A place to share your sexy stories
By harley74
My and the wife had a little fun last night. We went to a near by bar to have a few drinks which we did. At first it seemed like we would just drink a few and go home. About 10 minutes till midnight a group of younger men I'd guess 21 to 25 collage guys came in. Well my wife looked at me and smiled. I knew what she was thinking. I gave her the ok. She went over and started talking to the young men. Next thing you know 4 of them and her headed towards the men's room. I gave it about 10 minutes and I followed. It was no surprise she was on the floor doggie style getting fucked and sucking a dick. I told the guys lets finish this up at a hotel and the asked if they could at least cum before we left I said sure. Well that was all it took the guys started pumping her pussy and mouth pretty fast and where about to cum when another group of men came through the bathroom door. They where older biker type guys 3 of them. As the 2 younger men came the bikers said what do we have here. I said to them a slut that needs a good fucking. Well that lead one of them to grab her from the floor by her head and bend her over the sink. He was really putting it to her she was moaning as she does as as she cums. He started saying hell yes this bitch is a good slut as he came. He looked at his partners and said who's next. Well she said I want both of you and she got on her knees opening the bigger of the 2 mens zipper and started sucking him as the other un did his pants to fuck her from behind. She was really into it as they where being really rough with her. When they where finished they told her to put her panties on and she would be returning to there club house to see if there friends wanted to fuck her. I asked if I could follow them and they laughed at me and told me to go fuck myself. I looked at my cum soaked wife and she at me and said I will be fine. They put her on the back of a bike and rode off. She just got home an hour ago. She told me that she and 3 other women that where chicks of these bikes where passed around all night by 20 to 30 men she said she lost count. I ask her if she was alright. She said she was fine her knees where bruised and she had cum caked in her hair, eyelash's eyebrows and all over her body. I asked what all they did to her and she said she was used as a cum dumpster is what the men told her she was. She said they came in her mouth, ass and pussy often having 3 dicks in her at once. She said it was the best night of her life. I told her I want to fuck her. She removed her torn clothing and told me to be easy with her as she was very sore. Fucking her was like fucking a hot glass of water her pussy was so slick with cum I slid in and out with no effort so I rolled her over to fuck her ass no difference she was like a gapping hole on both ends I did finish in her ass. I told her to show and get some rest. She told me the bikers demanded she be back tonight by 10 pm I ask her what she was going to do and she replyed get cleaned up and get some rest because she had another long night ahead of her tonight. I can't belive she is actually going back. I am actually kind of excited. When she wakes I'm going to ask her to take the video camera and she if they will record it so I can watch. I will let you all know what happens next.
By harley74
Well it's passed 8 pm and she's been gone since 10 last night. I got a text around 6 saying they weren't done with her. So I geuss I'll just sit and wait. My mind has a thousand ways they are using her running through it.
By Funstuff
Harley it sounds like your wife is having a great time. Can not wait to hear how the second visit went. Do you worry that they will make her property of the club?
By harley74
Funstuff They told her she has to come back once a week for 4 hours until they get tired of her. Im at work I'll tell the redt of the story later.
By harley74
Part 2. Well the bikers sent her on her way this morning. They used my wife as a fuck machine for 2 nights and a full day. I was at work when she called me to let me know she was home. When I got home she was asleep and clean. I woke her and ask if she had fun. She said at first she was ordered to strip naked then one of the men put a dod collar and a leash on her. She was lead to a room with 5 older men. They were the leaders of the club. And told her they would try her slutty pussy first. They began feeding her cock and within minutes she was being used by 3 of them. They used her for about 2 hours she thinks. They then lead her to the main area where the pool table and bar was at still naked and chained. She was approached by a group of younger men that ask if they could fuck the new whore. The older man replied that they could do whatever they wanted with her. She was placed on her belly on the pool table while 1 man held her chain and the others took turns on her pussy. 1 man told her she was wore out and began fucking her ass. That started a chain reaction all of the men after him were fucking her ass. She thinks about 15 men fucked her on the pool table. She was then moved to a sofa in the corner of the room. She was ordered to mount the man on the sofa she was then entered from behind in the ass. A man stood on the sofa and made her suck his cock. She said this went on for hours. She said they then told her they had another use for her. She was lead to a room with a bed and was bound and blindfolded. She remembers hearing the same voice telling each man to pay up. She thinks they were selling her to none bikers or men that hadn't joined the group. She was tie up for at least 6 or 7 hours. Part 3 after she services me. I'm getting hard just telling her story.
