A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
Before we got married my wife and I had been to nude beaches a few times . Mostly in Europe.
After we got married I wanted to go to the nude beach since it had been a few years since we have been there .
With some hesitation she was reluctant to go , insisted on sitting by ourselves near the back of the beach , away from the crowds and she was adamant about keeping her bottoms on. After we got married she gained a little weight but it had all gone straight to her big 36 DD breasts . For some reason she gave me hard time about going.

So we set up our spot towards the back away from the crowd . There were only two or three couples within 50 feet of us .
I got naked with my cock quickly at attention after she unleashed those big firm tithes. I remember her saying " look at you , you got a hardon already, I'm not doing anything here".

We weren't there long . I was laying down and she was sitting next to me . Her big aereola's looked so tempting. I noticed her staring off down the beach but didn't see anything unusual. She then layer down on her stomach with her head up resting on her elbows. I was putting suntan lotion on her back and legs while at the same time applying some to throbbing cock. I noticed that she had spread her legs and was arching her ass up and down a little . The light blue bikini was begging to be removed . Small tufts of brown pubic hair peeking out the side when i pulled over the bikini to expose her ass.

I started putting lotion on her ass as my fingers grazed across her bikini clad slit . I didn't want to push my luck but I could tell she was horny. She kept staring to our right , so I asked her what she was looking at and she told me the guy to our right was jerking off . She then went on and kept talking about what he was doing , " i can't believe he's jerking off , and he looks like he's ready . Then the guy came and was flinging the cum off his cock . This must have set her off because she spread her legs wide and started humping her pussy against my fingers while I had three fingers pumping into her pussy.

When she orgasmed she actually spasmed . After she came she turned her head towards me and watched me finish jerking off . I blew my load all over her and the sand . When she sat up she goes " oh my god he's doing it to" . I never even noticed it but there was a guy less than 20 feet in back of us sitting there in a lounge chair just stroking away.

We got home , took showers and fucked like rabbits . The whole time I'm fucking her she didn't stop talking about everyone jerking off at the nude beach.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]