A place to share your sexy stories
This happened just yesterday, and I'm still so worked-up about it. Recently, I've been doing temp work. My most recent job assignment was as a sales associate for new homes. I'm in the sales office, which is one of the model floor plans, and I work alone. There are two other models, and my job is to basically greet potential buyers, develope a rapport with them, answer questions, and see them through the sales process, if they want to buy. During the week its really slow, and sometimes there is no traffic at all for hours on end. At least not from people looking to buy. But I do get frequent visits from a few of the construction guys, who are busy building the houses just about a couple blocks away. They pretend to have some chore which brings them by, but I know they're just wanting to check me out. So I give them reasons to do so, and dress to tease, but stay within the bounds of professionalism. A pattern has developed where I can expect one of the guys to come by at the start of the day, and the rest will follow in intervals. Although its gotten predictable, I still get a kick out of it. But the last couple days less guys came by, and I found out that the foreman had gotten on their cases about being behind schedule. Although this didn't stop the visits, and I could always count on the same guy being the first to stop by in the morning. I think he had more seniority than the rest, and I think he acted like the scout for the rest of the boys.

Yesterday, I was feeling especially in the mood to tease and wore a short skirt suit, thigh-highs and matching heels. I rarely wear panties, and didn't even though the slit in the back of the skirt went up to about 3 inches away from exposing my ass while standing. I knew my stocking tops could be seen from behind as I walked, and when I sat down. I was feeling sexy, and horny to say the least.

I got to work earlier than usual, and wasn't expecting anyone as we weren't open yet, and was bent over the file cabinet pulling some files when I sensed or heard something. I turned, and there was the scout guy, with his eyes bulging out and his mouth hanging open. I acted innocent, and said good morning with a smile like I usually do, and he croaked out something and quickly left. The fact that he had seen my bare ass and the thought that he was now telling the others pushed me to wanting to relieve the building tension, but I had an appointment coming up, and it would have to wait.

My meeting with a buyer went quickly, and since I expected it would be slow, I thought it the perfect time to indulge in something I've been tempted to do since I started working here. I went to the model furthest from my office, and up to the bedroom. I thought I'd just lay back in the bed, and play with my pussy until I came, but looking at myself in the mirrored closet doors, and bending over as I had done earlier to see what he had seen. I got even hornier, and stripped-off everything buy my heels. I really like looking at myself when I get like this, and I like how I look in nothing buy heels. Then I laid myself down, and was really in my own world when I heard voices downstairs, and the conversation continued as they made their way up the stairs. To say I was freaked-out would be a big understatement. For a split moment I was so terrified, that I couldn't think or move. Then I did the only thing I could think of doing. I grabbed my clothes and hid in the closet. I slowly slid to close it, but couldn't do it all the way because they walked into the room. There I was crouched down, in nothing buy my heels, with my pussy wet and drippy. I realized I was gripping my clothes tightly in a bundle, and was hardly breathing. I was just 2 inches away from sliding the closet door totally shut, and I could see part of the bed, and hear everything they said. It was the foremen, my voyeur-scout, and another one of my frequent visitors. The foreman was telling the other two what maintenance needed to be done in the room, and as he talked, he was smoothing out the bed spread, which I had messed-up. I just hope his hand didn't run over the wet spot I'm sure was there. Oh, I was cursing myself for being so stupid, and was praying that I wouldn't be discovered.

