A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
My wife has been experimenting with wearing daringly short billowing shirt dresses to work. Coupled with heels, they show off her legs well. I noticed her in a particularly short one today, until she turned around and I realized the front was even shorter. When she sat on the couch to put on her heels, I noticed the nude panties and the nice curve of her butt visible just before it was covered by the longer back of the dress. I like this new style.
By powderman8009
Shirt dresses can be a lot of fun. My wife had 2 similar shirt dresses. She would leave the bottom buttons undone and give me the option - 2 buttons and panties or 1 button, no panties.

With 2 buttons undone the dress gaped open and showed her panties and was a very sexy look. 1 button and the dress hid just enough while she was standing but not if she sat down. I mostly chose 1 button.
By AnonAnon
That's a nice arrangement, powderman.

Pantyless upskirts wouldn't work too well at my wife's work, but one of my favorite memories from our dating social life is her wearing a shirt dress to one of the first parties where she was to meet my friends and let them have generous downblouse views and landing strip views. The dress was of the thinnest cotton, practically transparent, worn without any underwear or jewelry and so unbuttoned that one of my slightly drunk friends remarked on it. Much less and she'd have to have stayed in the bathroom. Needless to say, she was a hit with my friends from early on.
By Jocko64
Hey I am married to a lady who hates panties, no telling over the years how many guys and gals have had a view of her bald pussy!
By AnonAnon
Jocko, my favorite shirt dress date has been with my wife wearing a to the navel placket shirt dress completely unbuttoned. She wanted to go to a movie, rather than dinner, in a dress that looked like a medium wind might knock it off her. No jewelry, just a lot of chest and tits on offer, particularly for those of us looking sideways during bright scenes. When we were walking out, a guy in front of us with his girlfriend kept turning around to stare, so my wife stuck a hand into a dress cupped one of her tits while using her fingers to push the dress aside and reveal a nipple right in the middle of the crowd walking out of the theatre. "They're a lot easier to remember if you see the nipple."

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]