A place to share your sexy stories
By UnionMan
Now I definitely enjoy it when wiling adult women see me naked. Jumping out of the bushes with a hard on and a trench coat is not my style.

I was in Germany on business about ten years ago. I was thirty and in great shape I'm still in great shape at 41. I had just checked in and gotten to my room after an overnight of traveling I wanted a shower and a nap badly. As I entered the bathroom and began to undress, I noticed there were no towels of any size, just wash cloths. I remembered passing a Housekeeping cart in the hall and had an idea.

I dressed and went out to the hall to see if I could get some towels. I asked the female housekeeper who must have been in her late forties for some towels. She spoke English well and explained that their laundry delivery was late today and wasn't sure when towels would be available. Discouraged I returned to my room for a nap without a shower.

I had managed to get my shoes and shirt off when there was a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole and saw the housekeeper from the hall. She had what looked like towels in her hand. I opened the door to see her holding a few hand towels explaining she had managed to find these. I thanked her while she gave my muscular torso an appreciative glance. I then shut the door.

Now having enough towel to take a shower I turned the water on and undressed completely putting my clothes on the bed. There was another knock at the door. I picked up a hand towel and headed to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw the same housekeeper again. Here's my chance to give an obviously appreciative woman a little peek. She knew she was returning to a man who was clearly preparing for a shower.

I covered about as much of myself as bikini underwear would and opened the door. There I was obviously naked behind this small hand towel standing in front of a woman with eyes wide open and a big smile on her face. She looks me up and down a couple of time and hands me a couple of full size bath towels explaining they had just arrived. I propped the door open with my foot and reached both hands out to retrieve the towels. I am now fully exposed to this woman. My completely shaved semi erect penis of better than 7 inches quickly swelling. She is staring right at it. She then looks up at me, I thanked her and let the door shut.

Another tame one I know. But good, clean, true fun for me.

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]