A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Well we been back from our trip to Captiva Island in Florida for 2 days. I had an invite by a camera equipment company to come for an all expense paid four day stay with my wife and try out their new proto type equipment. The place was a lavish resort with many beautiful models to photograph. I would guess, 90 percent of them were very willing to do nude photo shoots.

From the minute we arrived, I knew there was magic in the air. I have taken many women and men's nude photos but here was young flawless women and men just walking around nude as if nothing detoured them to put clothes on.

I begged my wife to join them because even at 56 years old, she is near perfect herself. Over the years, she would refuse to join but only one or two sessions when she was much younger.

The 3rd night, we got an invite from a female photographer whom was there for same reasons to join her and her man. Drinks flowed and new beginnings opened up for us. Our lives I think have changed. At least my wife's has.

Arriving home, checking my email, I find this from that female photographer.
Attachments
My 56 year old wife
My 56 year old wife
lsd7031.jpg (21.24 KiB) Viewed 9108 times
By WickedWonder
Then another photograph of the woman whom took my wife's photographs. Her name is Lindsay! I'm thinking around her mid 30s.
Attachments
lsd1007march714.jpg
lsd1007march714.jpg (56.64 KiB) Viewed 9107 times
By WickedWonder
lsd1589march614.jpg
lsd1589march614.jpg (91.41 KiB) Viewed 9106 times
I think my best model of all was, Heather. I love red heads! But then, I love all of the female figures. These are all I dare post for now. Hope you enjoy and soon will post "The Rest of the Story"
Attachments
lsd1089.jpg
lsd1089.jpg (58.2 KiB) Viewed 9106 times
By WickedWonder
WickedWonder wrote:Then another photograph of the woman whom took my wife's photographs. Her name is Lindsay! I'm thinking around her mid 30s.
Not "then another photograph" These were taken by me, the first was of the female photographer that took my wife's photographs and a whole lot more!
By Thinker
I cannot believe your wife is 56yo. She looks like she is 26yo! Absolutely gorgeous!

Lindsay is very pretty too, in a much different way. Her blonde hair and blue eyes can melt anybody! Perfect tits and pussy lips. Cannot ask for much more.

I can see why you like Heather. She is a cutie and very white...not a speck of tan.

Hiking with the 4 ladies would be fun. They are all so cute.

I am officially jealous! ;)
By WickedWonder
Yes thinker my wife looks much younger than she is. She has developed some wrinkles on her face and some gray hairs but she works out daily and takes good care of herself. I will say that when she does want sex, "when" she still performs like a 26 year old.

I posted an error. It was the second night not the third that things got rolling. She took my wife's photo first while I was gone. I took her photo later on that night after Lindsay and her man, my wife and I all went skinny dipping in the Gulf. Lots of fun afterwards.

The four girls were a pose I had set up to capture them as if they were walking down a path. I had just finished up photographing them individually and as groups.

Oh perfect Heather. That is why I love these red heads. So flawless, white and their tiny pink nipples and don't forget that light pink pussy they have. What else to highlight her bright red hair and white body that a white background. I always love the mirror too.

Oh by the way, Lindsay lives only 4 hours from us. We have her phone number and we plan a redo of them nights at our place. MY WIFE'S suggestion at that!
By Thinker
Only being 4 hours away, you will be visiting often. I look at Lindsay's photo and cannot stop staring at her face. There is something special about it. She looks so wholesome, the girl-next-door. Have fun!
By WickedWonder
Got a phone call Yesterday morning. Lindsay. Says they will be in our area today and would like to stop for awhile and check out my portfolios. Can't wait! Yes thinker, something about her that stirs me up. I think she stirs my wife up too. All I know is something she said, did or something? got my wife to pose for her. Not only nice looking but her demeanor is awesome too.

We hit it off real good. She is fun to play with too. There is a story of that day that will blow you away. Even my wife blew me away that day.

Oh by the way, even though we weren't allowed to use our own cameras, I did sneak in some shots on my own camera and obviously Lindsay did too.
By Thinker
Would love to hear the story of your previous encounter. I enjoy being blown (away). ;) Wouldn't mind the story from either gal.

Showing each other your "portfolios?" Is that what photographers call it? LOL Hope you have fun checking out her "portfolio!"

I'll be having fun today too. Going on a long bike ride. When I get back and cleaned up, I may get to engage in some of the fun you will have today. She does like to be tied up. I am so eager to have sex but will have to show some "restraint" first. ;)
By WickedWonder
Ya thinker, I guess that is what they call it. A portfolio. She arrived and we sat out back in this beautiful weather. She has on a very hot looking blouse and skirt. Well her "portfolio" was no were as big as mine. She has done some nice photography. When she saw some of mine, she about fell out of the chair. Said she would love to do some sessions outside. Her's is only in studio and with back drops, hired models and only women. When she saw the erotic photos, she couldn't believe I could hold my composure while taking such photos. You know, actual couples having sex and close ups. Well at times, it is very hard not to jump in with them.

Anyway, we are planning a summer week that she can come, (hopefully all over me) and stay for a week and have me teach her some more about photographing artistic nudes.

Sooner or later, as soon as I get time, I will post the story about our tryst when we met.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]