A place to share your sexy stories
Just last week, my boyfriend had me meet him after work at his favorite bar. I arrived to find him and his co-worker friends wearing the biggest smiles, and just having a good time. I wasn't too surprised because he liked showing me off to his friends, and he knew I liked it too. Plus, he had been texting me all day with sexy little messages about how much of a cocktease I was, and if all the men in my office were trying to sneak peeks at my bare pussy. I guess I should've expected this for giving him the rare opportunity of letting him see me get dressed and ready for work in the morning. After letting him stay the night, he just gawked at me as he sat in bed as I readied myself. He finally snapping out of it as I was heading out the door. LOL, I had to practically fight him off, but I had an important meeting that day, and didn't give in to him. But all of it had me a little worked-up, and his texting throughout the day added fuel to my fire along with the attention from all the guys at the office where I'm currently temping at.

The guys were pretty liquored-up, and didn't hide their desire for me. LOL, from the moment I sat on the bar stool, their eyes quickly shifted to my legs, and every little fidget would quickly divert their attention to the hem of my skirt. But none of them crossed the bounds, and they let me play my little game. At first, I was momentarily angry at my boyfriend, because it seemed obvious that they knew I wasn't wearing any panties, and he must've told them. But then I realized that a couple of the guys there I had teased before, and they must've talked.

We were having a great time, and I was loving-it being the center of all their attention. The neighboring tables joined in with us, and soon we were a little party all to ourselves. Two other women, either wives or gfs of our new friends added to the mix, but I was who all the guys looked at. LOL, yeah I know I must sound conceited, but it's true ...... : )

I was getting warm so I took off my blazer, and things got quiet real quick. I turned to see them all looking at me. I uess they were expecting to see my boobs, LOL. I did unbutton my blouse to expose my lacy bra, and was relaxed and carefree, including on how I sat. They saw my hairy pussy a lot.

They guys started talking about the bachelor party they were going to throw for Paul. He was younger and new to the company, but seemed nice. He was quiet, and seemed shy. I think they all wanted to do the best for him because he had gotten his gf pregnant, and from what I've heard, she's not very nice or attractive. I was leaning back against my boyfriend as he sat on a high backed stool, with all the guys gathered around and facing us. The other two women were gone. As they talked, my bf lightly caressed and held me, sending pulses of electricity everywhere on my body. When he coaxed me up onto his lap, I just did it. My skirt was bunched around my waist, and he held it there letting all have an unobstructed view of my pussy. I let them look, and parted my legs a bit because I wanted them to see my pussy lips, which get reddish when I'm aroused. I loved their hungry stairs, and some of their comments were making me wild.

The groom-to-be had been quiet but then said something about wanting to taste me before he tied the not, and then someone proposed I be the bachelor party entertainment. I snapped-out of my trance, and got off my bf's lap, and laughed it off. They all started pleading....then practically begging. I was somewhat shocked, and very turned-on about the idea. Naturally my bf wants me to do it. I don't know........the party is supposed to take place next month, and they keep asking. I don't know if I'm going to do it.
I think you should do it. It'll make for a sexy story later and sexual culture is loosening up all the time. Who knows, in a few years it might even be something you can share openly.

My wife is a temp, too, and benefits from keeping a sexy profile, particularly at after work parties where colleagues are present. I first met her at a dinner where she was wearing a fitted dress with buttons all the way down the front with some of the lowest buttons undone. She moved with a calculated complacency that allowed a glimpse of what I later learned was a neatly trimmed landing strip. After I'd almost glimpsed it twice, I was dying to talk to her and realized that she was so sexy and confident that no one had had the guts to go up to her yet. Many of the people were co-workers so they probably weren't going to. I saw my chance and took it and asked her if she wanted to take a walk by the apartment complex pool outside. The memory I have of that walk is standing talking to her while she used the darkness to part her long legs enough to where I was sure I'd have seen it all if there was enough light, but could see nothing beyond a distant light glistening off her leg.
Actually I think you should NOT do the party. Right now what is making you such a turn on to these men is your mystique and the thought of "what if". These guys are crazy about you now because of what you have shown and not what you have done. If you are the entertainment for the party the mystique will be gone and you will (sorry) then just be another tramp/slut who is talked about at work around the water cooler and behind your BF's back. Who needs that level of complication in their lives. If I were you I would respectfully decline and keep the mystique alive. Its much better to keep the boys interested with an occasional flash then ruin your reputation in front of that many people. Lets face it, people talk and others will find out about this party and it will come out when you least want it to. Just my 2 cents.
Gina's advice makes sense. However, when my wife wears something particularly daring, one of the things I do enjoy thinking about is what people might be saying behind our backs. Sometimes guys will try to make a comment to me. I don't encourage it, but enjoy that fact that her sexiness gets them turned on enough to want to do so. Sometimes her outfit is so revealing that people will feel comfortable commenting directly to her, which might be the most fun of all.

