A place to share your sexy stories
By DonP
A buddy that I’ve known since high school lives about 3 hours away and he stops in for a visit on the way home a couple of times a year. My wife Linda and I have done several vacations with him and his wife, usually to the beach or weekend canoe trips.

This visit the plan was for us to paddle a couple of whitewater rivers in my area. He arrived Thursday evening just as the forecast for the next day turned iffy. My wife made dinner and Dave supplied a case of beer for us and a bottle of Linda’s favorite wine. Other than everyone getting a bit drunk it was an evening of “remember whens”.
Linda had to work the next day and Dave and I sat around the house hoping the weather would get better. It didn’t. We still had beer and wine left but Dave ran out and replenished our stock. By the time Linda got home we were feeling pretty happy and Linda tried to play catch-up and we ordered in pizza.

Linda is quite fit and she and I had already paddled most of the local rivers and had taken videos of some of our adventures, so we decided to watch them. We watched a couple of us doing true whitewater. Then maybe because I was a little drunk and maybe because watching someone else’s videos tends to be boring, I picked out one that was different. It was of us doing a mild river that meanders thru an almost uninhabited secluded area. On this trip Linda had removed first her bikini top and then a little later her bottom and most of the trip she sunbathed as she paddled while I mostly fished and worked the camera. As this video played Linda expressed a little surprise and embarrassment but she made the comment that the video wasn’t really her but just an ‘image’(?). Dave on the other hand was quite enthused and asked to see it again, praising Linda for how good she looked and I could tell that despite her embarrassment she was enjoying the praise.

A word here about Linda. She is a very pretty blue eyed blonde who, at 5‘2” and trim and fit with a nice pair of 34Cs and pink slightly puffy nipples, is justifiably proud of her figure and Dave did not have to exaggerate to compliment her.

After we had watched the video twice I mentioned that there were some more videos of Linda that were even better. It put her on the spot and at first she hesitated but Dave reminded her that she had just said it was ‘only an image’ and she a little reluctantly agreed. It didn’t hurt that she was a little drunk. We watched a video of her stripping and then another of her doing her exercise routine naked, and Dave drooled. By the time the last one was over Linda was dragging me to bed commenting how embarrassed she was but it was obvious she was also aroused.

The next day the weather was just as crappy and Dave complimenting Linda during breakfast on how he hadn’t realized what great shape she was in until seeing her fully naked on the videos. She blushed a little but thanked him and shortly left to do errands and Dave and I went to a couple of outdoor gear shops. He also again restocked our alcohol supply and we started on the beer as soon as we got home and when Linda got home Dave opened the wine and poured Linda a glass. Now Linda doesn’t drink often, but if her favorite wine is available she’ll drink until happy drunk.

After dinner Dave commented that he would be happy to watch the videos again. Linda replied that we could go ahead but that she thought she could come up with something better. I thought she was talking about one of our more graphic home videos. She took her wine and went into the bedroom while we watched the videos over. I have to say it was a little strange to listen to another guy commenting on your wife’s anatomical features. Midway thru the workout video Linda reappeared wearing her sexiest bikini. She didn’t say a word just turned off the tv, put on some music and started dancing. By the end of the first song she had her top off and by the fourth she was pealing down her bikini bottom and was naked. She then, as if in shock at what she was doing, sat down and began drinking another glass of wine. I asked her if she was ok and she said she was just “adjusting and needed a few sips of wine”. I think she had rationalized the video as just an artificial image, but now she was stark naked in the flesh. After emptying her glass a song came on that she really likes and she got up again and danced.

For the rest of the evening she would dance a bit, then sit and drink and talk, then dance some more. Linda was enjoying Dave’s compliments and admiration and she really gave him/us a show. It was certainly odd having your wife casually sitting naked carrying on a conversation with the two of us in our clothes, but also erotic. She didn’t even complain when Dave turned on all the lights in the den to as he put it “put more light on the subject”. We were all getting a little drunk and Dave began asking her to do more revealing poses in her dancing going from euphemisms to graphic terms to describe what he wanted her to do. Linda was strangely compliant almost as if in a trance. I was a little conflicted but the eroticism was very intoxicating. Finally as she stood at his overstuffed chair with one foot up on the arm spreading her pussy lips letting Dave have a good look as he had requested, Dave reached up and began stroking and fingering her and Linda began to respond and then pulled away. Shortly thereafter she grabbed my hand and insisted we go to bed. Again she was ravenous horny.

The next morning I caught a little of the "how could you have let me do that..." from Linda. The fact that I had been drunker than her would be irrelevant so I just kept my mouth shut.

The smell of coffee woke Dave up and Linda and I would have probably just acted like nothing had happened … but not Dave. He started right in on what a great body Lind had and how much he’d enjoyed how uninhibited she was. She was wearing a robe but Dave said he’d never be able to look at her without “seeing” her naked.

