A place to share your sexy stories
By Superone
My wife and I have had open marriage for years and it has worked great for both of us. This is a story of close friends of ours. My buddy in a few conversations had insinuated that he had a big tool to my wife, why I do not know but it got her curiousity up. We went to a wedding in Florida good friends daughter. Ended up sharing a room because hotels were hard to find. Day of wedding, his wife and my wife are dressing in bathroom and he and I out in hotel room. My wife comes out of bathroom and says to cramped and hot to get dressed in there. She sheds her robe and facing him and me in the room showing her lovely firm 34D tits and bald pussy puts a shelf bra on and thigh highs with he and I getting dressed watching her. She puts her skirt and blouse on heels and is ready to go! I was a bit taken back, never before saw her pull a stunt like this and my buddy was standing with mouth open drooling the whole time (and now sporting a hardon). I asked her later about it and she said she wanted to tease him and show him her package. OK No biggy I guess?

After wedding and reception next day we head to our place, all 4 of us, planning on going to lake house for few days for some fun. We stayed at house in town a couple days, women doing their shopping thing. The second night at the house my buddyy and I are in my office and man cave, he watching a golf match, me on computer. The two women gome down in robes, my wife has her ipod with portable speaker and turns it on and the two gals start dancing. Mostly in front of my buddy, opening their robes flashing him. His wife had a bra of my wifes on, sheer shelf and tanga panties of wifes. She was careful not to show me to much. My wife dropped the robe and she had a ultra sheer teddy that was crotchless and she is showing it all! His wife kept robe on, my wife goes and sits on his lap giving him a lap dance and his wife watching. The women had set it up before. My wife is grinding her pussy into his lap and his right hand was out of sight but I did not know that he had two fingers in her pussy, she told me when she came to give me a lap dance when they went upstairs to fuck. Wife gets off my lap and pulls my shorts down and sucks me deep and I lasted for all of 3 minutes giving her a mouthful. We then went upstairs and to bedroom where I licked her and fucked her till she squirted.

We went to lake and she accomplished her mission, I will write that story tomorrow!
By AnonAnon
Great story.

One thing I've learned about spur of the moment actions on part of my wife is that there simply might not be a reason for them. I never push for an explanation and she keeps doing it!

Some weeks ago, we joined some friends at a new bar. My wife wore a top cut so deep and so wide that it made Amy Adams' tops in American Hustle look tame. It barely covered her nipples and was loose enough that anyone with any neck flexibility at all could look at whatever they wanted. Topped off with smoldering make-up, she owned the look. I was a little surprised, because I expected to run into people we knew professionally. As it turned out, we didn't, but she received many compliments from men and women at the bar. The enduring image I have from that evening is of my wife leaning forward at the bar, the neckline of her dress barely skimming her nipples while the light from above emphasized her cheekbones and jawline. Nudity itself could not have been sexier.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]