One fun outfit I recall was a simple white cotton shirt, the kind you don't iron, almost, but not quite, see through that she had worn with several buttons undone, to somewhere below her breasts. It was tight enough on her broad shoulders and smaller breasts to remain in place, but definitely required a lot of confidence to wear because her nipples were constantly flashing in and out of view to those peeking from the side and she had used glitter on her chest to pick up the industrial lighting tantalizingly. There was no doubt the look was intentional, not a little aggressive and she carried it off with complete confidence, as if even being topless in the crowd would have been just fine. Most of our close friends have seen her nipples multiple times and think nothing of her outfits, but this was a large party and a number of guys came up to her and complimented her on the sexiness of her outfit.

Sometimes she enjoys showing so people are almost too shy to comment. Some such piece is a pair of skin tight trousers she loves to wear without underwear. They are see through and of a light color that clearly shows her ass while using a seam to slightly cover the crack. In the front, she will usually thin down her landing strip to where it is the merest shadow, but clearly visible. It is her most naked look and I am sure many have noticed it, but no one has commented yet.
Anon,

I agree with you. Lets face it there are not many places where you can walk around topless so wearing clothes like you wife does is about all us girls can do. I also love wearing things that give a little peek or a hint as to what's going on under the clothes and even love giving an occasional "flash" of the "girls" in the right setting. I do however stand by my earlier statement and will say that I can wear semi-revealing clothes and give an occasional flash and keep guys drooling over me longer than the woman who screws every guy in the room. As long as I keep a hint of "mystique" I also keep them interested, as soon as I go too far I become just another bachelor party entertainer I lose all of my power and mystique.
Gina, what if you enhance your mystique! I didn't read the bachelor party entertainment to mean "screw all the guys" or any of the guys, just giving the groom a "taste" and maybe show the guys. On occasion my wife has worn something see through without a bra in a way that her nipples are continuously visible through the fabric throughout the evening. Or, a top that is cut so wide that while it may hide her nipples the amount of breast it shows is quite provocative.

I particularly enjoy it when she wears such outfits to larger parties with people we don't know included, because it is fun to imagine what they are thinking. Sometimes we make new friends and get invited over and I get the distinct impression it is on account of their enjoyment of her show. Sometimes we get women reacting to a comment by someone else by saying that the top isn't that obvious, which we assume to indicate that they applaud her confidence in wearing it. I assume there are some people who don't like it, but most women we know either already have her confidence or would love to have it and they're not going to do anything to make it harder for themselves.
Anon,

Really? lol. My husband has told me plenty of stories of what goes on at bachelor parties, and I have even been to one my self (not as the entertainment) and I can attest as to what goes on. Lets face it, at a bachelor party guys want to see T & A, grab and feel it and get a little more if they can and when they get a little drunk they will tend to demand it. I think it is safe to say that the bachelor parties that are remembered as the "best" are the ones where the "entertainment" gave more than just a peek, touch, or feel. If the boys want a whore, they are better off hiring one. I can go on all day long and then some but at the end of the day the question that the woman posing the question must answer for herself is this; What do I want my legacy to be? and is it important to me?