Dave said he had to leave right after breakfast and as he brought his bag out he had his little point and shoot camera in hand. He tried to cajole Linda into letting him take a photo of her naked but she just said “Maybe next time…” I was pretty sure Linda was just putting him off but Dave took it as a promise. I was also pretty sure we would be seeing him again soon.
By DonP
There was a "next time" and things did get more interesting. This experience uncovered a new side of Linda that I don't think either one of us knew about. She became more exhibitionist not just with Dave but with a couple of other friends of ours and in general. She began to "accidentally" expose herself. For instance at the beach she would "fall asleep" and her untied bikini top would "accidentally" slide off her tits. :o
By DonP
I'll get to that. But I thought I'd tell a little about the bikini thing first. Linda had admitted being turned on by going naked in front of Dave and a couple of weeks after his visit we went to the beach on a warm weekend. We were in a spot where there were mostly couples and groups of guys and girls.We had been there a while and I was getting hungry so I asked her if she wanted to go for a hot dog and a soda. She told if I went and got them for her when I got back she'd have a surprise for me.
About fifteen minutes later, hotdogs and drinks in hand I was coming across the wooden walkway of the beach access overlooking our spot. I stopped at the top to look for our blanket and could plainly see Linda laying on one side apparently asleep with her top hanging completely off one tit. I stopped and watched experiencing almost immediate arousal. She was quite the beach attraction and most of the guys in the vicinity were plainly aware of her "accidental" nudity. After a few more minutes she rolled over on her back resulting in both her tits being completely bare. This was apparently too much for one of the women and she went over and shook Linda's shoulder and woke her up to accompanying boos from some of the guys. Linda acted surprised and embarrassed pulling her top up and tieing it, thanking the girl who had wakened her.
I waited a couple of more minutes and went to join her. She quietly told me I had been gone too long and missed it to which I replied I had seen the last 7 or 8 minutes from the beach stairs. She acted like she wanted to leave because she was embarrased when really she wanted sex. She was very excited telling me about it on the ride to our room. And it wasn't the last time for this either...
By DonP
I'll get to that. But I thought I'd expand on the bikini thing. Linda had admitted being turned on by going naked in front of Dave . And I had told her I found it erotic. Not long after his visit we went to the beach. We had been there a while and I was getting hungry so I asked her if she wanted to go for a hot dogs and sodas. She told me if I went and got them for her she'd have a surprise for me.

About fifteen minutes later, hotdogs and drinks in hand I was coming across the beach access overlooking our spot. I stopped at the top to look for our blanket which I quickly spotted and saw that Linda was laying on one side apparently asleep with her top hanging completely off one tit. I stopped and watched. She was quite the beach attraction and most of the guys in the vicinity were plainly aware of her "accidental" nudity. After a couple of minutes she rolled over on her back uncovering both her tits. This was apparently too much for one of the women nearby and she went over and shook Linda's shoulder and woke her up (to accompanying boos from some of the guys). Linda acted surprised and embarrassed pulling her top up and tieing it, thanking the girl who had wakened her.

I waited a minute and went down to join her. She whispered to me I had been gone too long and missed it, to which I replied I had seen the last 5 or 6 minutes from the beach stairs. She acted like she wanted to leave because she was embarrassed when really she wanted sex. She was very excited telling me about it on the ride to our room. More was to come...
By AnonAnon
Great story, DonP.

I've noticed that my wife, too, is comfortable showing off to certain friends and not to others. I don't question her choices or fully understand them, but the ones she's comfortable with seem to be able to take it in their stride better while still engaging her comfortably. The friend she's most comfortable with, she really enjoys showing. When we invite him to dinner, she'll often arrange to meet him first and let me come to the restaurant a bit later so he appears to be her date. She will then wear something so revealing he'll be appreciative, but borderline uncomfortable and talk to him like nothing is amiss until I arrive and relieve him.

The last time we had him over, she wore a dress that had colored squares on it in a digital camouflage pattern, but was completely see through. No underwear at all. The pattern added some visual confusion, but her nipples were completely visible, color and all, if you were looking at them. From about four feet away she might have been topless, but from further away she just looked braless with pokies. The dress didn't show anything lower down, but did clearly indicate no panty lines. She waited for him outside the restaurant, which is one that we go to often in the neighborhood, and then walked in with him to order. Since we're frequent guests, the hostess struck up a conversation and my wife reported being hugely amused at our friend's discomfort. She then picked one of the benches along the center aisle that allowed anyone coming in a good look at her first and at him next. By the time I got there, he'd had a few beers and calmed down and was enjoying the view. "There's enough view here to require the two of us," was his comment to me when I arrived.
By AnonAnon
Thinker, I think she would call it entertaining rather than teasing, because she always shows and there is clearly never anything more on the table. For those who enjoy a show, there is no teasing. For those who expect more, and there are very rarely some, it might appear to be teasing.