By Gina
I have to say, I think most women, including myself, had had at one time or another fantasized about taking on a group of men. I just don't think I could ever go through with. I am in no way passing judgment for what you and your wife do in your relationship, but are no not in the least bit concerned about diseases? That much action in those areas has got to have created open sores just begging for a disease to call home. Again, to each his or her own, but it sounds like your wife has literally no idea who she was doing or what she is bringing home. It is a good story though if you are into that sort of thing though. I do have to admit though In my fantasy version, I am the one in control making the men beg as I decide who does me and in what way. LOL.
By Thinker
Gina, sounds like you are proposing a Fiction Story for yourself. How about it? Let me begin: "You are on a disease-free planet, ..."
By harley74
Part 3. The man who's voice she keep hearing say pay up told someone to untie her after several hours of fucking random men who she couldn't see do to the blindfold. She was told to stand and she was wobbly and ask to sit for a minute. A large man grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to the room that earlier was full of men was now quite empty. She was lead by her hair to the pool table. And positioned on the table. Then a middle aged man came up to her and ask if she was ready for the mule. She replies I have no idea what is the mule. The man then shouts out Mule this little whore doesn't know what a mule is. A tall but thin man walks up to her and says im the mule hunny. She said he then undid his pants and she soon found out why he was called mule. The man told her he was going to show her what a real dick was as he bent down and spit on her pussy. He then began to work what my wife described as 2 and a half beer can in length and diameter start working his way in her already exhausted pussy and body. He slowly worked it half way in then without warning he crammed it in to his balls. She said it hurt but felt great at the same time. He then started pumping in and out of her in a fast paced rhythm. She started cumming and he could tell so he picked up the pace and got her off. He then turned her on to her belly and started to work his huge cock in her well used ass. He got most of it in when he started to cum he was being easy at first but as he came he fucked her sss as hard as he could cumming in her ass deeper than she'd ever felt by far. He then removed his cock and made her lick it clean. She was the dragged back to the room with the bed and tied up and they all left the room. She laid there for about an hour before she feel asleep. After a time of sleep she was woke up with a slap to the face and blindfolded again. She could hear that the club was full again. She was then fucked by men for what she assumed was money or drugs because she keep hearing a man at the door say pay up again. When this ended she was given hrr clothes and told she would return for 4 hours a week until they were done using her. And told that if she told anyone where she was taking or what had happened she would regret it. She told me it was a unbelievable experience. I have fucked her 3 times since this and her ass and pussy are stretched out. I love a sloppy pussy so I am not complaining.
By Gina
Harley,

Again what you and your wife enjoy is your business and I am in no way passing judgment. I was merely asking if the thought of diseases ever crossed your mind, that's all. If your story is indeed a true story based upon what section you posted it in, then the only person living in a fictional fantasy world is you if you believe that you will one day not contact some sort of a disease, possibly a fatal one. Again, if your story is actually true and you are and your wife are alright with her being treated like less than a common crack whore, then by all means enjoy yourself.
By harley74
My wifes 4 hours turned into all night. She just walked in the door. Shes such a whore. I love her so much a cock hungry whore. She said that they decided to use her all night because she was so good at taking orders. She really loves making men happy. The leaders of the club. Took her to a separate location and set up a video camera and had mule and some other well endowed men fucked her while they filmed and told them what to do to her. She was fucked for hours. She ask if she could have a copy of the tape and was told no. They shout the camera off and then they started getting rough with her. They pulled her hair and slapped her face while taking turns on her. She was tied up and they were sticking a ball bat in her pussy while making her suck there dicks. Afterwards they put the bat in her ass and fucked her mouth and pussy. She has more to tell me. But I have to fuck her before I lose my hard on.
Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]