A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
The first time I saw a real naked woman I was staying at a friends house for a week during the summer .
He had told me how his mom would take a shower in the morning then go into the dining room by the air conditioner and get dressed. I didn't believe him so I had my chance the week I stayed with them.

I heard the shower going so I got up and cracked my door open just enough to see from the bedroom I was sleeping in. On an angle I could see the entrance to the dining room . MY heart was racing like a rabbit in anticipation of getting my first real glimpse of a naked woman. To begin with she was a short stocky woman , not fat but firm and stocky . Large breasts that must have been a good 36 DD . I always admired the way she wore blouses/ shirts that showed her deep cleavage .

The shower stopped and the bathroom door opened. She had a white towel wrapped around her . I think I was hard before she even made it to the dining room. I couldn't believe what I was seeing . She removed her towel and stood there butt naked less than 10 feet away from me . She was cooling off with the air conditioner blowing on her . As she stood there , I was amazed at naked beauty. She had tan lines from the one piece bathing suit she wore . Her breasts seemed very large and heavy gently swaying from side to side as she dried off and got dressed . Her aereola was light pink and and about 3" wide . When she bent over her breasts looked like two torpedoes with pointy nipples but from the side her nipples were the size of thimbles . Her bush was dark brown , curly and very hairy . I wondered how she fit all that pubic hair in her bathing suit. I couldn't stop thinking about what I had seen all day . I must have jerked off 10 times that day in the bathroom .

The second day , I didn't have an opportunity because her son woke up and I was afraid he might catch me checking her out. The following day , she walked out of the shower , went into the dining room and proceeded to dry off and get dressed . What really got me was when she put one leg up on the chair to dry her legs. From the back I saw what seemed like at the time a huge pussy . I remember thinking that her husband must be really big to fill that thing and that it must have been big because she had been through labor . What I was looking at was her long hairy slit and the curly dark pubic hairs that grew up the crack of her ass .

It was incredible and I never looked at her the same again . I beat off for years thinking about what I had seen.
By Fish
When I was 14 and in the midst of raging puberty hormones, I was fortunate enough to end up going camping with a group of families in RVs. I was the only boy in a group of 5 teens. the girls ranged between 14 to 16. On the Saturday night, the adults all sat around the campfire and got really plastered and left us teens to fend for ourselves. We ended up playing cards in a tent which eventually evolved into spin the bottle and strip poker. As an adult now, seeing a young teen girl naked would make me feel like a pedophile but as a 14 year old boy seeing naked teen girls I was in utter utopia. We all ended up naked for a brief time as we kept watch that none of the parents came our way. I think it was the first time any of us had seen the opposite sex naked and there was even a fair amount of cautious hand play, of which I had a very messy accident upon being touched. I think I walked around with a boner for the remainder of my teen years after that night.
By Thinker
Nice story Fish. I have been trying to remember my first time but cannot recollect which time was the first.
By Gina
I honestly do not know if I was ever the first naked lady to be seen by anybody, but I can say that the first time being seen by the opposite sex can be quite exciting too. I remember the first time I was seen in my birthday suit. Up until that time it was only my mother, doctor, or close personal female friends in a changing room. However, the first time undressing in front of a male who sees you as a sex object is completely different. Mine happened the summer between graduating high school and starting college and was on a canoe outing on a river with a boy I had just started dating and another couple. The river was lazy and we eventually tipped our canoes to swim, which led to skinny dipping. It was quite a rush and I still get goose bumps, two bigger than others, every time I think back to how it felt revealing my body for the first time to the opposite sex. That feeling is probably the root of my exhibitionist streak, although nothing I do now will ever produce the same feeling I got that day. No, I did not have sex on that day. LOL
By Greydawg
After seeing this thread I had to really stop and think about it because I couldn't remember for sure. Growing up my dad had Playboy magazines so whenever mom and dad were gone my brothers and sisters and I would all look at them. So seeing a naked woman in a picture was pretty common for me at an early age. It was when I could remember seeing Playboy showing pubic hair on the Playmates that things started getting a little more exciting. So, yeah, I'm showing my age.

The first totally naked female I remember for sure seeing was when I was high school. A small group of us went to the local mountains to do some swimming in some of the pools. One of the gals lived in one of the several nudist camps in the area so she had no qualms about stripping down. I can still see it in my mind's eye. She had a beautiful tanned body with no tan lines and absolutely perfect tits. It was hard (no pun intended) to not keep from staring the rest of the day. Sure wish I knew what happened to her.