Sometimes people don't read a situation well, sometimes alcohol is involved. Halloween is always a chance to push the limits and we always put some effort into her outfit. Last year we welded up a metal corset dress from sheet metal and it was supposed to look kind of rusty and bare so she wore nothing under it. We tried to get it to fit as well as we could, but the nature of a one-off job like that is that you're going to err on the side of loose. Not a problem. The nature of the party easily supported it. Friends. Late. Halloween. My wife is tall, but anyone taller enough to look down at her could see her nipples easily. We though of spray painting them, but couldn't figure out how to do it right, so we didn't.

As it turned out, one guy just couldn't keep his eyes of her boobs. My wife is pretty chilled about people staring, particularly when she is showing. Part of the deal. But, this guy kept resting his hand on her and started feeling the corset metalwork and asking questions about it. Eventually, he gave it a tug so her nipples were easily visible and she laughed it off as a naughty prank. Then, he leaned in to help her lift it up, brushing her nipples in the process. This was when he got a sharp rebuke, which was enough to make him walk off, but not before calling her a teasing bitch. He was a dumbass. When I was presented with a similar view on an early date when I took my wife to a friend's intimate restaurant, a word I used to describe it, and she decide to wear a lingerie top there, I kept quiet. When she remarked that a fellow at the bar was staring at her breasts, I noted that he wasn't doing anything I wasn't doing, too. Patience is a virtue.
By Thinker
Anon, It is hard to imagine a metal corset, but I am trying! It would have been nice if she had stood by the stairs so someone coming down would get a good look!
By AnonAnon
Just imagine a regular corset, but with the panels in sheet metal welded together with tack welds at the seams. Two bands of soft rope inside to keep it off the skin. Held closed with shoelace in the back. We made it by building a paper one, then transferring the measurements on to a computer and having a local place cut the sheet metal with a water jet. Then, we bent the metal to match the paper and tacked with a welder in place of the glue. With some more effort it could have been a pretty good fit, but we didn't put that much work into it for just an evening's wear. She ended up picking up a few burns from it despite us using bicycling lube at the contact points, but nothing too severe.

There were no stairs, but anyone looking down it could see boobs and probably nipples pretty easily. Part of the appeal was the rawness of seeing skin against untreated metal and rough welds. The whole outfit was edgy and it was clear that it wasn't meant to be kids-safe. Most people understood that.
By Thinker
Cool. I would love to have helped make it. I wonder if you could just tack together 4 inch squares to make "shorts" too. Just 3 in a triangle would be all that is needed. Leaning forward or backward would allow the short flap to move away from you and give a show! Want to come to my next dress up party? ;)
By AnonAnon
I think flashing both the top and bottom at the same time is overdoing it. When it comes to showing off below the waist, I prefer a neatly trimmed bush to actually seeing pussy since my wife rarely flashes and prefers see through. The bush flashing seems to work best with a dress buttoned down the middle or see through pants. I prefer the latter and my wife will often wear light colored stretch pants that show off her bush. It is fun to catch the double takes when she takes off her coat and a dark patch that obviously moves unlike a thong would becomes fuzzily visible. One of my fondest memories is of a woolen dress she wore with a large triangle painted on her body under it in black paint. It had one point at a hip, another somewhere under the breast on the other side and the third between her legs. It looked great moving with her body as the dress with a coordinating pattern moved on top of it.

It always surprises me what you can get away with. She's worn see through pants without underwear out with many of our friends, many of whom have noticed and been totally cool with it. I think the key is to make it sexy without making it trashy.
By Thinker
I agree with sexy without being trashy. I also like the sexy without knowing it. I know this is tame but my yoga instructor wore one of those stretchy pants on. I was (pleasantly) surprised when I noticed her thong. I did not get to "see" anything, but the idea that I was seeing something I was not supposed to was great. Plus she is a fox. Her very tight clothes always makes me want to perform better to please her.
By AnonAnon
I feel like I'm spying in situations like that.

I prefer it when I see what the person intends to show, but it isn't always clear. My wife wears yoga pants everywhere without panties, because she hates panty lines. They never stretch enough across the front to show anything there, but she does have an attractive ass and I'm sure that people in her yoga class have had ample opportunity to study it in detail as she goes through the sage and forward bends. I used to wonder how much of the show she was aware of, but she hasn't changed her choice of attire after the recent Lulu Lemon see through yoga pants scandal broke. I have never asked, because she loves to practice in the nude at home and I enjoy that a lot, often as an appetizer, so I'm nearly sure any show is intentional.

Trashy can be cool, but not while pushing the limits. My wife does some trashy plunging necklines and ass crack-baring low-rider pants from time to time, but with a very deliberate total appearance.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]