A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
My wife and I have been training for a marathon for the past few months and I've noticed that her butt has been looking better than it ever has, particularly in the see thru yoga pants she wears.

She must have taken a note of my compliments, because she decided to wear a see through dress I really like sans panties. Normally, she wears something underneath that provides coverage, because the dress has a revealing panel that twists over one butt cheek and up over the chest and over a shoulder. She normally wears it without a bra and it provides a very clear view of her nipples and areolae, but the dress is so soft, almost like pantyhose, that the look isn't of aggressive nudity, almost of intimacy. This dress has been responsible for everyone we know knowing exactly what her nipples look like and is one of my favorites. She wears it out a lot, gets a lot of compliments on it, but had never worn it as a hostess. I had never noticed the see through panel wrapped low on the dress, because she has perfect breasts and the nipples usually take up all my attention.

What I noticed this time around was that the dress is a bit tighter wrapped lower down so it really hugs the butt and stretches enough to show the line under the butt and also the cheek itself curving up. The view in the front is modest, because my wife has her pubic hair shaved low this year.

To top it off, my wife used heavy make-up around her eyes and lips only, which gave an odd sense of privacy to her appearance, as if she was in disguise and made the entire show very edgy, but not uncomfortable. Even though I've seen her show more in public, somehow this display within our house was even more erotic.
By AnonAnon
Thanks, Shardog. She's very comfortable with nudity so all of our friends have seen her in something revealing, but being a hostess was different because she was the center of attention as she served the meal and greeted the people. It sets the tone for the party instead of just adding some spice to it.

She often wears tops that clearly show her nipples and it is her signature look for a lot of things from late night to bicycling to cookouts, but always with some restraint in the pants department. Of late she has been experimenting with very flimsy long dresses that look great just on her natural form unmodified by control garments. One of the sexy aspects of some of them is that they are woven and when she stretches them by parting her legs and the sun is hitting just right, they can be quite revealing.

When I first met her, she was almost always dressed in a shirt dress of one kind or another and often without underwear. Once or twice we had to leave a party at a restaurant with floor seating because of it. I was naive enough to think she didn't realize the risk until one party when we were playing with some mock light sabers so that a friend could use his special effects software on the footage to make some Star War style sequences. I noticed that she was showing some bush as she swung the rod, but wasn't sure whether to embarrass her by telling her. After the footage had been shot she said, "I think I was showing a lot," and without a concern that it had been caught on camera. When I mentioned the footage she said, "I'm OK with him using it for his own pleasure," and I realized that she was just being candid.
By Shardog
Its so interesting that you both are ok or into her dressing to show her body to your friends. I am the opposite with my wife. In front of people we know we dont want to show off any. I like her showing off to strangers. I like the idea of some guy getting an eyeful and then going home and jerking off thinking about her. Or even better jerking off for her to watch.

Although I have shown pictures to my best friend of many years it was fun but short lived. I know he loved what he saw. Sill dont want friends thinking that she is there for their enjoyment.
By AnonAnon
Shardog, what I enjoy most is her confidence and the fact the her look is the same regardless of audience and that she owns it completely and comfortably.

On the first date where I invited her out to a friend's house for a dinner party of about ten people, she wore a very flimsy tee without a bra and the tee did nothing much to conceal her nipples or the color of her areolae. She drove separately from me so I didn't have a say in the matter, and I recall being a little uncomfortable when she showed up. However, she charmed everyone there, even the ones whom I saw openly staring at her nipples when she first walked in, and I realized that it was just my own lack of confidence. Very quickly after that I realized that she was just that comfortable with her body and even wearing a low-cut tee that showed off her entire breast every time she bent over was just going to happen. The first time she wore a pair of see through pants, she had a landing strip and it was very visible. She had expected the party to be darker than it was and when it wasn't, it was very clear how little she had on. All I recall was a hand strategically dangled during photos, but total comfort otherwise. Once or twice, she bent forward to take a photo and I happened to behind her and the view was excellent!

I don't encourage friends discussing her with me. One of two have tried, but I haven't responded encouragingly. I assume they enjoy it, but I don't want to share that part with them. She comfortable with them complimenting her directly and so am I. Over time, most of our friends have become comfortable complimenting her on her more revealing outfits. She enjoys the compliments and they seem to enjoy being able to make them.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]