A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
My wife is no stranger to flashing her bush in public, but I always enjoy those occasions where her bush is on display more continuously. In the past she has done this by wearing see through pants sans underwear, crochet bikinis or leggings, but never by wearing something that was obviously meant to allow for direct glimpses without making it look like an accident.

Last week she pushed the limits further by attending a small party of our friends wearing a black gown sans underwear. The top provided a nice see through of her nipples, but had enough frills and seams not to appear naked, but the bottom was cut high to the waist in a slit over the front of her left leg. I'm pretty sure the dress was meant to be worn with matching underwear that would be seen, but she went without. The party was in the dark outside and there wasn't much sitting, and the dress worked perfectly. A clear view of her bush was available, but dark enough that it was sexy without being vulgar. The lips were concealed by her bush, but the trimmed bush itself was visible. My wife worked the dress, sometimes bending tantalizingly for some food on a table, knowing that the temptation to glance in the direction of her crotch would be irresistible. Those looking were rewarded by some sleek lines and a delicate nakedness.

She got a lot of compliments on the dress and we both thought it was daring without being aggressive, somehow less aggressive than a dress that shows a lot of cleavage. I'm sure she'll be doing it again.
By WickedWonder
My wife has never done anything like this. Glad your wife does this. A real turn on I'm sure.

On the news last night, I didn't catch where it was at, a young lady walked into a party store, grabbed a bottle of good wine and walked out the door not paying for it. The clerks let her walk. Why? She flashed them her lower half wearing no pants or panties at all! Now that is a teasing move!
By AnonAnon
I caught that story. I think the perp was on drugs and is now in custody.

Speaking of grocery stores, it isn't particularly rare to catch revealingly dressed women at our local grocery store, although I do go very late when I do. I once saw a girl with a completely see through white top sans bra with her boyfriend or husband and another time another girl in a see through ankle length dress with no underwear. Both were attractive and smiled back when I politely checked them out. In the case of the second girl, I could see her bush clearly, but I saw her outside striding to her car. The dress may have been less tight around the crotch when she was in the store itself. I usually take my bicycle and a trailer and I once saw a girl cycle up to the parking area braless in a see thru top clinging to her breasts. There is at least a quarter mile to the nearest apartments and I have to think that several dozen cars would have see her like that on the street.

I would say that going braless in something a little see through is not a huge deal in our neighborhood. My wife goes walking like that all the time and doesn't get much of a reaction other than the usual checking out that she doesn't mind. Sometime we'll cycle out a few hours and realize when we walk into a place for lunch that not everyone everywhere expects a woman to walk in in a very unzipped cycle jersey and no bra.

My wife sometimes likes to push my buttons by being provocative by pulling something sexy out of her pannier and putting it on for lunch. She exchanged her jersey for a see through gold shirt once that clearly showed her nipples moving under it with every breath. I was a little uncomfortable in the rural setting, until we ran into a geeky IT support co-worker of hers that decided to sit down with us and ogle her for about half an hour. I loved it. She had the shirt open enough that she couldn't really lean into the table for fear of the shirt gapping and fully revealing her breasts and reclining back into the chair, it grazed her nipples very revealingly, indeed. Her co-worker was between us at a round table and my view was excellent so I'm sure his was superb. I teased her for weeks that she wouldn't be able to get IT support at work without the guy mentally undressing her. I know she enjoyed it.
By Gina
Well.... I guess I really cant comment on what it is like to show your "bush", since when this happened I was without. My hubby and I had a date night arranged and I told him to choose wherever he wanted to go for dinner. I decided to dress to impress and had not confided in him that I had decided to go hairless as a way to surprise him. I even went so far as to wear a very short and tight leather skirt thinking that at some point in the evening he would give in to temptation and discover his surprise while we were in the car.

Much to my surprise, my hubby chose a local sports bar. The place was packed and we eventually settled in at the bar where there were high top tables and chairs in the center and regular booths on the walls. Needless to say, we ended up at a high top. As I scooched up onto my elevated bar chair It was nearly impossible to do so in a way without my skirt riding up and my legs being spread. needless to say, a group of men in the booth next to our table got to discover my surprise before my hubby. As the dinner went on and as the drinks flowed im sure they enjoyed the view as at one point they sent hubby and me over some drinks. Hubby had no idea why but I was kind enough to give the boys a proper "thank you" by not holding back and giving them a full view with legs parted and skirt hiked as much as would allow without looking obvious. Needless to say, by the time we left the restaurant I was pretty worked up and hubby loved his surprise as I immediately gave it to him in back seat of our SUV in the parking lot. LOL
By Thinker
Oh Gina. I think all of us will give you a pass for not having a bush then. ;) Hadn't thought of the possibilities of those high tables until now. I'll be looking for you now!
By AnonAnon
Gina, my favorite part of your story is where you didn't hesitate at the choice of the bar despite knowing you'd likely show more than you intended. When you "dress to impress" this is going to happen from time to time and confidence is so sexy!

I made a genuine mistake in estimating how see thru a top was on my wife. As we walked from our car to the restaurant, I could see every head turning towards her. I sneaked a peek at her and realized that the street light were getting in behind her top and lighting up her breasts, which shone through the top as if it wasn't there. It was a stunningly daring view and not far from home with likely several people we knew in the "audience". My wife said to me, "I bet I'm showing a lot, because everybody is looking," but she didn't change a thing despite and obvious amount of ogling at dinner. After dinner, she insisted on buying me ice cream at our favorite stand and then, once we parked in the alley behind our house, she took the top off and walked to the house, waving at our neighbor smoking on his deck. There wasn't a light on, but it was clear to him she was topless.
By Gina
Anon,

I must admit that it was a hefty dose of "liquid courage" that made me give the boys a show. Also, when you are used to sporting a bush most of your life and then suddenly go smooth it is, at least for me, a very erotic and sensual experience. Being a bit of an exhibitionist at heart, I really enjoyed the reaction that I got that evening. I like your story too, it sounds like your wife and me have a lot in common. I like her style.
By AnonAnon
Gina, thanks! It is always nice to hear of a woman's enjoyment of exhibitionism and, more importantly, her ownership of it. A huge turn-on. I enjoy my wife's exhilaration when she indulges her exhibitionist side. She's not always comfortable talking about it, and I wish she was, but she definitely enjoys doing it.

My wife often wears a crochet bikini that is the perfect weave that hints at everything, but shows nothing clearly. It shows off her areolae color, but doesn't let a nipple show, shows off the darkness of her bush, but is too thick for the hair to poke all the way through, is just low enough to hint at a little bit of her bush, but nothing much actually gets past the top. I don't much care of beaches and probably wouldn't go at all if my wife didn't come along. Knowing this, my wife got a bikini bottom that was more open and much more daring, but to keep things sane, she shaved her bush down a lot lower to where it just provided coverage and also thinned it out to where the color wasn't so obvious. This allowed her to sport a look I'd been wanting her to try, the white linen pant sans underwear and the skin-colored knit pant sans underwear.

She has often worn a look that showed her pubic hair through pants, but it has always been a hint of shadow and shape, sometimes accompanied by temporary geometric tattoos over the rest of her body, not a more see through look of nudity without shadow. The fine knit pant worn over her naked body is now my favorite look. A seam covers the private parts while the rest is delicately and thoroughly revealed. Maybe a body stocking look next?
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]