A place to share your sexy stories
By UnionMan
I am equal part voyeur and exhibitionist. Some of my best experiences involve a two way show with a female in the hostel across the street. The hostel is probably only 75 or so feet away. I have a decent view into about a dozen rooms and the same number can see into my apartment.

Lately there has been a dearth in voyeur opportunity so I make up for it on the exhibitionist side. Last week there were three ladies, I would guess in their thirties, sharing one of the rooms that has the best view into my apartment. Their room was about a floor and a half above mine. I don't like to prance around proudly showing off. I much prefer to make it appear I am going about my daily business and unaware I can be seen.

The sun had just set one evening when I noticed the women were in their room with the blinds open and the lights on. They were all completely clothed. I was completely naked and my lights were on as well. Now for the set up.

I trained a small video camera on their windows and put the image on my TV. Now I could tell if they were looking without having to be in their line of sight. I could also stand deep enough in the apartment that they couldn't see above my shoulders and I couldn't see them directly. I could however see if the were watching by looking at my TV.

I moved about the room, coming into their view several times. I eventually caught the attention of one of the women. She quickly summoned her two friends to take in the view. I continued to pass in and out of view. All three dutifully stayed at their observation posts.

Knowing I was being viewed, and hopefully appreciated, made my cock grow thick but not erect. Now it's time to afford the ladies a better view. I positioned myself at my full length mirror. It's deep enough in the room that I could only be seen by them from the shoulders down. I could see in the television that they were all three at the window staring directly into my apartment. Because they couldn't see my head, they assumed I was not aware I was being watched. I left and returned to the mirror several times over the next forty or so minutes. I had at least one of them watching nearly the whole time and quite often all three. I stood at the mirror for periods of up to five minutes at a time, my thick cock in full view.

They were eventually ready to head out for the evening. They turned out their lights and left. I watched for them to exit the building. I'm in a fourth floor apartment. When they finally exited the front door they all immediately looked up at my window and pointed. They may have caught a glimpse of my face at this point, but I quickly moved out of view. After a few seconds I looked out a different window to see the three of them head off for an evening on the town. See you later ladies; or see me later! I know this story is relatively tame, but it was some good clean fun for me.
By AnonAnon
I arrived home from work a few days ago to find my wife working in the kitchen in the nude right in front of picture windows open to the street. When I walked in she turned to face me with a big smile, perky nipples and perfectly trimmed landing strip jutting out provocatively. I recall thinking, "I could get used to this." I sat down with the paper, enjoying the view and she continued on.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]