A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Yesterday, my wife and I went looking for new tools for my shop. As I drooled over some equipment, I noticed this guy in a suite staring at us. Every time I turned, there he was. Finally after nearly fifteen minutes, he came walking over. He asked if I was the old guy whom took photographs.

A little nervous to answer because he was a big burly guy I'd say in his mid 30s, I shyly said I was.

He extended his hand to shake mine and a big smile came on his face. He explained that I had taken his wife's nude photos back in January and she gave them to him for Valentines Day. He rambled on and on how they were the best thing his wife had ever done.

He explained that they got married when she was sixteen. He gotten her pregnant after a football game he was playing in. He went on telling how she has never been completely naked in front of him and never done anything for him to really get him excited. He said she was so boring when it came to sex, that he just stayed with her for his daughter's benefit. They married when she was sixteen and in the twenty years they had been married, she was as cold as a clam when it came to sex.

Actually I found her to have a very nice body, well taken care of and she was cute to boot.

He said it shocked him that she would even consider anything like that. She never let him take any pictures of her, always had sex in the dark and never, never worn anything that was slightly revealing. He went on and on. She sounded like she was so scared of nudity that it shocked me she even came to the photo session.

He then said his favorite picture was the one of her sitting on the edged of the bed, legs wide open holding a mirror between her legs and looking at her pussy. I know her hair was very thin and allowed a nice reflection that I did capture in the photo. I did have to get close to her jewel to adjust the mirror to get the reflection.

Anyway, he said after she gave them to him, he got so excited he asked her for sex. She told him no and left the room. Shortly after, she yelled for him to come up to their bedroom and he found her completely naked laying on the bed in a sexy pose, rose peddles all over the bed and floor and had all the lights on. He said it had been twenty years since she fucked him so hard and so long. Like it was her first time. Since then, he has been not only getting lots of sex but she is putting herself on display for him all the time even in the day light. No more hiding her beauty.

I was glad her photo session broke her out of her shell and hope they are now happy.
By Thinker
What a wonderful story! I wonder who she talked with to find you. That person must have been a great friend to help her out.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]