A place to share your sexy stories
By jerseyflash
It was my fantasy to suck another man's dick... its about the only thing we had not done together...My wife and I met a man that was willing to share our fantasy... My wife said she would go to watch me suck a dick but would not hump the other man but would come to bed with us in bra and panties.. The day arrived and we went to Larry's home...My wife went into the bathroom to undress and Larry and I undressed in the bedroom.. when she came out there we were in the nude... The three of us got on the bed (king size)... I told my wife I was ready for the experience... She did hold Larry's dick while I went down on him... It was an interesting experience and while I am not interested in sucking a dick on any regular basis I liked what happened.. My wife got horny watching us (BTW I did not suck Larry to a cum)... she removed her bra and panties... A picture we always wanted was her on her back on top of me...Larry said he would do it.. He took the photos (2) and the next thing I knew he was going down on my wife and my wife loves to have her pussy eaten.... He made her cum while she was laying on me.... Larry laid on the bed and my wife got off me and Larry started to play with her pussy and sucking her nipples.....she was up now.... Larry laid along side of her and put his dick in her pussy.... while he was humping her I sucked on her clit... she had several orgasms... then Larry told her he was going to cum...she told him to fill her pussy...I watch his dick pulsing as he came in her.... after he came the cum was running out of her pussy so I went down on her and had some of both their cum.... then I was so horny I had to have her....I put my dick in her pussy which was soaking wet and came with her... Our experience that day was I sucked a dick and liked it....my wife had her pussy eaten by Larry and then her clit licked while Larry humped her ...then two men's cum in her pussy... it was exciting and the last time we did anything like that...it was about 6 months ago.... this is a true story....if photos can be uploaded I would be happy to give photo evidence of our wonderful experience....I wish you all just as good an experience as we had.....
By Fish
Its hard for a straight guy to comment that another guy sucking a cock makes for a great story, but from my own experience I have to say it was a good story. I too have done the deed, I never fantasized about it nor want to do it gain, but it did lead to one of the best sexual experiences ever with my wife. A while back I shared my experience her under a thread entitled "Catching my wife with another woman" if you care to read it. Thanks for the story, glad to know I am not alone a momentary crossing of the straight line.
By billt33
I think a lot of men have this fantasy. I know that I would love to be under a woman licking her out as she is being fuck by her lover. Seeing his cock enter her as my tongue licks at her opening. Seeing him slide in and out as it bring her juices to my tongue. Watching as he shoots his load inside her and it comes out for me to enjoy. Then I lick deeper inside her to get more until she is clean and satisfied. Then I take her lover in my mouth and clean his cock until he shoots another load in my mouth. Then she and I kiss and share the load back and forth as he sucks my cock deep as I shoot a load for him to share with us. :D
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

"...because when he speaks the bias[sic] medi[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]