A place to share your sexy stories
By DonP
After Dave's second visit he seemed to have gotten busy with work for a while or maybe his wife was suspicious. The thing at the beach happened and was repeated , but it wasn't as intense. Linda was up for more "fun", drawing the line at sex.

After a couple of names were shot down, Jim and Roger came to mind. Linda knew them thru work but they didn't work for her company. Roger was divorced and Jim's wife, if you believed him, was just about frigid. We had been on a couple of weekend canoe trips with them and they came over for dinner and drinks every couple of months with Linda fixing dinner and them supplying the drinks. They had been very attentive of Linda in her bikini on the river and an incident where her tube top got accidentally pulled down got rave reviews.

So she wanted to give them a show but she didn't want to be blatant about it. So what we came up was this.

She invited them over for dinner ... as was typical they brought the liquid refreshment. During dinner Linda brought up that she wanted to learn to play poker and we began immediately after dinner. The rules were explained and after a couple of practiice hands we began playing nickel/dime ante and Linda lost her stake pretty fast. I gave her more money and she quickly lost that too....and I complained she was loosing my money faster than I was winning. Jim or Roger said something about playing just for fun and I said if you weren't playing for something it was just cards not poker but that Linda was costing me the shirt off my back.

That cued Linda to offer to bet her shirt...because according to her was no risk because she had figured the game out and was going to win. After a bit of discussion it was decided she would get $2.50 for each of her three articles of clothing, $1 from each of them and 50c from me. The article would be removed when she lost that stake and she couldn't just loose her clothes and run out... she would have to stay and be our serving wench, fetching us beers etc for at least one hour. She laughed at that and said we'd better get ready to loose all our money.

She played a little better but it wasn't long before she was peeling off her shorts. Her panties had a lace pattern in front but were sheer in back and we all enjoyed the view as she got us beers. Then in another 20-30 minutes she gave up her top. The stretch material had left a pattern on her tits and she rubbed them in an attempt to get rid of it which made her boobs bounce up and down to everyones appreciation and suggestions she needed to do it more, which she did.

Her bare tits seemed to cause a loss of focus for Jim and Roger and she seemed to be trying to win but she was mildly drunk and does not have a poker face. As her stake ran lower the boys focus returned and her last dime was bet and lost. The guys watched her in anticipation and she stood up, turned her back to us saying something about trying to be a good looser, and peeled her panties down bending over and giving a great ass shot as she did. Then she turned back around giving a good view of her close trimmed pussy. Jim and Roger actually clapped.

For over 2 hours she fetched us beer and snacks and her tits bounced as she ran up and down the steps to the appreciation of the boys. Her posing for Dave seemed to have really gotten her past inhibitions and given her a better idea of what guys like to see. She wasn't blatant just appeared like she was oblivious. She got down on her hands and knees looking for something on the bottom shelf of the bookshelf giving a great rear view of her ass and pussy and much the same looking for a cd under the stereo. The talk also centered on things like Linda's bra size and how she trimmed her pussy. When she explained cup size she let them 'cup' her tits in their hands and while she pulled her pussy lips apart showing how she trimmed she didn't invite them to help with that. they were very attentive.

Her last run to the kitchen took longer ... and she came back wearing a sheer nightgown . She announced the show was over but Jim and Roger hung around another half hour and got very friendly good bye hugs from Linda as they left. Linda's parting words were 'Y'all need to give me a second chance at poker' only she said it more like poke-her laughing as she said it They left with big smiles on their faces and Linda put a big smile on my face soon after.
By Fish
Great story! I had a very similar experience when I was much younger and newly married. My wife and I rented the second floor of an old house and the first floor apartment was occupied by another younger couple who was also newly wed. We often hung out on the porch and became friends. One night we also found ourselves playing poker and much like your experience it evolved into strip poker with all of us completely naked. There was no contact between the couples but the girls became quite "bold" and much like your story were quite open with their body's. I will never forget the sight of my neighbors wife. She was maybe 98 pounds soaking wet with amazingly perky tits. I'm sure the other guy thoroughly enjoyed my wife too!. After we went back to our own apartments the sex was amazing that night. I think that was the moment my wife discovered that she really liked to show off the goods.
By Thinker
Nice stories. They played out just the way I would imagine it would. I am going to try to invite some people over for poker and see how it goes. Will let you know if anything happens.
By redback
Nice story, brings back fond memories. Played a bit of strip poker, strip snap, strip fish back in high school and had a lot of fun with it. Also brings back memories of a game with my wife and a friend. Maybe Il write about it one day. Keep up the hot stories, I love reading of your adventures.
By Shardog
Awesome storys! I would love :cry: to do that with my wife. It sounds like great erotic, show off kinda fun.
How about a pic of at least the nightie?
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]