A place to share your sexy stories
Well if your reading this your obviously interested in what happened after my relationship with a very large breasted young lady name Mandy. Obviously a little shocked to find out she was much younger than I thought and she told me she was but then I am not used to having to card my dates and as she said she was legal so the problem was in my head I guess.

Well two years had past and I was in between girlfriends and a friend asked me what I was doing if I wanted to have a drink after work and catch up as we hadn’t seen each other in a while so I said sure she told me where they met after work, I said they she said yeah me and my friends from work so not thinking anything of it I said ok I’ll see you there. 5 o'clock rolled around and I pulled into the parking lot of the watering hole by a quick scan of the parking lot I could see my friend was already there so I headed in the door. I walk into this place full of suits, professional types and I’m wearing a cut off sweatshirt jeans and a pair of boots and a gold buckle. I looked like I was from the moon and got looks that said your in the wrong place. I was walking by looking for my friend and her friends when the bartender actually did say to me he thought I was in the wrong place and the words no sooner came out of his mouth and I spotted my friend waving to me and I looked at him said nope sorry Skippy I’m in the right place. I gave Katie a kiss and a hug and ordered a beer. She said got you covered cowboy and pointed to a beer and a shot of JD on the table. Her one friend said Cowboy is that what they call you? Before I could say a word Katie says this is my husband Jim’s friend who he used to travel the rodeo circuit with. So this got the ladies attention and Kate pulls out her chair and say sit, and takes another seat. She sits me down next to this really cute blonde with a nice healthy pair of knockers named Lori. I smiled at her and she turned almost as red as her blouse and smile back. Ok so long story short is Lori and I hit it off big time. We were doing beers and shots and she excused herself to go to the ladies room. While she was gone Katie asked me what I thought isn’t she cute I said you know I owe you a kick in the ass and said yeah she’s a cutie, Katie says yeah nice little body on her too. I said your bad and after a few minutes Lori returns from the ladies room but now her hair is down and teased which made it look like a lions mane. And she had unbuttoned a couple of the top button on her blouse enough to reveal an black lace trimmed bra which pushed her gorgeous 38DD melons up high n tight. She was 5’ 4” around 130lbs and looked smoking hot nice tight ass and narrow waist. So after a few more round everyone decided to head home. I asked if she was ok to drive as I walked her to her car hoping for a good night kiss at the most and she said yeah I’m fine.

As we walked to her car she was anything but fine, I said give me your keys your not driving I’ll drive you home. She said are you sure I’ll be ok I said I insist. So I walked her to my truck and opened the passenger door and helped her in I was helping her up and I unknowingly cupped her ass to help give her a boost up, she turned to me and I said oh I’m sorry and she said nothing to be sorry about cowboy. She got in and pulled the door open but not before sliding across the seat and unlocking my door another good trait for a chick I said thanks and held up the key phob and said power door locks she giggled. I started the truck and said where to she said lets go for a drive I love trucks I said yeah do you like bikes too. She said I love bikes please tell me you own a Harley I said sure do. She proceeded to tell me how she once dated a guy a long time ago when she was a kid who was a had a Harley and how she loved to go for rides as it made her horny. I laughed and said your not the first woman who has said that actually most do. So we went for a ride to the beach its what everyone in our area does and hung out and talked for a while. On the ride over she slid over next to me and asked if I minded I said no and put my arm around her. Not long after that we started kissing . It started off slow enough but kept getting more intense until she stopped I apologized and she said nothing to be sorry for I just need to catch my breath. We picked up where we left off and I soon had her blouse completely open and was playing with her big round melons. She was softly moaning a let out a soft oh that feels so good you have no idea how good.

