A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
I overheard a conversation my wife was having with her friend that was a little disturbing .
I heard her talk about how , apparently the landscaper was at our house and how he went swimming before he left .
She was talking about how she went in the cabana to give him a towel and how she saw him naked with an erection behind the changing curtain .She was at the pool that afternoon with her friend when this happened . Apparently her friend asked her how she saw him and she said something about " she went to hand him a towel and through the side of the curtain she saw him , then she asked him if he was jerking off " . It sounds like nothing happened , as she went back to the pool and sat with her girlfriend . Not sure , how to handle this ?

A week or so later , I was by the pool and she came down and asked me if I wanted to have sex in the cabana , which is not her character . We went in and she took her one piece bathing suit off and layer down on the small couch as I fucked her . I never said anything to her but she really seemed like she was getting into it . Surprisingly while I was fucking her she asks me , " why is the chair in here , do you come in here to jerk off ? I couldn't help but think that what she saw turned her on and she was fantasizing about the landscaper while I was fucking her . After she orgasmed , I bent her over and fucked her doggie style grabbing at her big breasts until I pulled out and came all over her ass . I wiped my cock across her ass , as I know she hates that .

Not sure what to think ?
By Funstuff
I would run with it. Sounds like your wife has a fantasy that is making her horny for you. Why not try talking about it why you are having sex with her. I am sure you have fantasies as well. Not sure why you would be upset at your wife having them as well. Enjoy!
By AnonAnon
I agree with Funstuff and Thinker. It can be hard to get over a feeling of jealousy when it comes to fantasies like this, particularly if you don't have them yourself. It might help to learn to enjoy your wife's sexuality and let her be open about it with you.

When I first started dating my wife, I was sometimes a little upset at her exhibitionism in front of my friends. The very first time I'd take her to a party to meet someone, she'd show up in something that showed her nipples. It was always tasteful and casual sexy, not overt with "professional" make-up, but at one point I felt like nearly everyone had seen her nipples. Being a new boyfriend and believing that what my GF wore was none of my business, I never brought it up. One evening we were out to a party at a friend's apartment complex on the roof and she was wearing a backless top with some side-boob visibility with a pair of low-cut pants that showed the barest hint of ass crack starting up right at their waistline. The outfit suited the setting, but was provocative to the point where several of my friends remarked that my GF was looking great, by which they clearly meant sexy. As it turned out, a guy got drunk and started fondling her, at one point holding her in a way that his thumbs got under her top and brushed her nipples. She smacked him down with a raised eyebrow and that was that. No further drama.

After the party, she was talking about it and I pointed out that she did look very provocative and nearly naked from the panty line up from the back and the guy's behavior wasn't entirely unexpected in a group that had some drunk strangers that thought she was single. To my surprise, her response was, "Wow, I thought you never noticed!" I could have been pissed and said something about how everyone else had been helping me notice, but I'd been impressed by her coolness in dealing with the drunk guy and I realized that she cared most if I noticed not everyone else, so I said, "Well, I'll have to fix that."

It took some work to be completely open about it, even for her, but it is a lot more fun now and knowing that I'm in her court, so to speak, has made her a lot more daring.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]