A place to share your sexy stories
By happyflashergirl
I really like telling my experiences and getting feedback on what you all think....not that I care what others think of me. Well anyways....this past weekend, I realized I needed a few things, and went for a quick trip to the neighborhood Walmart. It was still early in the morning, and since I planned to zip in and out, I went as is. No make-up, hair tied back in a pony tail, wearing an old comfy cotton tank sun dress, and sandals. I really should have changed since the dress was very short and billowed out, but the weather was nice, and I didn't plan to be out long. I was stopped at the light and turned to see a man looking down at me from his truck with the wildest look in his eyes. Feeling self-conscious, I quickly checked my face in the rear-view mirror, and found nothing amiss, and looked back at him to find him smiling. I looked down and saw that my dress was riding high, and that my bushyness was in plain view. The light changed and I sped off, hearing him honking his horn in the distance, LOL. The event got me excited, and got me in a devilishly playful mood.

I was surprised upon arriving at the store to find it already busy. Oh well, I gathered my nerve and convinced myself that nothing was showing, grabbed a shopping cart, and plunged in. Walking up to the entrance, from a short distance, I could see that my nipples were poking and my breasts were jigglng a lot. I thought I looked hot, LOL.

I quickly got the things I wanted, all the while noticing a teen boy. He would show up somewhere nearby everywhere I went, and suspected he was following me. He seemed to be in his early teens, awkward and shy. Up til now I had been all business with my shopping task, but now I thought I'd have a little fun. It wasn't near as busy inside the store as I had earlier thought, but I still had to be careful. As I expected, the boy followed me from a distance seeming non-chalant. When I knew the way was clear, I stopped and squatted down pretending to look at an item, when he turned the corner as I knew he would, I turned slightly in his direction, with my knees wide apart to give him a nice view of my pussy. I still pretended to be pre-occupied with my shopping, but noticed that he had frozen in his tracks, LOL. I stayed in that pose a moment longer, and got up, pretending to not have noticed him, and walked away.

I had my fun and was on my way to pay for my things, when I noticed that he was still following me. As I came up to the digital camera displays, I browsed a bit, and fiddled around with one of the display cameras. The boy was off to my side aways back. I quickly looked around, spread my legs, and snapped a pic up my dress. The picture turned out showing me all the way up to the bottom of my boobs. It was a great pic. I left it on the display screen and walked away. I'm sure the boy saw me, and wondered about his thoughts seeing me. And so I finished up my shopping and left. It was still a quick trip, but a little more fun than expected.
By Superone
Wow you made his day and probably some others! When my wife was in her early 40's she would go shoe shopping with no panties (hardly ever wore them)and no bra or a push up and blouse she could button in front. She would come home with a wet pussy every time. One time she told me I should go with her (hate to go shopping). I went, and did I get a treat, and several others in the shoe dept. I stood back watching that show for the first time and a couple other guys were there with wives did not know I was with gal flashing. Comments were great. She would have two or three guys trying to get her to try on shoes, all getting the show. Sometimes she told me they would rub her calf and move hands up as close as they could to her pussy. Had several ask her out, a few ask her to go in back room. She had me hooked on shopping with her from then on. On the way home she would give me a BJ and then fuck my brains out when we got home.
By AnonAnon
What a great attitude!

My wife has the same attitude while showing off and it makes all the difference. We have a friend that works in the shoe department at a local department store. He's been trying to get a better job and hasn't been successful. I needed some shoes and figured we'd go buy them from him and visit at the same time. When we got there, he'd just received a rejection and was kind of down. My wife walked away for a few minutes and when she returned I noticed that she had changed into a flimsy grey tee taken from the store itself and removed her bra. She walked right up to him and said, "Cheer up!" It was impossible not to. He perked right up, I got the shoes, she bought the tee through him as well, which was fun and we were on our way.
By powderman8009
My wife often goes without panties, usually around the house or as a special treat for me if we are heading out to a cafe for a meal. One Saturday morning we were in a rush to get to the shops early. She had on a button front dress and no panties. She usually left the lowest button undone which meant that the dress gaped and showed just the tip of her pussy when she sat down.

It was quite busy in the mall and we had just arrived and entered near a sports store. Back then we were both into sports and had been saying that we both need to get some new running shoes. Well the sports store was having a sale so I suggested we go in and have a look for new shoes and surprisingly, she agreed. We headed for the huge pile of shoe boxes and found some to try. My wife grabbed a few boxes and went and sat down. I held off and waited to see what sort of a show she would put on. Well she was quite discreet at first with just the occasional flash of pussy as she struggled with the shoes. But as she swapped from foot to foot her discretion became less and less and as expected, there were a copule of guys hanging around the shoe section for just such a situation.

