A place to share your sexy stories
By Paidonline
Another thread on here about model homes reminded me about a thread I posted on the old board.

A number of years ago my wife and I transferred jobs to a new city. My new boss hooked us up with a real estate lady to start looking for a home. This lady worked PT and her husband was VP at the local branch of a national firm. She was in her mid 30s and really didn't push sales because she was doing it more of a hobby for something to do. She was very good looking and tended to dress rather daring. We had looked at a large number of homes with her over a number of weeks and since we were being paid to stay in a hotel we could afford to take out time to find something we really liked.

Finally we found a place we wanted to put in an offer on. She suggested we go to her house to do the paperwork since she lived just a couple of blocks away. We got to her house and met her husband and we all hit it off very well so they suggested we stay for a BBQ. It was a hot day and it was suggested we go for a swim. Of course my wife didn't have a suit with her but the lady said she had plenty. She went and changed into a great looking swim suit that barely contained her body. She said she laid out a number of suits for my wife to choose from. My wife went and came out wearing one that she was just falling out of since she was a much smaller build. My wife has never been a prude and sure didn't mind showing off also.

To make a long story short we had a great time that afternoon> we put in an offer on the house which was declined over a mere 2K. So we continued to look at houses with this lady but after that point her outfits got skimpier and more daring. Of course my wife also got into the groove and for the next few months it was like going with two ladies dressed like hookers to look at houses. What a fun time for all of us until we found another house that our offer was accepted. Still seen the real estate lady every now and then mostly at fund raising events and her family transferred a few months later.

What fun times for me and I'm sure some of the home owners we seen.
By Superone
I really lucked out with my realtor, second day out she was sucking my dick and fucking my brains out in houses we looked at. It lasted for 2 months till I found right one and then it stopped like you shut the water off!
By Fish
I cant add any great home buying stories but I can tell a funny story about my wife borrowing a swimsuit from a friend. In a similar situation, my wife and I were at a friends house and got invited for a swim. We borrowed swim suits and it was a go. My wife ended up inadvertently choosing a red "bay watch" type suit thinking she would keep things more on the modest side. What she failed to recognize was that the suit had no lining. It was fine when it was dry, but when she climbed out of the pool wet it was as if she had been airbrushed with body paint. The suit literally sucked itself to every inch of her torso perfectly. The best part is that she was oblivious, or was she? Until this suit dried she might as well have just been butt naked. We ended up getting drunk and skinning dipping with the couple later anyway, but I have a feeling this suit is what got the ball rolling. Good times!

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]