A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
Before we got married my wife and I had been to nude beaches a few times . Mostly in Europe.
After we got married I wanted to go to the nude beach since it had been a few years since we have been there .
With some hesitation she was reluctant to go , insisted on sitting by ourselves near the back of the beach , away from the crowds and she was adamant about keeping her bottoms on. After we got married she gained a little weight but it had all gone straight to her big 36 DD breasts . For some reason she gave me hard time about going.

So we set up our spot towards the back away from the crowd . There were only two or three couples within 50 feet of us .
I got naked with my cock quickly at attention after she unleashed those big firm tithes. I remember her saying " look at you , you got a hardon already, I'm not doing anything here".

We weren't there long . I was laying down and she was sitting next to me . Her big aereola's looked so tempting. I noticed her staring off down the beach but didn't see anything unusual. She then layer down on her stomach with her head up resting on her elbows. I was putting suntan lotion on her back and legs while at the same time applying some to throbbing cock. I noticed that she had spread her legs and was arching her ass up and down a little . The light blue bikini was begging to be removed . Small tufts of brown pubic hair peeking out the side when i pulled over the bikini to expose her ass.

I started putting lotion on her ass as my fingers grazed across her bikini clad slit . I didn't want to push my luck but I could tell she was horny. She kept staring to our right , so I asked her what she was looking at and she told me the guy to our right was jerking off . She then went on and kept talking about what he was doing , " i can't believe he's jerking off , and he looks like he's ready . Then the guy came and was flinging the cum off his cock . This must have set her off because she spread her legs wide and started humping her pussy against my fingers while I had three fingers pumping into her pussy.

When she orgasmed she actually spasmed . After she came she turned her head towards me and watched me finish jerking off . I blew my load all over her and the sand . When she sat up she goes " oh my god he's doing it to" . I never even noticed it but there was a guy less than 20 feet in back of us sitting there in a lounge chair just stroking away.

We got home , took showers and fucked like rabbits . The whole time I'm fucking her she didn't stop talking about everyone jerking off at the nude beach.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]