That being said, it might be fun for her to attend and flirt a little wearing some semi-revealing clothes, but f I were her I would keep it to just a few peeks and flashes and leave when the entertainment arrives. Lots of guys don't want other women's wives and girlfriends knowing what they do at bachelor parties. lol.
Thanks all....especially Gina and Anon... I've been thinking about your advice. I really thought the guys' were just being impulsive, and that they would forget about it all, but they haven't. My bf updates me on all their talk, and their pleading with him to get me to do it. It's really flattering, and my bf remains more than supportive. He really wants me to tease them, but I can't help but think were it may all lead. I've had sex with a few guys at the same time once before, and I really enjoyed it, but this would be way different I'm sure. Quite frankly, a gangbang scenario scares me.....yet intrigues me also. I also wonder if my bf could handle it all.....he doesn't like to admit it, but he does have a skight jealous streak. The bachelor party is 2 weeks away.
Well, maybe they can get their stripper or whatever to be the main attraction but you could stop by also. You could come by scantily clad and give a little eye candy either before or after the stripper. That way they get a little show and you and your bf get the thrill of you being the show. (and you get to post some pics of what you wore for us here ;) ).

Then you can leave and let the guys have their fun. If you did it towards the end some will probably be drunk enough to not remember it all anyway. Its a win for all involved.
.... cant wait to see how this plays out. I know it is going to be sexy fun for all.
And play "glory hole" with them. Take one of the guys with you on your side. Tell them the way this always works is that he is supposed to suck the guy and make him think she is sucking him. The other guys would, 1 at a time, come in and put their dick through the glory hole. Only 3 of you participate at a time. The other guys are in another room. You would just try convincing the guy to suck him. If he did not, you could do it. It would be fun to see how many of the guys do it. Let everyone know "what happens at the bach. party, stays at the bach. party!"
Thinker,

OMG, WTF? have you been smoking, drinking, or injecting? Granted I am a female and have only been to one bachelor party but just from my perspective it would seem to be that the last thing a GUY would want to do at a bachelor party is suck another GUYS dick to play a trick on him.
Apparently, I haven't been to the "right" bachelor parties, because I haven't seen any sexual contact yet. I don't think I'd want to either. Seems dangerous and, frankly, far too serious.

Apart from the fun the guys are planning to have, I think this is about the fun Gina is going to have as well. Having the opportunity to give a show without being judged can be an opportunity to exploit, but you'd have to do it right not to have regrets later. Sexual contact is a bad idea. Showing off can't really hurt and should give you the buzz you desire.

