A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
We just got back from a visit with one of the guys I attended college with when I turned to a professional photographer. He lived in Florida and we live in the north. So we only see each other maybe once every five or six years. He was much more of an artist than photographer. His wife was a girl we both knew in college and she was a very hot looking woman. He had sent me some photos of her many times. I knew they done some swinging and were nudists too.

He lost his hot wife two years ago to cancer. He has been alone since. No kids.

The second day there, he took me and my wife into his bedroom to show us something. Behind his bed were gold velvet type curtains. He told me only a few of their best friends had ever seen what was behind the curtains. I couldn't believe it when he opened the curtains.

He had made a mold of his wife both from and back sides. He casted the molds in some sort of rubber like material and then painted them to resemble her perfectly. There was a mold of half her body, front side and half the back side. He had detailed them right down to the tiny hairs he implanted on them. They looked so real. Then he took us into another room. When he pulled a blanket off the bed and revealed yet another, this time complete casting doll like full sized casting of his wife. It was some kind of soft rubber. I had seen these on the internet but never in real time. This looked so amazingly like his wife. Even the facial features were perfect. He pulled her legs apart and the pussy was highly detailed.

He told us it took him and her many nights of her modeling for him for them to complete these.

He told me to go ahead and touch her life like doll. I touched the arm and he laughed. He told me to feel her tits. I did and other than the temperature, felt so real. He pulled out this small bottle of clear liquid and opened the rubber lips of her pussy and rubbed a little on it. He then said to go ahead and feel that. It felt so real, it was eerie.

He then asked my wife if she wanted to feel his wife's doll. I couldn't believe it when she actually began to rub the doll's pussy. She even felt inside it and asked him how he got the ridges and bumps to feel so real. I never thought my wife would ever feel the doll at all. Then my wife asked if he had ever made one of himself. Game On!

He opened a closet door and there hanging on a hoist like thing, was a perfect doll of him. Well I guessed it was. I knew form college he was hung but I guess it didn't dawn on me just how thick and long he was. He wheeled the doll out of the closet and within a few minutes my wife had the dolls dig rubber cock in her hand examining it.
By Shardog
that's hot and a little weird at the same time.
was the casting of him hard or soft?
there has to be more of the story ... lets hear it?

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]