I said well I try and kept softly messaging her tits through her bra well it didn’t take and I attempted to pull on of her tits out but she reached behind her back and undid the clasp. She said these fucking things are so damn expensive I hate having to wear one. I said I’ll keep that in mind. So now I am licking her tits and gently sucking her nipples. She tells me lick them soft like your licking an ice cream cone. So I comply and she is purring like a kitten and really getting hot. Before I know it she is undoing my belt and pulling my fly down I lift my ass up off the seat a little to help her and she pulls my jeans down. She now is massaging my cock through my briefs and I am getting harder by the second. She leans in and sucks the head of my cock through my underwear and flicks it with her tongue teasing the hell out of me. I am squiring and moaning and she laughs and pulls down my briefs to expose my almost rock hard cock. She goes down on me and with in seconds is sucking my cock hands free and taking it almost all the way in her mouth before long I am weak in the knees as she is deep throating my rock hard cock. I slip my hand under her skirt and start playing with her ass. It doesn’t take me long before I have her panties down enough to massage her asshole. Testing the waters to see if she will allow me in. As I am ready to try and stick my finger in her ass she stops sucking my cock and say a little further down so I do as I am told and start fingering her pussy. Before long I am finger banging her dripping wet pussy every once in a while stopping to lick her juices off my fingers. She asked why are you stopping it feels so good so I stick two fingers back in her and before she can go back down on me I pull my fingers and and place them in front of her face without hesitation she opens her mouth and I stick them in and she licks her own juices off and just say ummm the only thing I love more than that is this and she goes back to sucking my cock.
I’m thinking ok we have a winner here. So I can feel the tension building up inside me a little and I asked her can I cum in your mouth. She said no not yet. I want you inside me and the next thing know is she is up off my cock and is straddling my lap and with one hand guiding my now hard slippery cock into her pussy. I want to fuck your brains out, I have since you first walked into the bar tonight. I just smiled and said oh did you know. She now has slowly lowered herself down on my cock and I can see the intensity on her face and almost a wince of pain. She let out a soft my God your fucking bigger than I thought. I just smiled and said you have one nice tight pussy. She replied yeah not bad for two kids huh. I said fuck no your tight as a teenager, she replied yeah but I fuck a lot better than any teenager. For a micro second I flashed back to Mandy and thought well maybe with a few exceptions. She continued to ride my cock with me holding on to her big melons as the flopped up and down almost hitting her in the face, her hair was like a wild horses mane now flying with the rhythm of her fucking me. This felt utterly fantastic the best fuck I had had maybe the best fuck ever. She was moaning and shaking and said oh I’m cumming baby oh please don’t cum inside me yet please. I didn’t say anything but clench trying to keep from filling her pussy. She picked up her speed and fucked a little harder and now was screaming oh my God my my fucking God I love your cock inside me and she started this intense shuddering and almost convulsing of her entire body until she finally let out a scream and almost went limp on my rock hard cock. She was sweating and her entire body was hot to the touch she had just gotten some work out. Before I could attempt to even pump her pussy she hopped off and took my cock in her mouth and said cum for me baby and fill my mouth. She went to sucking my cock hard and fast squeezing my balls with her one hand and supporting herself on my thigh with the other.

This intense cock sucking had brought me to the brink of organism until I couldn’t hold out any longer and I moaned I’m cumming baby oh please make me cum. With that I released a load that felt like it was two quarts and I could feel her sucking and swallowing until my balls were completely empty. I was spent hadn’t ever been sucked and fucked like that on a first date in my entire life well maybe since Mandy. She remove my cock from her mouth and crawled up on to my chest and planted a nice long wet kiss and said thanks for the orgasm. She smiled and said well I had a really good time tonight am I going to see you again, if not I want your cock again right now. I laughed and said if I tell you yes your not going to want it again and laughed. I said of course I want to see you again and again. After all I owe you a ride on my Harley so you can have an orgasm. She laughed and said deal She said I should be getting home but I don’t want to. I said its Friday you don’t have work tomorrow spend the night at my place. She said seriously I said seriously ok but I have to go let my dog out and feed him. I said I have a dog friendly house remember she said oh yeah. So we swung by her place she let the poor pooch out and fed him and got some cloths and stuff together. I said your not gonna leave him here are you? She said you don’t mind I said nope she whistled and the big old mutt came bounding and jumped right into the back seat of my truck. We fucked and suck the entire night and weekend as well. We went and got her car and she brought it back to my place. She told me she was free for the next two weeks as her kids were on vacation with their father. I’m thinking two solid weeks of fucking this little vixen. Which we did so were fucking every which way but loose for the three weeks and she gets a phone call from her daughter who is asking her if its ok if they stay with their aunt for the rest of the summer. She said well if you guys are having fun I don’t see why not and looks at me with an impish grin and grabs the bugle in my pants. She now has a firm grip on my cock and her daughter asked her what she was up to. She said oh not much just having fun I could here her daughter laughing, and she told me her daughter said fun, her idea of fun was drinking a beer in front of the TV wearing her fuzzy robe. She said I’ll have you know I am wearing my fuzzy robe and I don’t have a beer in my hand and she pulls up her rope with the hand with the phone revealing her hot smoking naked body which my hands were all over in a second while she was still talking on the phone. I played with her melons and and even got as far as slipping a finger in her when she told her daughter she had to go have more of her fun and she said their goodbyes and she grabbed my cock and and took me upstairs to the bedroom and fucked my brains out. The next day I took her out on a nice long bike ride and we weren’t on the road 15 or 20 minutes when I can feel her squirming a little and feel her big tits pressed harder into my back and she is putting a death grip around my waste. I was WTF are you ok, she yelled back I just had an orgasm
I laughed and said your fucking with me right, I felt her squirming around and the next thing I know there is a finger in front of my mouth I sucked on it and sure enough it was wet with her pussy juice. After about an hour riding she said find a place to pull over so I pulled into a parking lot, she said pull around back. So I went behind this row of store and pulled over and shut the bike off, there was a sort of grass berm with big pine trees I guess to block the view of the stores. She grabs my hand and says come with me. I follow and the next thing she say lay down and she unzips her jeans and is pulling them down and grabs her panties and pulls them down and kicks off her jeans and panties and pushed me back and said I want your cock now. She went down on me and sucked me hard which didn’t take long. She hopped on my cock and started fucking me right there among the trees. She was fucking furiously and I had her melons in my hands to keep them from slapping her in the face. I pushed up her shirt to expose her bra which luckily for me was a front closer which took no time to open and free her massive melons. She breath a sigh of releaf after freeing her tits from their bounds and I played with her nipples pulling her into me so I could suck them, she straightened up her back and started pounding down on my cock. Intensely saying cum in my pussy baby cum for me fill my cunt I feel like such a dirty whore.
When we get home I want you to ravage me, take me and force yourself on me I want to be your whore. Her intensity was so strong and her grip on my cock seemed to be tightening and I finally couldn’t hold back and fill her pussy and could hear the squishing sounds of my cum oozing from her cunt. I had no sooner cum when she dug her nails in my chest and rammed down on my cock so hard I thought she was going to break my cock. She finally came with a ferocity like I have never seen in a woman. It took a while to compose ourselves we got dressed and before we got on the bike to head home she handed me her bra and said put this in the saddlebag will ya. I said how about I just wear it like a bandanna. She laughed and I said ok and stuffed it in my saddlebag. From that day forward when ever she rode on the back of my bike it was without wearing a bra. Got plenty of stares, cat calls and whistles when we went to bike runs or the bar.

