A place to share your sexy stories
By AtrueVoyeur
So, my girlfriend and I booked a fishing trip to Alaska. She actually bought it for me for my birthday. So we flew up and the next day we drove to the boat. On the way, we stopped and she got coffee, since it was very early and she was tired from the trip.
It was actually a nice day weather wise, so she had on jeans, a short top and a light jacket. When we got to the boat, we were surprised how small it was. Basically, it had a small cabin area and then the back was open for the fishing.
There was only room for her and I and two old fishing guys, who clearing had been doing this a long time. And the captain who looked like one of the deadliest catch guys and a young first mate, in his teens.
Anyway, we sat off with my girlfriend and I on one side and the other guys on the other. They all were eyeing my girlfriend quite a bit and were not very shy about it either.
After about an hour, we got to the fishing area and starting fishing. It was pretty slow. But, about this time, she asked me where the bathroom was as she had to pee. Well, there didn’t seem to be one, so I went into the cabin where the captain was and asked him where the bathroom was.
He laughed and said, the whole ocean and said stick it over the edge. I said, it was for her. Oh, he said, and then pulled out this white bucket and said, this is for the ladies. I said, oh, and went back and told her.
Well, she was pretty embarrassed at that and said she would hold it. But, another hour went by and she said, ok, I will need the bucket.
So, I told the Captain and he got the bucket and walked out to the front of the boat with it. He said, the little lady has to do her business and so we have to all go back to the cabin area so she can do it. But, he said the first mate had to watch the poles.
So, we all moved back and no one complained. The captain asked us to look away, but nobody looked away.
So, she was facing away from us and it was so erotic to watch her first take off her jacket, then unbutton her jeans. Finally, she pulled the jeans down around her ankles.
It was so quiet with only the lapping of the waves. But, me and 4 other men were looking at her ass in a thong.
She tried to straddle the bucket, but it was clear she was going to have to take her pants off, and panties.
So, that’s what she did, she stepped out of her pants put them on the edge of the boat and then stepped out of her panties.
Now, her ass was on display. The first mate had the best view and he was looking at her with a big smile.
She straddled the bucket and doing so, spread her ass so we saw her asshole too, and then she started to pee, and we could see it and hear it hit the side of the bucket.
She finished and then said, is there any paper? We all looked around in the cabin while she was there over the bucket. The first mate gave her the paper and she wiped off her pussy. All this she was facing away.
So, then she reached for her clothes, but the captain said, you have to dump the bucket. She picked it up and had to turn around to so we saw her pussy too. She dumped the bucket of pee over and then, here was the best thing.
She turned around and hit a wet spot and slipped. She fell right on her ass, but the guys all rushed up and grabbed her and caught her and of course, copped a feel of her butt picking her up even. And she scratched her ass, too.
The Captain grabbed a towel and put it around her waist and said, ok, everyone go fish. So, people went back. The Captain said to us, you two come in to the cabin, we have to clean up her wound.
So, we went in he asked the first mate to come in to help too. They got out the first aid kit and told Amber to lean over the seat where the captain sits to drive the boat.
He got behind her and moved the towel away. There was her ass bent over again and he was looking closely, as was the mate. I stood back and watched.
She had scratches like rug burn on both of her cheeks. So, he started to clean it with some alcohol on tissue and she sort of screamed. But he said just relax.
I watched as he put his hand on one side of her ass while he rubbed the other with the alcohol. As he did that, I could see he was spreading her ass cheeks. He was looking close up at her asshole. The first mate was just watching.
Then he said, I have some antiseptic cream and it put it on his fingers and without gloves, then he said move up a bit more on the seat.

By having her move up, the back side of her pussy was clearly visible. This was basically doggie style fuck position.
Then, I watched him rub the cream all over her ass cheeks and even touched her crack. I think he even got a thumb near her pussy.
Then he put band aids on the area and told the mate to get her clothes. We watched her get dressed and then she wanted to sit down in the cabin. We all left her. She didn’t fish anymore and was sobbing when we got off the boat.
She said she was so embarrassed to let the men see her pee and then the captain basically molested her by touching her. She was very upset. But, I think she enjoyed it a bit, too.
But, to me, it was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]