A place to share your sexy stories
By happyflashergirl
Hi. This really happened a week ago, and I still get so worked-up when I think about it. I love to tease and am an incurable exhibitionist, LOL...and even know the turning point in my life when I became a naughty deviant, LOL. (I really think that.....afterall, what decent girl would do some of the things I've done). But I accept myself, and know that many appreciate me. Well.........back to the story. The law office I"m currently working at (i'm a temp) is really close to the mall. On my breaks, I like to walk over to the Starbucks in the mall and peruse the store fronts. I also like the attention men give me when I walk by, LOL. It doesn't hurt that I like to dress sexy yet try to keep it in the bounds of proffessional, which for me is usally skirts (i like them just below mid-thigh....so their pretty short) and heels. Where I stray is the absence of pantyhose/stockings. I don't like them, and never have. Even when its cold, I'd rather be bare skinned then suffer the skin irritations I get from them. I also usually don't wear panties, which has become more a personal preference than the thrill it started out to be those many years ago, LOL. But ....I stil do get a thrill. I was in the Starbucks sole restroom and was pretty sure I had pressed the little button to lock the door. I had just peed and had my skirt peeled-up around my waist. I really like keeping my bush natural, but am really finicky about stray hairs. My ex said I was "anal" about it, LOL. Its just that a certain section always needs to be timmed down, and I caught a glimpse of it in the mirror as I stood in front of the sink. I turned and reached for the little clippers I always carry in my purse when the door suddenly opened. An elderly gentleman really swung the door wide, and I saw that a few of the seated customers had seen me. OMG, How could they not. The man quickly offered his apologies, and then as he gazed downwards, I saw his eyes widen and jaw drop. He actually froze in that position for what felt like several minutes. All the while he held the door open. LOL, I think I froze as well- Standing there with my skirt over my waist in my sexy heels. At some point, I pushed my skirt back into place and practically ran out of the cafe. I didn't want to make eye contact w/ any of the customers and just kept my head down as I left. I scurried out of the mall, and when I felt safer, I checked to see that no one had followed me. While I was at first horrified from the experience of being invaded in the bathroom, I also realized that I was really hot and could feel drips down my leg. I don't think I could ever recall the man's face, or that of the few customers (all men, and one teen boy) who saw me, but it gets me hot thinking that they might recognize me somewhere. Even after pleasuring myself an hour later ( i had too.....I couldn't get any work done, LOL), the experience kept me in an aroused state for the rest of the day and night....and next day also. And many times, like now, i still get hot thinking about the site I must have offerred. I know I looked sexy and hot, because I felt good about the way I looked, which was reinforced by the many guys who would smile at me, and do double takes as I walked to the Starbucks. But also, because I recreated the scene by looking at my reflection on the glass walls of a section of our building that is vacant. I looked hot, LOL. I haven't gone back to that Starbucks since. But I have gone to the mall.
LOL. Thank you. An ex-bf (well not really a boyfriend....more of a guy I used to date quite a bit) had posted pix of me without me knowing. It was a real turn-on to read some of the comments I got, LOL. I just love getting compliments, even though some were really explicit and nasty. LOL, I think i like those the best.
I agree you should post pics, but seeing as you have this exhibitionist streak you should try to do so so that the background is somewhere nice and public.

Nice little story, I liked hearing how the incident got you so worked up!!

Love
Erika
I'd really like too. There's been lots of times I wish I had someone taking pics of me during some of my most memorable moments (LOL, someone probably did but I don't know about them. I sometimes expect pics of me to show up on the internet. That would be hot!) I'll work on it....I will.
By kinkycouple
I really think you should revisit Starbucks. I don't really see any harm. If anyone recognizes you that'll be fantastic. You could even recreate the bathroom scene with the door unlocked and just hang a while to see if you could get caught again. I think you really would enjoy the thrill of it. Make sure you tell us if you do go back.
By AnonAnon
Great story and particularly nice to read about your reaction.

I think you'll be surprised how little there is to be embarrassed about and how much of it is in the mind. When my wife and I first started dating we lived in an apartment above a row of stores, among which was a sandwich shop that I used to like going to from before she and I were dating. The first time she stayed the night, we decided to go to the shop when it opened at 10 AM and, because she was feeling sexy from our morning "work" and because we didn't expect the shop to be crowded, she wore a very see through burned out tee. She has broad shoulders a narrow waist and B-cup breasts so the tee was relatively fitted and her nipples were clearly visible. We passed several neighbors in the elevator and spend about half an hour under the umbrella on the shop patio in clear view of anyone walking by and I was surprised at how natural it all seemed because she was so comfortable with it. I lived there about one more year and she would go anywhere in the complex, including the laundry, the carwash bay, the various shops, the poolside wearing tees that showed off her chest to the point where I doubt there was anyone there who hadn't seen her nipples. She got a few smiles, but the only time she got a comment was when she wore a dress that was partially see through with a panel that wrapped over one breast and also revealed most of one ass cheek to a complex cookout and a couple of guys complimented her on it and she got the impression that they were complimented her for more than the dress. Even though she talked to them for some time, they remained too shy to open up further.
By Gina
This past weekend my hubby and I attended a wedding. At the reception and were enjoying cocktails with other guests when one of the bridesmaids came over to greet friends seated at the table. All of the bridesmaids were wearing a strapless gown that you could tell was struggling to stay all the way up on some of the girls and they were constantly tugging and pulling them up throughout the evening. So this girl bends over to give a hug to one of the guests and when she stands back up she failed to realize that he dress had slipped down exposing the tops of both breasts including her nipples. Her friend quickly told her of her malfunction and she quickly fixed it and laughed it off like a pro but not before hubby and me got the full show. I was a good girl at the wedding and behaved myself, but in the end it was sort of fun being on the other end of the accidental exposure for a change. lol.
By Shardog
Gina I know what you mean. Being a guy that is almost always on the receiving end of either a flash or an accidental exposure it was cool for me to be on the showing end one an occasion or two. :) I wish I had more opportunities.

and Happyflashergirl, i am really liking the new profile pic. Awesome!
By Fish
I think the most memorable "accidental exposure" happened back when my wife and I were in our late 20's and were invited to a day on the lake with some friends. We ended up going on a week day and the lake for the most part was just us and a few other boats. We were taking turns water skiing and after my wife's turn was us she climbed into the boat and proceeded to remove her ski vest. The only problem was, apparently during one of her multiple spills her bikini top went completely missing in action. Needless to say, we were all quite pleasantly surprised. We all joked about it and the other wife ended up giving her another top to wear. What was really cool about it was that the unintentional exposure, combined with a few beers and a quiet lake eventually led to both wives sunbathing topless on the boat later in the day. I fondly look back on that day.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]