A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
My wife told me something this weekend that now turns me on. Then it may have pissed me off. I will try to relay it the what she told me without adding my own wording.

We were in our early 30s. We had an large above ground swimming pool We have three sons. The neighbor a block away had a son and daughter the same age as our kids. They came and swam nearly every day. Their Dad, a guy in his mid 40s, tall and built like an athlete, had became friends with us and he too came down with his kids to get cooled off usually daily.
My wife is short with big breasts. After giving birth, she had gained a couple of pounds but still was very hot looking.

Anyway, Her story:

She told me it was hot out and the neighbor kids came down wanting to swim. Only two of our kids were home. They all got in and spent a couple of hours in the water. She had put on a one piece suite, you know, the blue and green one I still have. ( a very loose fitting one at that) After lunch, Bill, came down to check on the kids. ( he came down a lot while I was at work) She asked him if he wanted to get in the pool with the kids and her to cool off.

They were in the pool in one end but the kids kept interrupting their conversation and splashed them. After telling them to quit, they continued so they were made to get out. Now it was just the two of them alone talking as they kneeled in the water up to their necks at the end of the pool where the water return jet was. They were drinking some beers. As they talked, the water jet kept blowing at her back making her relax. It was rolling down her back under her suit and washing between her legs massaging her making her feel good.

Suddenly, a baseball came splashing a few feet in front of them shocking them. She jumped up quickly and the water jet had loosened up her suit causing it to pull downwards when she jumped up. One of her breasts came out in Bill's view. She pretended like it was no big deal and slipped it back in.

Bill began badgering her to let him see them again. When she said it was not right for him to do that, he told her no one would ever know. The next thing she said was she was backed tight against him and he had slipped her shoulder straps off her shoulders. Her breasts were uncovered under the water and he was massaging them. She was becoming turned on. She could feel his large cock pressing against her back side. Then he moved his hand from one breast and slid it down and slid her suit to the side and began fingering her pussy. She said he was rubbing her clit (that always gets her fast) and with a little protest, she let him go ahead.

He turned her around in the water, pulled her legs apart, slid her suit aside again and then pulled her onto his lap. He had already slid his suit down. He held his cock and guided her onto it. They slowly fucked for awhile before he turned her around while still inside of her and fucked her more. It felt so good that she began having an orgasm. They continued fucking as he massaged her breasts more until he came in her.

When they finished, she got out and went into the bath house. ( a room just inside of my garage) He followed her in and closed the door behind him. He slid her suit off onto the floor, and stepped out of his. He laid a towel on the bench and had her lay down. He climbed on top of her and began fucking her some more. She had yet another orgasm as his cocked stretched her out. He finally got off her and he stood next to her so she could suck him. He came again. She said he had so much cum that she couldn't swallow it all.

Now I had to know. How big he was, how many more times he fucked her and the rest of the story. He did fuck her a couple of times more. Once I caught them and didn't even know it. And once his wife joined them. More if interested.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]