Shortly, the foreman left, and then the other two started talking about me. I heard the scout tell the other about seeing my ass, and hairy pussy. That surprised me....the part about seeing my pussy, that is. Then they started talking about how they wanted to fuck me, and all the other things they wanted to do. I imagine it was typical boy locker room talk, but I really liked hearing it. They sounded so confident and sure, and were really graphic and nasty . I found that I wasn't panicky anymore, and was stroking my pussy as I squatted there. Then the foreman called-out, and they left the room. I guess to go over other work areas. I could hear them downstairs, as I continued fingering my pussy. I came just as they left out the front door, and allowed myself to let out a satisfying shriek of pleasure, but not to loud. I got dressed, and all my clothes were wrinkled, LOL. Lots of them came by to see me, and the ones I liked, I let them see a little too. LOL.
By sjd0404
Model homes must be the place to play. When I was building homes and my wife Ginger was a decorator, we used to go check out the competition. She would always wear strapy six inch heels and a black knit dress that zippered in the front and barely covered her bottom. She had this amazing black shear bra with a pink bow, which eventially became a conversation topic. She had a matching pink bow on her shear panty. We would tour the house and the sales men would spot her right away. They would always head right to the stairway. The view was excellent when she went up the stairs and down. If she liked the sales man or needed some info, she would play with her zipper. The best was when she would go near a window with the sun coming in. The dress almost became transparent. We were in a model with just the young sales man and I noticed the zipper was almost halfway down. The bow came up. Then she mentioned the matching bow. I went to look at components in the basement and when I got back to the second floor she was in just her bra and panties. We soon left and I asked her if she got what she wanted and she said she and the sales man did.
By sjd0404
I was standing tall and hard as a rock, ready to bust, seeing her almost naked in the model. I took her to a near by construction project and led her into the building in just her panties and bra. She got naked and I treated her like the whore that she is.
Attachments
Ginger afternoon as whore 006b.jpg
Ginger afternoon as whore 006b.jpg (955.06 KiB) Viewed 15178 times
Honestly, one of the reasons I wanted to share this was the idea that the guys at work would read it, and igure it was me, and know my naughty secrets, LOL. But I don't think they read it. My last day working at this assignment is coming up, and I'm thinking of anonymously clueing them in, LOL.
By sjd0404
happyflasher girl

The construction guys might not reply on voyeurweb, but if you are out and they are happy to see you, you will know they like what they saw and shared with each other. I know, even though I am not in the construction industry anymore, I still have alot of aquaintances. When Ginger and I are out together, they will come up by us, usually at a bar. I can tell they are eye fucking Ginger. Usually they start rubbing her back heading towards her ass. I have seen them sit next to her and put there hand on her thigh to see how high she will let them go. I know when she likes the attention because buttons start to open on her top, usullay allowing a showing of her sheer lacy bra. I wonder if she meets some of them when I am not arouind.
By sjd0404
Redback

How interesting you should mention a passenger. Just yesterday, I had to get materials for a custom dining set. Ginger went along. Short black skirt, blue sheer top, boots and lacy under garments. I started gathering materials and looked, her coat was off and she was with a salesman. The guy was practically druling. I was done and had the truck loaded when she came out of the ladies room. We were headed down the road back to the shop and a dump truck was along side. She unbuttoned her top and slid her skirt off; no panties. I almost drove off the road.
By Superone
We built a home some years back and wife was sharp on details and she played her cards, she would go to job and walk around getting construction guys to do a extra here and there. Always wearing something that she could reveal as much as she wanted. She got many up grades in the house and the workers got some good shots of her body. After she gave the Super some action she got everything she wanted. I was crazy but my guess is that she got a good 15 to 20 grand in upgrades. The super wants to build another place for us, LOL!
I did. I printed out a picture of me, and blurred out my face, and wrote that they should check out this site, anonymouslyt, and left it in mail slots we all use, the but I didn't specifically tell them about my post. It scares and excites me that I'll run into one of them somewhere, Like at the mall, or a bar, grocery shopping, LOL. I don't know how I'd react, and I couldn't exactly play the shy, timid girl I really am in first meetings. :)
By ICU
My goodness happyflashergirl...Your story blew me away. Judging from your pro pic, you are quite the looker with a body to match.

Talk about getting a guy's blood flowing. Mine is racing through my body (especially to a particular area) like a race car on speed!!

I am amazed that the workers got anything done with your teasing, flashing, self nearby!!! If they had just known you were in that closet pleasing yourself and being turned on by their presence......think of the possibilities!!

Thanks bunches for the eroticism....luv women like yourself. Please don't be a stranger....more, more, more please!
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]