A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
On our honeymoon my wife and I went to one of the islands .
We spent a spent a lot of time at the beach and would often go back to the room for sex . We had sex at least twice a day back then . I couldn't keep my hands off her , with her beautiful big 36 DD firm breasts and neatly trimmed brown bush .

Every morning we ordered breakfast to the room . The waiter would bring our breakfast down to our patio in the back of the bungle, set the table then knock on the sliding glass door . One morning we were going at it like rabbits . As we heard him outside setting the table , my new bride was bending over the side of the bed , her big titties swaying as I plowed her pussy with everything I had from the back . Just as I unloaded into her pussy , we heard a knock on the door .

I could have ignored him or yell out go away , but I knew he was waiting for his tip .

I quickly threw on my shorts and my wife put on her short sleeve pajama top braless and her shorty pajama bottoms .

We step onto the patio and there he was telling us what we were having for breakfast as if we were blind . It's all part of the "tip" process .

Anyway , as I'm sitting there drinking my coffee , I noticed him staring at my wife . I figured he was looking at her big firm braless tits . He walks away and I glance over at my wife , she had one knee up and her loose pajama bottoms were gaping open revealing her brown bush and slit with gobs of my cum oozing out of her . I then realized that the waiter had also noticed . I never told her because she would have never walked outside like that again and I enjoyed eating breakfast with her dressed like that.
By Biguns
Have you ever thought your wife might have known she was showing and he was looking? We women like to be flirts sometimes. Ths is an awesome story. I hope you will share more adventures with us.
By AnonAnon
There is a good chance, she knew what she was doing.

My wife has a pair of tiny shorts she likes to wear out in summer. They are small enough that she doesn't like to wear panties with them, because the panties would show. They're very flattering and not so low on the waist that they show anything, so I'd never thought much of them until we once went to test drive some cars. Somewhere around the middle of the process I realized that the shorts provided a superb view of her pussy every single time she sat in or was getting out of the car, a view that was not lost on the salesman. I was about to tell her when I realized that there was no way she didn't know, because the amount she was spreading her legs the air flow alone would have made it obvious. Since that incident, I have noticed that she wears those shorts only after she gets groomed and sports a certain style where her hair is cut away from her legs and to cover her pussy lips somewhat. It is my guess that many people have been intentionally treated to this view.
By WickedWonder
Shortly after we got married, we were having sex in our back yard. Wife had this loose fitting bikini on and when she bent over, it would ride up between her lips. I just had to have it and just after I filled her up, her dad came walking around the house to find us. She didn't have time to wipe. As we stood there talking, he said he had better go. He looked at my wife and told her she better go in and wipe the jizz off her thighs. It was running down her legs and very obviously, he was looking.
By Zolder
WickedWonder wrote:Shortly after we got married, we were having sex in our back yard. Wife had this loose fitting bikini on and when she bent over, it would ride up between her lips. I just had to have it and just after I filled her up, her dad came walking around the house to find us. She didn't have time to wipe. As we stood there talking, he said he had better go. He looked at my wife and told her she better go in and wipe the jizz off her thighs. It was running down her legs and very obviously, he was looking.

Oops! Oh well! :D
By Shardog
Biguns wrote:Have you ever thought your wife might have known she was showing and he was looking? We women like to be flirts sometimes. Ths is an awesome story. I hope you will share more adventures with us.

You know that makes me remember one instance with my wife's sister. We were all younger when this happened. We were setting up for a party and I told her to go get dressed and I would finish up. She left then came back down the stairs in a white pair of cut off sweat pants. They were old and stretched out and the leg openings were pretty big.

she came half way down the stairs and stood there with one leg about 1 or 2 steps higher then the other. I walked over and asked what was the matter. She made some comments to what I was doing then left. As I stood there lookign up at her I could see right into her shorts. A clear and well lit look at her almost hairless pussy. What a sight it was and what a nice pussy she has. MMM ... would have loved to lick it right there.

I always wondered if she did it on purpose .... she has always let some good nipple peeks go on too.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]