She kept trying different brands and sizes and I kept bringing them to her and then standing off to watch the other guys watching her. She was totally oblivious to the fact that there were guys looking at her pussy each time she pulled on a shoe and I was loving it. She did eventually find a pair that suited.
By Shardog
I am loving all these storys. Have done a good bit of "accidental" flashing with my wife. It is great fun and erotic.

happyflashergirl, Great story. Have done a similar thing with a young fellow in a computer store. He loved it.
By AnonAnon
One of the most deliberately crude flashing episodes my wife has engaged in was at a Cadillac dealership. We were looking for an SUV for her and decided to go and test drive some. Half-way through the test I realized that she had on some extremely short shorts with no panties that were showing her entire crotch to the salesman every single time she got in and out, sat in or pretty much did anything at all that wasn't standing up straight. There were multiple stretches of explanation of this and that feature or questions from her where she might as well have been bottomless. To this day, I have no idea what got into her that day. I enjoyed her exhibitionism, but the circumstances were a bit cruder than I prefer.
By Naddy
AnonAnon wrote:One of the most deliberately crude flashing episodes my wife has engaged in was at a Cadillac dealership. We were looking for an SUV for her and decided to go and test drive some. Half-way through the test I realized that she had on some extremely short shorts with no panties that were showing her entire crotch to the salesman every single time she got in and out, sat in or pretty much did anything at all that wasn't standing up straight. There were multiple stretches of explanation of this and that feature or questions from her where she might as well have been bottomless. To this day, I have no idea what got into her that day. I enjoyed her exhibitionism, but the circumstances were a bit cruder than I prefer.
My gf and I did this a cuple times. Short skirt, no panties. Say we shopping for truck for her. Many views of her pussy as saleman showing her all the feature of the truck as she sits in them and he kneels at the open door.
Recliner chair shopping is almost as good. Spread those thighs as she gits in and outta them!!!
By WickedWonder
My wife and I were vacationing in our motor coach out west when I saw a small Mom & Pop gas station that looked easy to fuel up at. We had just drove through a mass of insects and the windshield was covered in splattered bugs.

This young guy came out to full service us but think he just wanted to check out our huge coach. I asked him if he had a small step ladder to reach the upper windshield to clean it. He gladly grabbed one and began washing it for us.

My wife decided to have some fun when she saw him coming with the ladder. She slips her shorts off and unbuttons her blouse. Puts her legs spread wide open on the dash and pretends to be sleeping. I didn't know she had done this though. I wondered what was taking this kid so long to clean the bugs off. he was looking at her complete naked body.

When I got back in the coach, she was all smiles and giggling. I asked her what was up and she told me what she did. I look over at the kid whom is now standing next to the old building and he has his hand down the front of his jeans.

It got my wife so horny that she had to go get her vibrator and come back giving me a show of getting off.

My 50s + wife has a body of a 25 year old and looks very young. Hell I bet that poor kid busted a nut shortly after we left.
By Biguns
My husband worked at a full service station when he was in high school. This was in the 70's when mini skirts were very popular. The burn the bra movement was also in full force and many college girls would stop by and get gas on their way from college to home. He said most girls with mini-skirts he could see their underwear everytime he cleaned the windshield. He said the college girls were the ones he loved. He saw the pointy's sticking through the blouse and the underwear at the same time. He said it always made him smile. He said those ladies left with the cleanest windshields. He said many who were getting close to home would go in the service station restroom and put their bras on before finishing the trip home. He always liked watching them bounce as they walked to the Restroom.
Life was so easy and pleasant back then.
By Fish
When I was in college I worked in a neighborhood store that had a drive thru window where people could buy milk, cigarettes and just about anything else they would need. It was in an upper middle class neighborhood and there were a lot of divorced women. Many a woman would come through the drive thru in the early morning wearing what they slept in and it was quite often that many a woman would inadvertently expose themselves as they reached up and out of their cars to grab whatever they were buying. My favorite was a small petite woman who would normally be the first through in the morning for her smokes. I think she may have had been a bit Horney because it was not uncommon for her to come through wearing nothing but a tank top and her panties. What made it even better was that she would actually engage in conversation for a few minutes to boot. My favorite time was when she came through with wet hair and wearing only a terry cloth bath wrap. during our conversation and while she reached up to grab her smokes the wrap came undone and completely open. She made no effort to cover up and pretended that it never happened and left it that way for at least another minute as we spoke before she drove off. Needless to say she looked incredible. That was the most she ever showed but the she still made quite a few tank top and panty appearances before I graduated and moved on. I sure miss that job.
By AnonAnon
Fish, I bet that women enjoyed it and assumed you enjoyed it, too, because my wife loves to show and hopes the guy watching gets a kick out of it.

