A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
I like to go to this nude beach not far from me when I get a chance .
A few days ago , I got to the beach, found a spot and set up my stuff , sat down , relaxed and took in the few .

I have never seen anyone I know there , but often wondered what would I say if I did. I look over to my right, about 30 ft and I see this woman laying on her back , big tits hanging off to the side. A few minutes later she gets up to go to the water , then comes back. On her way back , she took her sunglasses off and I recognized her.

About 15 years ago she used to be a family friend and would visit our house on a regular basis. She then got divorced and moved . I have not seen her since then. There were rumors that she had cheated on her husband and that's why they divorced.

It took me by surprise and I was thinking about leaving or moving down the beach , but I decided to stay there . With my sunglasses and hat on , I figured she wouldn't notice recognize me.

Maybe a half hour later , I was walking back to my spot from the water and she was walking in my direction towards me .

Big torpedo like breasts , thick meaty nipples swaying from side to side , she gets within 5 feet of me and sais " Bobby " .
At that point I couldn't pretend I didn't know her so nervously I say hello . She gives me a big hug , her tits pressed against my chest and ask me what I was doing there .

We made some small talk and I told her that my wife usually comes with me but she couldn't get off of work. We stood there for a few minutes talking and she tells me it's too hot and she's going down to the water and will come see me when she gets back.

Shortly after that , I see her walking back to her towel , then came walking towards me . It's strange that you could have a conversation on a nude beach with someone you don't know but when it's someone you know , especially a family friend . It gets very awkward. As she is talking to me telling me how she got divorced years ago and lives a half hour from the beach , I couldn't stop thinking about how good she looked when I was a teenager and would beat off thinking about her big firm tits.

She goes back to her spot, grabs her stuff and comes back and sets up right next to me. She's sitting down next to me in her beach chair , titties hanging and you could see that at one point she had a nice bush but over the years it had gotten very sparse up top but her pussy lips were very hairy with a thick tuft of curly brown pubic hairs above her slit.

At 53 she still looked very good. Basically she kept talking and I listened. She told me about her job , boyfriends and how she never remarried. I told her I was married , etc. She would sit in the beach chair then get up and lay on the beach blanket. Overtime she did this her big hanging tits would sway back and forth and I could see her pussy. At one point she was right in front of me and she was on all fours bending over. I could clearly see her hairy pussy from the back with just enough pink . My cock was starting to stir and I had a good semi going.

We were both sitting in our beach chairs when she told me that she likes to check out the guys at the beach and how they are all different. I commented that all nudist must have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in them. She then made a comment about how most of the women on the beach shave their "cha cha" , and how she tried it once but it was too itchy and got irritated. She then ran her hand through her pubic hair , gently pulling on the whisps of pubic hair at the top of her slit .

I'm sitting there trying to hold it together and not get an erection.

We went down to the water together and she's swimming right next to me , her big tits bobbing around in the water and I'm rock hard . It took everything I had not to bend her over right there and then in the water and fuck her.

We get out of the water and were laying on the beach blanket together side by side. She keeps saying " you look good , and I haven't seen you in such a long time, look at you know" . She then sais, I've gotten older and how it's all down hill after 50

It may have been the wine but I say to her " you look great " leaving out the for your age part. She sits up and holds up her breasts with her hands and tells me how she was thinking about getting a breast lift . I tell her that her boobs like great.

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife . I suspect she liked hearing that she still looks good.

As I am laying there and she is sitting next to me applying lotion to her chest and shoulders . My cock is starting to stir and I casually drape it across my thigh . I could see her looking at it and I was wondering if she could see it getting harder.

She hands me the tube of sunscreen and tells me to " put some sunscreen on him , he looks red" . I take the sunscreen , squirt some onto my hand then stroke it onto my cock. She then pointed to my dick and tells me to get the head.

I was 2-3 strokes from getting a hardon and she said " thats a thick one" . Then tells me how her old boyfriend had a long one but how it was thin . Either she was feeling uncomfortable with me laying there erect or she was getting horny because she told me that I should turn over.

I got up and sat in my beach chair . She did the same and she kept talking. Mostly about herself and how she needs to loose some weight. I again tell her that she looks great and she turns the conversation to , how her breasts are to saggy, and how they used to be firm and stood up on their own and how guys today , even the older guys like firm breasts .

I got the distinct impression that she was a bit unhinged or really needed a man. I threw caution to the wind and told her that when I was in my younger I thought that she was very hot. She's 53 and I'm 32.

I threw caution to the wind and told her that I spent a lot of "personal time" thinking about her . She didn't seem to understand , so I just blurted out , I jerked off thinking about you a lot.

She leans over and strokes my arm then gives me a little peck on the cheek.

So were just sitting there drinking wine and she's casually putting her hand on my arm , then rubbing suntan lotion on my shoulders. I'm enjoying it , my cock is hanging thick and all I could think about is fucking her, but I know I can't.

We were there for a good four hours , just sitting there , when she puts some lotion on her tits and shoulders , then puts her hand on my thigh . She rested her hand on my thigh for 2-3 minutes then she squirts some lotion into her hand and starts applying it on my left thigh . I could feel her fingers brush against my cock and my balls . She then grabbed my cock and started working the lotion onto my hardening dick and balls . I'm sitting there , legs spread , raging harden and she's leaning over stroking it , saying " that's so thick" .

It took everything I had to push her hand away and tell her that I can't do this . She reaches for it again and keeps telling me to "just finish" . I couldn't help myself , who could , so I played back and she stroked me off until I came all over the sand. Funny thing is, after you blow your load you quickly come to your senses . I thanked her but told her , that I would love to reciprocate but that I was happily married.

She sort of said that she understood and that she was just giving me some release , no big deal. Shortly after that we packed up and left . At the car , she gave me a hug and told me that she hoped that we bump into each other again.

I half heartedly agreed and told her the if she sees me at the beach with my wife , that she please not say anything.

Driving back home , I was hoping that I wouldn't see her again , especially not at the beach with my wife. Then I started thinking about weather she would go home now and rub one out?
By HotGomez
This seems like the perfect thing to be able to share with with a mate; i.e. totally hot, and totally non-threatening to the relationship . .. . dream on. A few years back, returned from camping with my (grown) children only to have GF
go bonkers several days later that the two inflatable mattresses still in the car were being used to screw at parks around town. Go figure. Downhill from there.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]