A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Most have probably seen the pictures I posted in another story of my wife and Lindsay.

This past Memorial Day weekend, we headed to our cabin for the weekend to relax by the fire and camp out with some friends. It sits way back in the woods, secluded on a river. We planned on Lindsay coming to stay with us. She asked if her girl friend/lover could join us. Why not I thought. But as I had hoped, I just knew that would end any chances of us getting to know each other better if you know what I mean. We were going to meet them in town because her car could not make it down the back road to our cabin.

That Friday evening we went into town and met them. When her friend got out of her little car, I about died. She was very tall, skinny and very cute. Id guess then she was also very young. She had a body that every guy would want to have in his bed. But then I guess, a lot of lesbians would too beings we was sure Lindsay was a lesbian.

When we got back to the cabin, my wife showed them to a bedroom for them to change into something more relaxing. When they came out, I about blew a load in my shorts. They both had on these shorts that are like skirts and a bikini top. Wow is all I could say. There wasn't a freckle or mark on this girl. Kimmy by the way was her name.

That night we sat by the fire outside enjoying roasted marshmallows and moon pies. They sat across the fire from us when my wife noticed something and leaned over to me and told me to look at the girls laps. I glanced over and both had no panties on under these short skirts. The light of the fire, highlighted their smooth shaven pussies. Now I was bothered. I just wanted to go over, get on my knees and push my face right between their legs. I just sat there.

Then my wife told me to put my hand between her legs. Damn. All I felt under her short skirt was a wet smooth pussy. She too had shaven.

After several drinks, things got very fun. My wife and I sat and watched Lindsay and Kimmy pet each other and finally they got around to remove their tops and bottoms and they got on top of the picnic table and began pleasuring each other. We got up and walked over to watch at their request. The next thing I knew, my wife was joining them. Lindsay told me to get naked too as they both were Bisexual and she has waited a couple of months to feel me inside of her.

Needless to say, the fun we had was something I hope will continue over the 4th of July which they plan on returning. I have never had three ladies taking care of me at once before. Some things I had never had done to me either and never got off so many times on one day or weekend.
Attachments
Kimmy helping cook food that is.
Kimmy helping cook food that is.
Kimmy5_25_14.jpg (77.46 KiB) Viewed 7818 times
By Thinker
I would have cum there to help you out...especially if Sonia came too. I have been admiring that vixen for a while now.
By Naddy
Sonia wrote:
sn_a4.jpg
Had a similar time once. Gf came out when buddy and I were camping. She n I played...fucked and sucked...on blanket in front of fire as he jo'd.
By Thinker
Thank you Sonia! I am heading to a nudist resort at the end of the month for a 5K. You and hubby care to join me. We could share a tent. You could be in the middle!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]