A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
When I was dating my now wife, both 18 years old, her parents were gone visiting. We always tried to capture the moment with some fun sex.

She had on this short skirt of which I had removed her panties and was doing her in her parents kitchen when suddenly her parents pulled in the driveway. Quickly I pulled my pants back up, and she slid off the counter and began looking for her panties which were laying trapped inside of my pants. Just as she grabbed for a piece of paper towel to stuff in her pussy to prevent my cum from leaking out, the door opened and there was her Mom and Dad.

I told them I was just leaving and slipped past them and out the door. She of course began heading for the bathroom. Her Mom stopped her and told her when she got her thighs wiped off and some panties on, to come back into the kitchen and wipe up my cum that had dribbled out onto the floor.

The next day when I went over, her Mom had a smirk on her face the whole time I was there. Later my GF told me what happened. Of course I couldn't face her Mom anymore that day. The next day her Mom commented to me as she washed dishes, " Man, there isn't much room on these counters to have fun on, is there?"
By Thinker
You were so busted! It was great that her Mom was so cool about it. She may be remembering when she did the same thing years ago. ;)

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]