A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
Right after HS graduation my parents sent me back to the old country for the summer before starting college.
My relatives had lived on the coast and they had two cottages they they rented out to tourists. I was staying in one of the cottages that had two bedrooms, a bathroom and a tv/ kitchen area . Her husband was back in Germany and was scheduled to join her in two weeks .

I came home from the beach one afternoon and I was sitting on the balcony when my aunt walks up to the cottage with this german woman in her late forties at the time . She was obviously at the beach because she had her bathing suit on. The first thing I noticed was that her breasts were huge , a good 48 E cup if not bigger with cleavage that you could get lost in. The other thing I noticed that tufts of dark brown pubic hair were sticking out of her bathing suit . This was the mid eighties and very typical on european beaches.

She was staying in the other bedroom next to mine . She was very nice and we got along well from the start . The following morning I woke up and went to the bathroom and on way way ut of the bathroom and back into my room I saw her in her room naked putting on her bathing suit . Her breasts seemed amazing , huge , with light pink nipples , huge aereolas and her bush was so thick that I wondered how it all fit in her bathing suit.

I spent most of my days at the beach , and at night I would go down to the clubs at the hotel with the rest of the guys my age trying to pick up the tourist girls. I came home late one night and she was watching tv . Dressed in a pajama top obviously braless . The top went down to the top of her thighs and I could see her big white panties , again with her pubic hair sticking out the sides . This drove me insane , my hormones were running rampant and I just about blew my load when she stood in front of the TV light and I saw her big tits hanging .

A few days later we got into a routine , get up , beach , dinner , shower then go out for the night. I quickly noticed that she would always leave the door open to her room when she was changing and the bathroom door was always half open when she showered . She would always walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her . I was in the shower one night when she walked into the bathroom , sat down and I could her her peeing. She kept telling me to hurry up , as she wanted to use the shower and was going out .

The next thing I knew , I pulled back the shower curtain and she's walking into the bathroom with a towel around her . As I'm stepping out of the shower , she took off her towel and gets into the shower . I had seen her naked for a few days by this point but I have to admit , I never thought that she would get naked in front of me like that.

One night I was having dinner with my relatives and they were joking about how she likes to go to the nude beach and my aunt was saying how all the germans like to go to the nude beach.

I started spending more time in the cottage , there were plenty of topless woman at the beaches , but I was obsessed with her . Not sure why , but it was an incredible turn on to see her naked and be naked around her . As the days went on , I would make a point of changing with my door open, walking out of the shower to my room naked and using the bathroom when she was in there . I made a point of showering before her , knowing that most of the time she would wait for me to get out then get in the shower in front of me . I wouldn't dare touch her breasts or anything but I would always try to brush up against her ass as me passed in the bathroom.

A few days before her husband got there , she got in the shower before me . I was beating of a few times a day at that point , mostly thinking about her. But I didn't dare approach her for fear of being ridiculed or worse she would say something to my relatives. As she was in the shower , I made an excuse to shave what little facial hair I had . I then sat on the toilet stroking my cock while she asked me about where I was going and telling me how her husband was arriving soon .

She pulls back the shower curtain and I was standing their hanging thick , desperate to blow my load . I just had to feel those breasts . I must have looked pathetic as I rushed into the shower while she was still standing there. I remember that I put my hand on her hip and my cock brushed against her ass.

A stood there in the shower with the curtain half open and I was stroking my cock watching her . She had her back towards me and was drying off . From the back I could see her massive breasts hanging jiggling around . Her nipples looked so good , thick and meaty pointed down . I was so tempted to get behind her and slip my cock into her . Honestly I was beyond horny. She then lifted one leg onto to toilet seat and was drying her legs. From the back I saw her hairy bush , big slit and all , wet and open . She was drying her pussy and ass with the towel while i stroked my cock and squirted all over the shower. With my cock in hand I watched her dry off and walk back to her room naked.

After I came , I was overcome with paranoia . Thinking that she must have saw me and knew what I was doing.
By Veliki
I have a lot of great experiences . I spent a lot of time in Europe when I was younger .
Europeans are a lot more relaxed about nudity and sex .
By WickedWonder
Your right Velki. Europeans are much more open than here. I spent six months on the east side of Greece. A little island called Arko. Everyone was nude all the time and so much sex going on constantly. Young & elderly. Some of these girls were so goddess looking. Sex was free flowing too.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]