A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
There is this nudist club I like to go to near my office .
I was there one summer , minding my own business , basking in the sun and enjoying the view.

It was a slow day during the week and there were less than 10 people there . Mostly woman enjoying the pool while their husbands were at work.

I noticed this new couple at the pool . They were in their late thirties . She had a nice D cup , a bit saggy with large aereolas and a brown bush that looked like she had tried to trim it with hedge clippers .

They were the only couple in the pool . I introduced myself , we talked about the weather , how it was their first time there , just small talk.

I was hanging out by the hot tub when I decided to walk down to the rec room , 50 feet from the hot tub . There is a shower there , sauna and a tv room . I opened the door and there they were . She was sitting on a table and he was between her legs slamming his cock into her . Her big tits are jiggling around and he's sweating up a storm . He turned as I opened the room , and just kept plowing into her . She's on her elbows and starts saying " sorry , sorry " as he's fucking her . They caught me off guard and all I could do was apologize but yet I froze in my tracks in front of them.
The guy pulls out of her and cums all over her stomach. As he pulls away , she's left sitting back on the table and her pussy is gaping open . I turn around and leave .

I walk back up to the shower by the hot tub and couldn't help but get hard by what I just saw . So I'm soaping up my cock and stroking it when I noticed that the guy used the other door and had walked up to the parking lot by his car . He was already dressed and ready to go . The next thing I know his girlfriend is walking towards me with her big saggy tits swaying from side to side . The shower is a stall with three sides . She walks over to me and starts apologizing and telling me how this was there first time there and how she didn't want to but her boyfriend kept pressuring her . She starts begging me not to tell the owner . I actually felt sorry for her and told her not to worry but next time to be careful because if any of the older couples see them doing that , they will tell everyone . The best part was that she was so nervous standing there practically in the shower next to me and I was rock hard stroking my cock the whole time . She seemed like a nice woman , just not to sharp !
By willman
Mmm enjoyed the story -- hot. Maybe though, it could have been a way in with her, saying that your secret is safe with me, but it was really hot and erotic and as you can see really made me hard. Just to see what see would have said.

It will be interesting the next time you see them there and see if you can carry on conversations with them and keep friendly. You never know she may move things along a little knowing that you are not someone who is going to run to the owner.
By JerryCal
That is a great story. I'm amazed that she had no reaction to what you were doing in the shower. Do you think she even noticed? I hope you run into her again.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]