A place to share your sexy stories
By DonP
Dave called prety often but some time passed and the poker game with Jim and Roger happened. Finally Dave let us know he would make a short visit on a Saturday afternoon enroute home from a business trip. He called two hours out and Linda spent the time getting ready and she looked great. She had on only the short satin robe she'd worn the last visit and she had shaved her normally trimmed pussy to make her look, as he put it, even more naked,

After the initial greetings, the beer and wine he had brought began to flow. A little alcohol to allay inhibitions and we drank and talked and ate a snack lunch until Linda mentioned she had shaved as he had asked. Dave asked if to see and Linda pulled the bottom of her robe open and Dave took a good look at her pussy which seemed to require a lot of touching and stroking. He let us know he had to continue home that evening so he wanted to get started.

He showed me how simple the camera was to work set on automatic. He said he wanted to do a kind of fantasy shoot where he would pretend he had just dropped by for a visit and found Linda home alone and I would do the photography. He mentioned that this shoot would involve more "interactivity".

The "pretend part" started by him going outside then knocking on the door. The "shoot" began with her answering the door. She pretended to invite him in and they stood inside the doorway for a couple of shots. Then her robe "accidentally" slipped open a little and Dave reached over and fondled her exposed tit. This continued with them moving to the couch in the den, him squeezing her tits, then "noticing" her shaved pussy and getting down for a closer look as she sat with her legs spread on the couch. He pulled her pussy lips apart and made sure I got close ups.

The next step was Dave removing Linda's robe and he had her sit on his lap facing me. He squeezed her tits and played with her pussy at first just spreading it for the camera then fingering her and massaging her clit. Linda was getting turned on and Dave was seeing how much he could get away with. He had discovered Linda liked it a little rough. He had her change positions several times so I could get her from every angle. By now he was behind with her lying face down on her knees fingering her pussy with his thumb up her ass with his other hand spreading her for the camera.. He made sure I got closeups and wide shots of it all and I shot at least 300 photos. Linda in the midst of orgasms was very cooperative and Dave began licking her clit.

As we did this he would occasionally check the photos to make sure I was getting the shots he wanted. He was the director and co-star and Linda's naked body the star, and it was like 'look at me spreading Linda's pussy wide apart, look at me spreading her ass and anus, look at me fingering her pussy with three fingers in and my thumb up her ass while she is wracked with orgasms'; these were "trophy" photos. This thought caused a recall that when his wife was away he was known to have occasional "stag" parties. He had invited me to a couple in the past but it was just too far to go to get drunk. The subject came up once while we were all together and I remembered his wife commenting that if he ever showed anything of her at one of those parties his ass was single and broke.

This was reinforced by what happened when Dave called out for pizza. That is another story in itself but he managed it so the pizza guy got a show of Linda naked during the delivery. He made it seem an accident but I am sure he arranged the "accident". He apologised but at the same time saying how awesome it had been and expressing regret he didn't get it on video.

He left almost immediately after eating and Linda had plenty of energy left over for me. But I was more conflicted.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]