but I am 100% sure that I was not the only one who enjoyed her undressing show in front of the window because we had a very nosey male neighbor who lived behind us who was always looking out his windows. Good times.
By Shardog
Thats awesome.
Like I have said in other posts my wife and I do not like to do any showing in our neighborhood. We like it more when we know that we don't know the viewers personally.

There was one instance that we did show at home though. We lived at the time on the 2nd floor with the side windows facing the side windows of the houses next to us. The house directly next to us had no view of our windows but the next house was a 3 story and had a great view.

My wife was in the bathroom which had a full size window, rare for a bathroom. I noticed from the kitchen window that the guy was washing dishes in front of his kitchen window and was rather attentive towards my house. I told my wife who just took a shower and was brushing her hair and so on to get rid of the towel. I didnt mind showing this guy since he was moving away in a week.

She opened the shade all the way and opened the window too. Then proceeded to drop the towel and stand there brushing her hair in front of the mirror. He was getting a great side view of her tits for sure. I doubt he could see much below her waist. I shut off the lights and watched his reaction from the kitchen.

He was paying more attention out the window then he was the dishes. I would stop by the bathroom and say something to my wife, giving her the play by play. I told her to find some reason to turn towards the window to give him the full on tits and nipples view. I went back to the kitchen and watched him stop in his tracks and just gaze at my wifes tits. Her nipples are real eye catchers.
I went back to the bathroom and said he loved it what did you do. She said the shade just happened to roll up all the way and she was fighting with it to get it back down. What a view he must have had. Something to jerk off about before and after he moved.
By Fish
Shardog,

I loved your story. My wife is also very shy about showing off where people we know can see her. This happened at our apartment where we literally did not know any neighbors. In fact, I don't really know for sure if my wife really even knew the nosey neighbor was likely enjoying the show too as his lights were usually off at night with the shades down but there always seemed to be a strategically placed gap in the blinds if you know what I mean. If he did see her, he got one hell of a look at her.

That was a great apartment. We now live in a neighborhood with nice homes and great neighbors that we are quite friendly with so any shows at home are not going to happen. However, we still take long weekends from time to time and they are always a treat. Your wife sounds quite a bit like my wife. I would love to hear more!
By Shardog
Thanks Fish, I have posted a bunch of storys in the past. Some are probably still on here. If you click my name then click Search user’s posts you will find them. let me know what you think! I love comments.
By Thinker
Fish and Shardog, Sounds like, even though your wives are shy, they still like to do things that will please you. Getting horny themselves is probably enjoyable too. Any other stories?
By AnonAnon
My wife wears something revealing of her own choice, but I do make a request once in a while and I know she enjoys my asking in moderation, because she always obliges. The last time I asked, she wore a dress made of the softest stretch material that clung to every detail of her nipples and areolae while allowing no see through and was loose below allowing for see through between her legs. It was a great combo, showing off her body both above and below in completely different ways. She wore it with the same aplomb that she lies in our tub in warm water without suds knowing full well our neighbor loves to check her out while she reads. When I've caught him looking and mentioned it to her, she usually laughs it off with a, "Don't worry, I've been keeping up with waxing."
By AnonAnon
Yes, she does. She doesn't take it too seriously.

She does keep a very neatly trimmed bush that provides a neat patch of cover to her lips. There are a couple of see through pants I like her to wear that would look too vulgar if she had a landing strip and might show too much if she didn't have the hair. She has a skirt that has a see through panel in front that she loves to wear without panties. It looks like she has nude underwear on until you look closely, particularly if she is sitting down, and realize that it isn't possible.
By AnonAnon
Now that it has started to get dark earlier, my wife is often in the tub or shaving herself by the light of her bath candles. I always enjoy talking to her when she is in the tub, because the light catches her body beautifully. With candlelight illumination she likes to leave the blind open and enjoy the cityscape outside, but this also allows the neighbor a nice view. I once asked her about it and if she was worried about him photographing her. Her response was that she likened it to being on a nude beach. If the neighbor took a photo and circulated it, it would be on him for snooping and not on her for being naked in her own bathroom. To her, the idea of not enjoying her bath, because someone just might see her seemed ridiculous.
By Thinker
Your wife needs to be a judge. She would rule correctly. I have received complaints that people have seen me naked in my apartment. Nevermind that they are peeping Tom(icina)s. It is my fault that they can me. They could not see details unless they had binocs or a telescope. :( Don't look if you cannot handle what you see.
By AnonAnon
Are they single folk complaining or people with kids?