What you can and cannot get away with depends on the groundwork you lay and the personality you have. At a recent dinner with a couple we know well, my wife decided to wear a think black woolen top without a bra. The top was completely see through and anyone seated across the table from her had a view of every detail of her breasts and nipples. In fact, I'm pretty sure at least one other table close to us had a good view, but not further than that. This is a restaurant we go to quite often and I loved the fact that my wife had the guts to wear what she did. As she was sliding into her seat next to the other wife, our friend commented on the excellent view and my wife comfortably answered that she was happy to add anything she could to the meal. We all laughed and it was clear that he could enjoy the view without hesitation and I'm sure he did.
Pretty interesting thread. I guess I'm old school and don't see things quite the way younger generations do and we didn't have the std's of today. I'm an old hippie girl and believed in free love and all that hoopla of the 60's. We would swap partners at parties and just have sex no strings attached.
We weren't swingers as they are known today we didn't go with the plan of swapping but when the drinks and weed got everyone relaxed things would happen. I can't explain it exactly you'd have to been there to understand the thinking of our generation.
I've had real close male friends of my hubby's and mine that we've kept close to for 35 yrs or more now and if the situation gets right we might end up in a dog-pile in the floor or on the couch or where ever even today. I don't consider myself a slut a tramp or anything of the sort but I do wear revealing clothing. Our friends don't get out of line either they really enjoy our relationship we've had a good long one to. Now I've had strangers come on to me a little too strong at times when I wear revealing clothing but I've been around long enough to cool them down before it gets too out of control. Guys that have had a little too much liquor is usually the ones that get too aggressive.
I haven't been the entertainment at any bachelor party with strangers but I have been the only entertainment at some of our parties after the all the other women and just not so close friends left. To each their own is the way I like it and not call any names. I wouldn't be the bachelor party girl doing a bunch of strangers but I'd do all my friends. Call me what you will.
I was married 42 yrs to a great and loving and sharing man and we had fun and lived life to the fullest. He's passed now and I'm just going to live my life to the fullest as long as I can. I still go out and have fun with several of our old friends still.
Back to the subject though. Gina I don't think you should be the bachelor party entertainment but it doesn't hurt to sex up and feel good about yourself with all the guys drooling over you. But it takes one hell of a man to share his woman with other men and not ruin the relationship once he starts getting second thoughts or being jealous later on. Seen it happen too many times with other couples that were friends of ours. It takes a strong relationship to survive sexual freedom.
These are just my thoughts but you and your man are the final judge of what y'all want to do. Just live life to the fullest and try to enjoy it however you want. Don't let other peoples judgement of you control your actions. If they have nothing better to do than worry about what you're doing they need to get a life and get out of yours.
Sorry for being so long winded. Annie
Annie, That is a great attitude and I'm glad you're continuing to enjoy life. I would imagine that your husband is enjoying watching you from where he is. My guess is that we're close to your age and as we get older we are enjoying what life has to offer :D . Best regards!
With all the replies, I thought I should tell you'all what happened. It didn't turn out like I expected, but in retrospect, it was fun. On the day of the party, I was still reluctant, but at the same time curious, and just needed nudging. My bf provided all the right nudging. He pampered me the entire day, and surprised me with a new outfit I was to wear. He took me out to have my nails done, and the entire day was spent working me up. As the time got nearer, he prepared a nice dinner, gave me a bubble bath complete with massage. I drank some wine, and to my surprise, he had a little marijuana for me to smoke. (I tend to become really uninhibited when buzzed). Then for my surprise present. In the box was a really short tank mini-dress with large holes along the side. It barely covered my ass and pussy when standing, and the sides were so open that wearing any underwear would ruin the look, which I'm sure was the purpose. It was black, and really sexy, and I had to hand it to him.l...I liked it. He also got me a sexy pair of heels, and that was my outfit. I was still really unsure, but went through the motions, and before I knew it, we were on our way to the party. Well to make a long story short, we went in, and all the guys went crazy. I was a little overwhelmed, and clung to my bf. We mingled a bit, and then my bf got a call, said it was an emergency, and we left. Just like that! LOL. We didn't get to far and pulled-off near a park, at which time my bf got me out and we had the most amazing sex. Later, he told me that he told the guys that he would try to convince me to be the entertainment, but he wasn't sure I would do it, and that they should also make arrangements for a stripper.
Annie,

Honestly, you have a rocking hot body that I can easily drool over. That is a fact! However, I think you may be missing the point of the story section. I come her to read stories to stimulate my imagination in an erotic way, I prefer the images in my mind when I read a story to the images that others, such as you post when telling a story. When you post the pictures it just sort of cheapens the story for me. There are plenty of places where I can look at pictures and read about the stories, but part of my appeal to this site was that it provides a place to just read without the distraction of the pictures. I don't need to see your tits in order to appreciate a good story. If I do then the story probably sucks. Again, you have a smoking hot body that any guy would love to ravish and you should be proud. I would love to admire you in the actual photo sections of this site, but I think you have been overdoing it lately in this portion of the site. Sometimes showing less, is actually more sexy. Just my opinion, Love me or hate me for saying it but sometimes people just need to hear it the way it is. Thanks.
fish,
i see what you are saying but i am not opposed to seeing the pic after the story has been read. especially in a series like this that that is on going, and not just a quick story.
either way, to each his own.
:)
I deleted my pic off this thread and will just keep them on the ones I started. But to me the difference between just a fictional story or a true story would be to have pics pertaining to the story. Excuse me
Annie,

for the times when you wear panties, I never intended to get them all bunched up. Its just I think adding you pic just cheapens the story, that's all. When I read a story I like to form my own visualizations, maybe even imagine my wife were the one in the story, but when I see your picture then suddenly it just becomes "all about you." Like I said, I would love to see some postings that are "all about you" in the appropriate sections, but unless you are the one posting the original story, I would rather not see you when I read one. It would sort of be like if you wrote a story about how big and wonderful your husbands cock is only to have somebody else share a picture of one bigger and better. It just takes away from the story. That is all.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]