I know it's not as exciting as some of the other stories but it's a memory permanently emblazoned in my mind.
By Naddy
I musta been about 13. I slept in converted front porch right adjacent to the front door. Rural farm house. Sister was about 15, slept in back bedroom. Hers had tall old windows, low to the floor. It was in the country, we never shut curtains or blinds. We all went to bed at the same time. Lites out. Summer nite, warm outside. I'd go out the from door race around house and watch sister prepare for bed. I'd watch her undress and put her jammies on. I remember her big tits. Big and perky. With puffy young nipples. MMmmm!!

Veliki wrote:The first time I saw a real naked woman I was staying at a friends house for a week during the summer .
He had told me how his mom would take a shower in the morning then go into the dining room by the air conditioner and get dressed. I didn't believe him so I had my chance the week I stayed with them.

I heard the shower going so I got up and cracked my door open just enough to see from the bedroom I was sleeping in. On an angle I could see the entrance to the dining room . MY heart was racing like a rabbit in anticipation of getting my first real glimpse of a naked woman. To begin with she was a short stocky woman , not fat but firm and stocky . Large breasts that must have been a good 36 DD . I always admired the way she wore blouses/ shirts that showed her deep cleavage .

The shower stopped and the bathroom door opened. She had a white towel wrapped around her . I think I was hard before she even made it to the dining room. I couldn't believe what I was seeing . She removed her towel and stood there butt naked less than 10 feet away from me . She was cooling off with the air conditioner blowing on her . As she stood there , I was amazed at naked beauty. She had tan lines from the one piece bathing suit she wore . Her breasts seemed very large and heavy gently swaying from side to side as she dried off and got dressed . Her aereola was light pink and and about 3" wide . When she bent over her breasts looked like two torpedoes with pointy nipples but from the side her nipples were the size of thimbles . Her bush was dark brown , curly and very hairy . I wondered how she fit all that pubic hair in her bathing suit. I couldn't stop thinking about what I had seen all day . I must have jerked off 10 times that day in the bathroom .

The second day , I didn't have an opportunity because her son woke up and I was afraid he might catch me checking her out. The following day , she walked out of the shower , went into the dining room and proceeded to dry off and get dressed . What really got me was when she put one leg up on the chair to dry her legs. From the back I saw what seemed like at the time a huge pussy . I remember thinking that her husband must be really big to fill that thing and that it must have been big because she had been through labor . What I was looking at was her long hairy slit and the curly dark pubic hairs that grew up the crack of her ass .

It was incredible and I never looked at her the same again . I beat off for years thinking about what I had seen.
By ripstar1
I clearly remember my first bare tits. I went into my friends house behind him and there was his mother suckling her baby. She made no attempt to cover up.

The first fully nude women that I saw was at summer camp. They had gang showers with times for the girls and separate times for the boys. This must have been some kind of tradition with the camp councilors. After showering with my cabin mates and cabin councilor we were dressing and the councilor called us together.

He said I am going to show you something, but we have to keep it a secret. He led us over behind the shower where the girls councilors were taking their turn in the showers. He moved a piece of wood and peaked through a crack. He then had each of us take turns peaking. Wow I couldn't believe my eyes looking at these girls who were about the same age as the girls I had masturbated to looking at playboy mags.
By WickedWonder
Fish my first time seeing a woman naked was camping also. Not quite as fun as your time though.
We went camping with other family members. One whom we had a daughter two years older than me. She had four other girlfriends camping with her and her Dad had a old fold down camper they brought for the girls to sleep in. They set it up out further than the rest of us so the girls wouldn't bother everyone else with night time giggling. A cousin and I sneaked out into the woods and came up behind the girls camper shortly after they went in to change out of their bathing suites. The whole back side of the camper was window which they had wide open. I forgot, these girls were all 16 years old and my cousin and I were 13. We watched from behind some bushes as they stripped naked and danced around in front of each other, stood next to each other and compared breast sizes, patted each other on the butts and best of all, compared what was between their legs.
Later that night we spied again and saw them with lights on inside, as a couple of them sucked each others nipples and a few other things neither my cousin nor I understood at the time and thought it was gross. But now would love to watch all that gross stuff we can view.

Needless to say, we didn't get caught and both found out how to jack off behind the trees.
By tzzzr
Like a lot of guys have posted my first naked woman was actually a girl cousin of mine. Both of us would have been 12 or 13 at the time. We were at an uncles house for a family get together and were going swimming.

Her brothers and I went to one end of a partially finished basement to change and she went to another. Her brothers pointed her out to me through the unfinished walls. It's been years ago but I still remember she was just starting to develop.

To my knowledge she never found out.
By Jocko64
Hell I don't know but my bet is that it was my Mother??? Now with my wife, I am sure that many young boys have seen her naked, She has awesome body and legs and 34D's and doesn't mind showing them off. Mostly to adults but I know younger have seen her. When we traveled in motorhomes some days she would not get dressed at all.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]