This apartment is in the City, so no families around, just single folk. In summer, my wife gets up early and likes to do yoga in the nude on the balcony. I have raised the walls so she can enjoy the crisp morning air without the neighbors getting a direct view, but she does her work facing the glare film-covered sliding glass partition so she can check her poses in the reflection and I'm sure the reflection is more widely available than the direct view. We've never had a complaint. No whistling or anything on the street either when we run into the neighbors. Whoever is enjoying the view keeps it to themselves.
By Thinker
I don't know who is complaining. It is done anonymously. I am putting up doubled-up sheer curtains to block the view. It will allow me to keep the blinds up and the light shining in.
By AnonAnon
I imagine it is because you're a guy. I'm pretty careful myself, assuming that my wife's presence keeps certain windows well scrutinized.

I think it also helps that my wife is very comfortable being seen in the nude. On the few occasions the neighbor behind us whom we think likes to watch her in the cowgirl position has caught her eye or when he has been able to catch her scantily dressed by looking into the balcony or kitchen, she has smiled back easily and even waved.
By RAS535
My wife and I were camping at Lake Travis outside of Austin, Texas. I'd gotten up early and started breakfast on the Coleman when I noticed a couple of scuba divers just off the shore with their eyes glued on the tent. I'd tied the flaps open to get a good morning breeze. When I saw the divers looking straight our way, I walked over to the tent, looked in and there on her knees sat my wife naked and smiling. "Hey," I said, "I think a couple of divers are enjoying you." "Yeh," she said, aiming a smile at them and then tweaking her nipples "I stripped for 'em." She had fabulous tits. I didn't mind the divers admiring them and neither did she.
By AnonAnon
Great attitude! I love women who enjoy showing off that much.

My wife loves to wear very revealing tops to the movies. She likes to walk in in light that allows people to look without embarrassment while she gives them a show and then sit and watch a movie with just the neighbors getting a view. A few years ago she wore a long shirt dress, completely unbuttoned to almost her navel with a small cross strap bag holding it closed and heels. Not a stitch of clothing underneath it. The dress was opaque, but flimsy enough that it looked very sexy and very casual. There was the usual staring and craning through the movie, but a guy, with his girlfriend, walking out ahead of us kept turning around to stare at her. After a few glances from him, she smiled, reached one hand into her dress and pinched her nipple between thumb and forefinger, which moved the top enough to show her breast while (mostly) covering the nipple. The guy was grinning from ear to ear when she blew him a kiss. Made my day and probably his as well.
By Superone
I am married to a woman that sometimes really surprises me. She is an exhibitionist for sure , loves to go shoe shopping with skirt and no panties and blouse that she can show her tits. I go along to watch reactions. Rides in motor home naked frequently and when traveling in car. It is all part of the game for her!
By AnonAnon
The surprises are my favorite.

While driving to a party out in the suburbs, I looked over at my wife who was dressed in a loose top tucked into a high-waisted skirt. The top gapped a lot and provided no cover at all for her chest from my vantage point in the driver's seat. She caught me admiring her erect nipples and said, "Too much for the 'burbs?" Then she laughed and said, "Don't answer that." All our friends have seen her nipples many times, but it is fun to see a new person stare and not believe his luck. In this particular instance, my wife was leaning over a bar her breasts in full view from the side and a guy looked at them, looked at me looking at them casually and the the slightest twinkle appeared in his eye.

My favorite surprise was her wearing a see through tee without a bra to the office. Nipples unabashedly on display. "I can probably get away with it a few times," and, upon her return, "That was probably a bit much. I had a lot of visitors." Didn't stop her from doing it again several months later.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]