It always amazes me what you can get away with. There is a tea house one street over from our house that we like to go late on Sunday evening to close out the week and my wife nearly always wears a very racy top, either lace or with see through stripes. Never with a bra. We walk across from our house and she usually, but not always, uses a scarf to cover up and sometimes a jacket in the winter. The seating is stools, so she always hangs up her bag, jacket, scarf, etc., at the entrance and spends the hour or two we spend there every week tastefully exposed. The lighting is low, but it still catches her breasts and nipples nicely. Once in a while, we get someone who stares a lot, but most of the time the employees enjoy it discreetly with the occasional compliment.

The place has a place in my heart, because that was where I first saw her nipples on an early date, when she removed her jacket and treated me to the braless lingerie top within. A heady cocktail of sexiness and confidence.
By oldone68
In the spring and summer I work at a fresh produce stand/market that also has a garden and lawn center attached immediately behind the produce stand. The spring and summer months are filled with ladies who stop by to pick up tomatoes, peaches, watermelons, etc. wearing short summer dresses and short loose workout/running shorts. Tights and yoga pants are also popular. The produce stand area is okay for catching peeks as women bend to put the items in their bags or the handcart, but the garden center is the best. Weekdays are hit and miss as the best times is in the evenings when women have got off work. However, the weekends are the best.

From my experience, there are lots of ladies who come in on Saturday's in their short weekend sundresses and do all types of things you should not do when wearing a short dress, loose top or short loose shorts as they get caught up picking and choosing the produce, flowers and plants. You will get some great views and will find that most will have on some type of underwear, but you will also find that there are a more and more women who leave their homes in the warm months thinking no one will see underneath their dress.

There are two things I have learned from this job. One is patience. If you see a woman who is wearing something revealing just be patient and keep a eye on her. The second is to be observant of how a woman behaves. If a woman seems to be very careful with her short hemline then you likely need to pay extra attention to her.

I'll never forget I was working in the garden section one evening moving merchandise back under the canopy and there were two black women who likely in the 30's sorting and looking through the different colors of our rose flowers. They were dressed for the hot summer evening and one of them was wearing flip flops and a loose pink and green cotton sundress that came down just above her knee and the other longer length maxi style dress. I kept an eye on them as I continued to work and the lady in the short loose dress kept clenching the back of her dress hem as it would rise up and flare out as she would bend over to look at the flowers. From my time here, I have learned that there likely a reason she is so cautionary because she is likely not wearing spanx, shorts or underwear she want anyone to see under her short dress.

I continued to watch and finally the lady in the longer dress squatted down analyzing the flowers and began handing the ones they wanted to the lady in the shorter dress. The lady in the shorter dress then placed the flowers on their rolling flat cart beside them. Because her hands were occupied with the flowers the lady could not hold her dress and as she bent over to place the flowers on the cart the back of her dress went up and out and I bet my eyes bucked out of my head with what I saw. I quickly moved to where I had a better angle and it was all of a bare butt and quick glimpses of lips and black hair from her pubic area as she would rise up and bend over. This went on for likely a minute or so. That was definitely unintended as are most of the views. I don't think I have ever seen a lady just showing on purpose, but I have seen several that have a attitude of "don't care" as they really do not care if anyone saw what they were showing as they bend over or squat down.
By AnonAnon
My wife has a front button dress that she loves to wear with a "don't care" attitude. Most of the time, it gaps in between the buttons and provides glimpses of her nipples and groin area that can be tantalizing, particularly if she perched on a stool or half-wall. Some years ago, she wore the dress to a Halloween party along with a short sword and hat. There was another sword at the party and she got into a mock sword fight with several people. Several of the fighting motions caused her dress to rise up far enough to show flashes of bush to those watching and it looked amazing, a dense narrow landing strip covering the essentials. That vision of a scantily clad sword-bearing woman with boots must have been something, because a number of people challenged her to fights, causing her bush to become well known to the guests.

I thought she hadn't realized how much she was showing until she came to me and said, "I bet I was showing a lot, because the swordplay wasn't that interesting." When I nodded, she said, "It would have been a lot less interesting with underwear, just not as pretty." I couldn't disagree.
By powderman8009
My wife also has a couple of button front dresses. She always leaves the bottom button undone and on one particular dress that's enough to show a lot when she is seated.

This time we were on holiday and she was in that dress and without panties. We were going to lunch at one of our favourite restaurants. We were shown to a table and seated. My wife was on my left and I noticed 2 guys sitting at a table in front of us to our right and looking back toward us. I decided to have some fun and reached over to touch her leg - which meant I wanted to play with it. She obliged by moving her chair back a little and placed her leg across my lap. Of course this opened up the dress for a bit of a view of her pussy for thise guys. I don't really think she thought they could see much but from where I was sitting it was a pretty good view. It took them a while to notice but eventually they caught on and I could see them glancing and talking about us.

Lunch came and we sat (properly) and ate and drank. One of the guys left while we were enjoying ourselves. After we finished I gave the signal for her to put her leg back up - and she did and so the remaining guy got another show. I looked over at him and he smiled as id to say thanks.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]