We had two more weeks of intense fucking and sucking and I even got to eventually fuck her in the ass several times the key to which was Tequila. Well after a summer of wild fucking and sucking it was no question that she was a keeper and we had made a great connection they day finally came when her kids returned home after they came home she called me and asked me to stop by. I met her son first who was big into sports and she called for her daughter to come out and meet me. I’m talking t her son and I hear her say Mandy this is my boyfriend Billy. I turned around and our eyes met and I didn’t know weather to shit or wind my watch. We both exchanged some fake pleasantries and she excused her self to her room. Now the little hottie I was fucking a few years ago had one bad ass tan on her nice firm body. I played it as cool as I could and sat in her couch and she told her son its time for bed. She yelled to her daughter to say good night to me which she did thought the closed door. We sat on the couch and my mind was swirling around like a tornado she asked what was wrong I said nothing I just have a lot of work stuff on my mind. She leaned in and grabbed my crotch and said I know what will make you feel better. I said but your kids she said trust me they won’t hear a thing and she unzips my flay and give me one of her signature blowjobs.

This was now defiantly a strange situation and getting a bit stranger. The next day I get a text from Mandy which read can we talk. I responded back sure when and where. She said in about 3 minutes she was in her car and about to pull in my driveway. She came over to me and I didn’t know weather to shit or wind my watch or if she was going to pull a knife and try and cut my balls off.Her first words were don’t worry its cool, maybe if I was more honest with you we wouldn’t have split up. I said does your mom know, she said not a clue I never said a word but right now she is the happiest I have ever seen her since she got divorced from my dad and don’t you even think about hurting her. I said nope not a chance I really like your mom she said yeah and the sex is really fucking good too huh?
She told me all about it well not every explicit detail but I filled in the gaps. I said ok cool she said just one more thing I sad sure what she said follow me ,and she went into the house I no sooner closed the door behind me and she said take off your pants. I was like are you fucking kidding me no what about don’t hurt your mom? She said your not I’m her daughter remember and until I find a boyfriend your going to take care of my pussy or I tell mom EVERYTHING. Before I could say anything she was pulling my pants down and sucking my cock. I just stood there right in my kitchen getting a blowjob from my girlfriends daughter. It didn’t take her very long before taking me by the hand into the living-room where she lay back on the couch and pulled off her shorts and said now fuck me. This was by far the strangest fucking experience I had ever had
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]