A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
This was a typical day last year at a an island with a nude beach in Europe that I like to visit when I'm there.

I got on the small taxi boat that morning that stopped at all the smaller islands dropping off tourists. It was uneventful except for the three British woman in their mid fifties who were on holiday alone . We made small talk , they were on their way to one of the bigger islands and I told them that I was on my way to this smaller island to bath au natural .

They seemed to think it was funny and all of them said that they could never be nude in public , and how nobody would want to see them nude . The one sitting across from me seemed very pleasant and full of life . Actually what I noticed first was how big and firm her breasts looked . Her deep cleavage seemed very tempting.

They stop at my island , I get off and make my way towards the nudist beach . To my left is the very rocky beach , basically huge flat boulders . To my right is the wooded nature preserve . I walk past the small cafe/ snack stand , pay my way in and walk across the rocks looking for a spot near the water. The true nudist seem to all congregate towards one end of the beach . The spot where there is easy access to the water and many flat rocks to lay down on . The other end of the beach is less desirable . Mostly couples that want some privacy away from the crowd . The far end , from what I heard was a sex fest. Mostly gay men .

I found a nice spot right next to the water near three woman who from their conversation I overheard were local woman .
I have a weakness for large breasts and I was infatuated with one of these woman who had these beautiful huge breasts 38 E or F cub with upturned nipples . They walked past me a few times and I couldn't help noticing how nice and hairy their pussies were , no trimming or shaving at all . I just love the way a woman's breasts sway from side to side when they walk.

I got a little bored so I went up to the snack stand to get a drink when I noticed this woman sitting about 30 ' behind me . In her prime she must have been something , big heavy breasts with some sagging but still looked good . She must have been a local because she had this golden tan . As I walked past her she proudly laid there reading a magazine , legs spread wide open , her well oiled pussy gaping open big hanging tits off to the side . I walked away wondering how many times she had taken a cock in that thing . Next to her were a couple in their early forties just sitting there .

On my way back from the snack stand I walked past them again and this time the older lady is standing in front of the couple in their forties as they were sitting on this rock ledge . From where she was standing you could see just about directly at their crotches . The woman in her forties was sitting with her knees up and her hairy black pussy was peeking out with just enough pink showing . The guy was sitting there with one leg up as he's talking to this older woman and his uncut cock is growing as he's talking to her . I had to sit back and watch this unfold . He keeps taking to the older lady and every few minutes he pulls on his cock or gives it a few shakes. The older woman seemed not to notice.

Later in the day this young couple from the UK arrived . I think they were on their honeymoon . They sat about 15 feet to my right . She couldn't wait to get naked . Nice firm C cup breasts with pink nipples and a completely shaved pussy . I could tell it was their first time because I had never seen anyone so pale . Good looking woman , a lot of energy running back and forth to the water , jumping from rock to rock . Her new husband sitting there with his little penis . I don't think he ever touched her the whole time they were there.

That afternoon , I thought I would make my way towards the right a bit . There were a few couples there .

I sat about 30' from this one couple in their late forties . They were sitting on this flat rock facing the water . Se wasn't exactly a picture of beauty but the thing that caught my eye was the dark brown bush between her legs . When she got out of the water her wet pubic hair covered at least 2" down her thigh . I'm always amazed at some of the things I see people do at the nude beach . I guy in his twenties sat within 10 feet of them on what seemed like the most uncomfortable rock you could find there . The couple in their forties were sitting next to each other , a little romance , kissing , etc . He had one knee up and his wife started out putting lotion on him then grabbed his cock and was slowly stroking him . They were in a semi private area and nobody was on the other side of them. I'm sitting there watching her , and thinking I wish my wife was here to jerk me off . I look over at the singe guy and he's sitting there also watching them but he's leaning back blatantly beating off , he's going at it as if it was the first time he saw a naked woman. I noticed the guys wife looking over at him . I heard her say something but didn't understand what she said . The guy blows his load , then starts shaking the dripping cum off his dick . It didn't seem like she minded as she was still playing with her husbands cock. Shortly after that they stood up got dressed , they shook the guy's hand and left .

The best were these two german woman in their late twenties. One was very thin, small breasts with a light brown bush .
The other one was something to behold. She took off her button down shirt to reveal a white lace bra that held together what seemed like 38- E cup breasts. She removed her bra and there before me were the most beautiful huge breast with big wide pink aereola and thimble sized nipples. While her girlfriend was undressing , she quickly took off her shorts and white panties . I didn't see her front until she came back out of the water . She walked past me then stopped to take a step onto this big rock . When she bent over , it was paradise in front of me . Nice brown bush, pussy lips spread open , her puckered asshole within 5 ' of me and from the back I could see her beautiful melons swaying from side to side as she tried to climb over this rock.

more later
By Thinker
Sounds like it was very busy at your beach. All sorts of people, sizes, and shapes. What about the 3 women on the boat with you. Did they all get naked even though they were leery of it?
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]