A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Yesterday my wife and I traveled about two hours to check out a RV dealer whom had a inventory of motor coaches we are thinking about buying. We were met by this hot looking woman I'm guessing in her late thirties or early forties. She had on a pant suite and very prim and proper.
She took us from coach to coach pointing out their features to us. Always smiling and every time, she stepped into the coach before us. I couldn't help noticing her tight little ass in the tight slacks.

We came to one and she told us before even going into it, it was a lovers dream. Once inside, she showed us the front features and then the bathroom. It had a shower four people could shower together in she stated. Hmmm, I thought. Would love to get her into that. Then she had us step into the read bedroom. Two huge slide outs provided ample room for a king sized bed. Again, she made the comment, plenty enough room for four people to play around on. I asked her if she had ever tried it out with four people. Her face now a little red, said she had done that but in another Coach like this one.

Then she asked if we wanted to see it but it was slightly used. We slowly made our way to it and once inside, we noticed the bed throw was all wrinkled up. She turned around and flopped onto her back on top of it. Imagine she said, three or four people all having fun on this.

I had to try to be funny and asked her to prove it and show us what she was talking about. Her suite jacket started to get unbuttoned. Do I need to continue?
By froggy007
Do you need to continue, YOU MUST CONTINUE!!
I've waited a week for someone to post something and then you do this.
You are cruel.
Trust everyone had fun.
By Jocko64
RV stories are super, we had 3 over the years, never had a woman sales person but I can tell you we had some fantastic times and swaps in our coaches! My wife liked to be naked or in just shorts when riding and best part was her 34D's that were firm and not sagging much for her age!
By Jocko64
We had some great times in our coaches, we had just purchased a new 40 footer in 2004, and decided to take long trip west, He sister's husband had just been pushed out of his job and it was downer for them, he was 60 and just not ready to quit working. My wife suggested that we take them on the trip and I agreed but they had to be gone at least 4 weeks maybe longer. They agreed and drove to our place in Georgia and we packed up and left.

First day was short one when we stopped over night, second was short to because we stopped in St Louis to see the arch for them. Third day we are in Kansas, (terrible drive) and about 10 am my wife says well time for me to change and coffee. BIL gets in co pilot seat and wife goes in back. Next thing I hear is her sister saying what are you doing? I look in mirror and see my wife getting coffee and she is naked. Not unusual if we are traveling alone but she has done it in front of others before. My BIL turns and says holy shit. Now my 62 year old wife could pass for 35 and so could her sister, good looking gals with super bodies even at that age. My wife says to BIL as she is walking towards me that she needs her seat back. My BIL is drooling looking at her bald pussy and firm tits. Say to him that he can have it back in 10 or 15 minutes?? I knew what she had in mind. Her sis was still in the what are you doing mode!

My wife gets a pillow and hands me my coffee and gets on her knees beside me. Now her sis and bil can't really see but my wife unbuttons my shorts and pulls them down just a bit, I am commando as usual have cruise on, traffic light, I am going about 63 mph. Wife leans over taking me in her mouth, her sister says what are you doing? Wife stops and turns to her and says giving J and quick BJ that he did not get last night. Sis says that is disgusting what you are doing and not having clothes on. BIL says what is big deal/ He says to his wife lets go in the back and give them privacy, she says OK, wife says break in that bed laughing!

Wife drained me , she is sooo damn good at giving head, she is deep throater and swallower! She sitting in seat beside me and half hour goes by (took her 5 minutes to drain me) her BIL come out first in shorts and then her sis comes out in shorts with no top on. She has magnificent hangers and huge. I asked her to come and sit in seat beside me so I could get good look. She did , I asked her to take shorts off but she said no. Well by the 7th day she was naked in the coach, so was BIL most of time. I wore shorts. She had a bush like I had never seen but that was soon trimmed by my wife and she had a landing strip. By the end of the second week my wife had sucked BIL a couple times showing her sis the tricks. It was great show to watch and I was soon fucking my huge titted SIL. Her sis was now sucking BIL;s dick and she did me but never leaned like my wife! Our 4 week trip turned in 8 weeks and my BIL was ready for another. We all have some great memories!

We also traveled a few times with some swap partners, those trips were great too!
One trip to Big Bend National Park in SW Texas we found some hot springs by the Rio Grande River, it was in February, no folks around just the couple traveling with us and my wife had flimsy bra on with t-shirt over it and shorts with no panties and she stripped in front of us all and got in the springs, The other couple were bit surprised (not swappers) but when I said I was taking shorts and shirt off my buddy did same and his wife slowly took her top and bra off. I was soon sporting a hardon and he was to.
By WickedWonder
She unbuttoned her suite jacket to reveal a thin white blouse with a frilly lace black bra under it. She looked pretty good laying there like that. She giggled and told me if we bought a coach from her, maybe she would show us a little more.

My wife laughed and told her she was a beautiful woman but that offer sounded like she was selling herself and not the coach. Oh no she said, I'm just a bone-us and spelled it out. My wife told her maybe she didn't know what she was getting into. The woman asked my wife what she meant and my wife told her, if we buy a coach from you, your going to have to fuck me and my husband. This woman's eyes got real wide and a cute smile came across her face. Really she asked, your bi?

Suddenly, we heard this woman's name being announced over the loud speaker. She got up off the bed and excused herself to go answer her calling. I asked my wife what she thought and my wife told me, maybe we could take her out in our new coach for a weekend and see if she can prove her claim.

Well a week later, we drove our new coach off the lot. Guess whom was sitting in the couch behind me. We got to know her a little better and found out, she had no husband, never been married, no kids. That following weekend, we were set up in a RV park. Her blouse got unbuttoned again. Along with removed this time. I think she had the same black bra on and we quickly found out her panties matched her bra.

Well you still interested in more?
By WickedWonder
We took the coach home and I parked it out by my work shop behind the house. The sales lady began showing me all the features like the self leveling jack controls, and we made our way back to the back. As we made our way back, she began hinting about little things like, "here is a plug by this couch to plug in your vibrator with" she directed that one to my wife whom giggled and told her, we would need several plugs then.

When we reached the bedroom, she bent over the end of the bed to show us where the buttons were to turn on the mattress heaters. When she did, I think she purposely wiggled so her skirt rode up her thighs. I got a clear shot of her pussy from behind. She turned her head and smiled at me then stood back up. She abruptly stepped past us and went in to sit on the couch. She kept dropping hints about having sex. But then she dropped the bomb shell. My wife had sat on the couch next to her as I stood looking at the manuals. I about dropped the manuals when I heard her tell my wife, she had never been with a guy before. Then a whispered but loud enough, I'm a lesbian.

I was surprised when my wife told her that was alright because she has been with lesbians too.

I stood there and watched them embrace and began kissing. The next thing I knew, both my wife and this sales woman were both naked on the floor in front of the couch eating each other's pussies.

After quite some time and lots of juices getting worked up, This woman stood up, walked over to me whom by the way, had a very hard cock in my shorts, she began rubbing my cock through my shorts. She told me, she liked us very much. I figured I was going to get let down knowing she has never had a man before. She unzipped my shorts and fished out my cock and began stroking it, Then just as quickly, she let go, turned and grabbing my wife's hand, led her to the bedroom. I followed with my cock in my hand.

She crawled up on the bed and stood on her knees, then lowered down with her tiny bare ass in the air pointing towards me.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]