A place to share your sexy stories
By DonP
About two months after Dave's visit where Linda stripped, she informed me that I had missed his call but Dave would be stopping by the next weekend. In a long winded conversation he had expressed how much he had enjoyed his previous visit and was looking forward to her delivering on her promise to pose nude for him...a promise which had never really been made. Apparently there was now a commitment. Linda said she just didn't know how to turn him down and I offered to call him back and cancel but Linda hemmed and hawed saying something like 'it might be fun'. I still felt a little conflicted but let it be.

He did call me a couple of days later, expressing how much he was looking forward to seeing me. I remember thinking 'it's not me you're eager to see but my wife naked'.

The next Friday Dave showed up just in time for dinner, and right away opened a bottle of Linda's favorite wine he'd brought and we began getting...lubricated. We were barely finished dinner when Dave said he'd been like a kid right before Christmas all week. He'd bought a few men's magazines to give him ideas for poses because, as he put it, he wanted the photos to be "professional" looking. He refilled Linda's glass and got us each a beer, then went to his room to get the magazines.

He returned with a several magazines, some of the Playboy/Penthouse type, some of the more graphic Hustler type, and a couple of fetish/bondage mags. The Playboys were on top and he began turning to poses he had planned, commenting on how he thought Linda looked better than the models. He also had his camera which was a new looking mid-grade slr. I guessed he had bought it in anticipation of this visit but he did seem to know how to use it. He suggested we start right in and began taking photos of her clothed.
He began suggesting she remove articles of clothing in a kind of photographic strip. In 15 minutes my wife was naked. I noticed Linda had neatly trimmed her pussy and had more make-up on then normal. The first bunch of photos were of the 'figure photography' type. I was relegated to interested onlooker, Dave was the complimentary director and Linda the compliant model.

The poses got more interesting and it became obvious that Linda was getting aroused by the experience. Dave began 'handling' her, first by moving a hand or arm, then by stimulating her nipples, then finally reaching down and "adjusting" her pussy for "dramatic affect" all the while telling Linda how great she looked. I kept thinking Linda would protest but she never did, which only served to encourage Dave. The poses shifted from 'artistic' to whatever would most expose Linda's pussy and/or ass with breaks where Lindas wine glass was never empty. Linda finally said something about being tired and she and I went off to fuck our heads off while Dave fired up his laptop to check out his take. I was still a little conflicted but the sex was great.

I woke up a little late and Dave and Linda were already in the kitchen. He left immediately after breakfast with hugs all around and a parting comment that he would "really like to photograph her in that" refering to the shorty satin robe Lina was wearing. . Dave left me a copy of all the images on my computer and they were pretty good, graphic but good. No part of Linda's anatomy had been left unrevealed

After Dave left I found out he had shown Linda a dozen or so of the best photos of her telling her she should be a professional model which Linda ate up. He had also told her there was no way he could capture all her beauty in one session. Linda had agreed to more.
By Titfreak
DonP wrote: No part of Linda's anatomy had been left unrevealed.
I'm thinking that's a good sign that she's very comfortable w/ this guy.
Could lead to lots of fun for the three of you!

.. wishing I had a friend like that. ;)

Tf
By AnonAnon
DonP, that is a hot story. Sounds like a great arrangement.

I suspect it is a fantasy for many women. Some years ago, a friend of ours photographed my wife under her dress on a public dance floor. Pretty much as soon as he did so, a number of others jumped in to look at his camera screen. I was a little concerned about how my wife would take it, but when I talked to her later she said, "Yes, he probably just saw my bush." Turned out she knew it was going to happen and pretended not to, just adjusting slightly to conceal her lips.
By DonP
I think Linda wants it to appear as if the whole thing is someone elses idea. I started the whole thing with the video of her in the canoe, but she sure followed through as a participant. It was kind of like starting a little snowball down hill and it growing and growing ...
By Annie
That's how my hubby and I had a lot of fun too!!! Several of my girlfriends new that hubby took lots of sexy pictures of me and some of them even my sister came over for him to take nude pics of them. A couple led to some fun times. Most wanted all their pics and some let us keep a copy. But that is a way to make most women feel good about them selves and feel sexy as hell. Here's a pick of a girl with me that was 29 when I was 48 and she wanted some pics taken and we started about 6 in the evening and she didn't leave till the next morning and would come back regular till she got married 4 yrs later. She still stays in touch with me but she married a prude and he's real jealous and won't let her sex up or anything.
By AnonAnon
DonP, same experience here. Despite several years of marriage and my wife knowing I realize she's an exhibitionist, she likes to pretend she showed more than she intended when she is pushing the boundaries to a new position.

We were invited to an outdoor party at a friend's house. The Evite showed over a hundred in attendance. When I got out of the car at the venue and walked in behind my wife, I realized that her dress was about as see through as a stocking, but with a pattern on it. I assumed the front was more concealing and thought nothing of it. About halfway through the evening, my wife walked up while I was talking to someone and I realized that the dress hid nothing. To someone talking to her, my wife's nipples were in plain view. For a party at which we knew only a few people, it was a bold "introduction" to the others. She got a lot of compliments, particularly from the men there and it was clear that her chest was the star.

When I complimented her on her dress later, she pretended that it was thin, but opaque and that she'd let me check it before we left, which she hadn't. A few days ago, she wore the dress again, again without a bra. I remarked that the dress was just as nice this time as it was the last time, and her response was, "I'm glad you like it."
By Annie
You need to get some pics to share with us. I know at several of the events we attended concerts,bars or anything if we were with friends or even new people we've met someone is getting a pic of me. I've even had several more than I can count guys ask if I minded them getting a pic of me. I'd always tell them to ask my hubby and of coarse it was ok with because it was a turn on to him. Several of our friends have shown hubby pics of me that they took being sneaky and if they're good he'd get them to message them to me. I liked it. It's pretty cool knowing that you're just out there for all to see and they're stumbling and bumbling around trying to be cool about not being too obvious drooling over you. I know the feeling your wife is getting from the reactions of people trying confront their shock of getting to see a pretty woman that is comfortable with her body and don't mind to display it. As long as she's comfortable with it just go with the flow and you'll probably have lots of fun.Sounds like the episode of Dave taking the pictures of your wife got her motor started it started some of our friends too once hubby took sexy pics of them. It just takes a woman to be comfortable with who she is and what she wants to do with it - have fun or keep it hid.
By AnonAnon
Funny, you should say that you know the feeling. I'd love to know exactly what it is, but my wife is always coy with sharing.

Only once did she admit to being an exhibitionist at heart and it was after she had worn a half placket tunic dress to a late show with the placket completely unbuttoned and no bra. When we were seated, anyone walking up and down the aisle could take a peek and when we were walking, men were actually turning around shamelessly to look at her chest. At one point a guy walking ahead of us with his girlfriend kept looking back and she teased him by reaching into her tunic and touching her nipple. I mentioned to her later how much I had enjoyed the evening and her dress, which was when she admitted her exhibitionism.
By Annie
Maybe she's just not comfortable and confident yet. It takes a while for a woman to get used to doing just the opposite of what she was taught growing up. Men complimenting her and all helps build her confidence but one woman or girlfriend giving her a bad look or mouth off at her is a setback if she's not real confident. Sometimes a situation like that would make me feel awkward until got confident enough just to ignore them and flaunt my wares even more. Hell they got the option to sex up too if they want. I got most of my boldness by going to dark clubs and concerts with much if nothing on. Then once I had girlfriends that would sex up too when we went out it got even easier. I could go out wearing a net and look anyone straight in the eye with confidence. It'll just take time for her to get completely comfortable with it Anon.
By AnonAnon
I think her confidence is building. She has begun showing me dresses in advance of wearing them, instead of the day of. She recently showed me a dress that is see through and is cut high to so it not only shows a trace of nipple up top, but also allows light to get in behind the lower part and permit some bush see through. When I told her about the visibility of her bush, she said she thought the dress was dark enough to be decent. A few days later I noticed that she had gotten waxed and that her bush was neatly trimmed, but cut back from her legs, a dark rectangle framed by fair skin. The sharp contrast is going to make it a lot more visible. She knows exactly what she's doing when it comes to this dress.
By Thinker
Don, Have you done a photoshoot of your wife yet? Or do you just let Dave do it? Doing it in between Dave's photoshoots could be exciting for the both of you!
By DonP
Kinda funny because back when we were dating I was the one who took a photography course in college and actually did a portfolio of "nudes" of Linda for that class. I got an A on that assignment assignment and and the instructor suggested Linda model for the art classes. She actually filled out an application but never turned it in.

Something else I had forgotten. While in college we went out bar hopping with a married couple who lived nearby and ended up at a topless place. The other guy pointed out that Linda and his wife were better looking than most of the dancers and by the time we got home they set out to prove it. Both of them ended up bare naked and competed with each other in showing their stuff... I don't know how I forgot that night.

Back to Dave. He gave me copies of everything he did although the original idea was I got it all. That was conveniently forgotten ...
By Thinker
Do you still have your photos of your college course project? I am sure Linda would love to see them (again). (So would I!!!) ;)

You could try to "reproduce" the photos and put her in the same poses. You could compare them side-by-side.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]