A place to share your sexy stories
By fastglass427
This just happened a few nights ago and unfortunately, they would not permit me to take any pics the wife and her best friend were both enjoying a few glasses of wine after coming back from the gym and were talking about something that had happened years ago when the wife and I were first married. Well as usually their right and I'm wrong but not this time so my wife's friend say oh I will bet you anything I remember it like it was yesterday, I said anything she says yeah anything and my wife is egging her on and says I take some of that action. I said OK fine what’s the stakes they both said if they were right and I was wrong I would have to clean and detail both their cars for a month I said OK fine if I'm right and looked right at her friend and said you have to give me a blowjob. She almost choked on her wine and my wife said go for it I know he's wrong and I turned and said to my wife and you have to watch. She still laughed and went to shake my hand and I said both of you have to be topless. Wife says deal; her friend said topless wife said if you lose which you’re not his cock will be in your mouth so what’s the difference if he sees your tits. OK deals on. :D
So I excuse myself and go into my den and retrieve and old photo album and produce not one but several pictures of the event in question and they were both gawking at the album with their mouths wide open and all i heard was holy shit. I said OK a deals a deal ladies now loose the tops and let’s see those tits. They both protested and I just laughed and said I knew both of you were going to welch on the bet. My wife said no way not me I have the easy part, she was wearing a one piece leotard and a pair of sort under her sweats. Barb had on a loose fitting over sized t-shirt with her black sports bra that matched her black tight fitting yoga pants that really showed off her nice round ass. She was like ok well if your seriously going to hold me to it and held out her glass and the wife refilled her and Barbs and they both clinked glasses. I stood up and took a step back and motioned for Barb to come over and undo my belt and to take off my pants she came over and got on her knees and I put a hand on her hair and stroked her long blonde hair and looked at my wife and said lets see those melons honey and get over here. She stood up and dropped her short and undid the snaps in the crotch of her leotard and slipped it up over her head she was wearing a minimizer bra not a sports bra to help contain her massive 38DD tits. When she did those babies almost jumped out and flopped to her chest. Barb now hand my pants down and could see my 10" dick outlined in my underwear. I told the wife she seems to be having some trouble with her top see if you can help her out. She walked over to her and pulled her t-shirt form the bottom up over her head helping her. Barb crossed her arms across her chest and the wife laughed and said stop being a pussy for god sake ad pulled her arms open and started to pull her bra up and Barb laughed and said ok ok and exposed her perfect 36C tits with pink areola and nice large nipples. my wife cupped one and said oh all the guys at the gym love her tits Barb was yeah well, your big guns seem to get a lot of attention. With that I took her hand and placed it on the waistband of my briefs and she knew what to do. When she pulled them all the way down my semi hard cock was at her eye level she took a breath and motioned to the wife as she pointed to her wine glass for a refill with one hand and the other hand took my cock and placed it to her lips. She began by kissing the head and licking it and sucking on it very hard while she started a slow stoke. My wife handed her her glass of wine and she said think you yeah, I can see why you’re always smiling you little bitch they both laughed.
Barb took a drink of wine and went back to work on my cock my wife stood watching her enjoying the sow I held my arm out and she came over to me I put my arm around her waist and held her to my side. We both watched Barb sucking and slurping my cock she leaned int me and said ow does she feel, i let out a soft moan and smiled at her and we kissed our tongues playing tonsil hockey. with my other hand, I began playing with her one breast softly stroking it and lightly rubbing across her nipple. I know this gets her turned on. she whispered in my ear I am getting so fucking wet. I smiled at her and we kissed some more. Barb started increasing her pace her head bobbing in and out taking almost all of me in her mouth. My wife said before he collapses let move this to the couch. Within seconds Barb was back on her knees sucking on my cock and my wife was sitting next to me on the couch and said to her I see you haven't lost your touch since high school. Barb looked up and her and said hey fuck you just because you were a virgin back then I tried to teach you how. I was like oh wow this is cool they both laughed and Barb said I gotta make your hubby cum and make you jealous . She laughed my wife knew although she was a bit of a late bloomer her cock sucking skills were top shelf. She continued to deep throat me with her tongue as Barb tried until she succeed in deep throating my cock, something the wife took a while to master but is extremely good at. I was now licking both of my wife's tits and sucking her nipples I had never expected her to join in but figured she would just sit back and watch me get a blowjob.
Well I was really felling Barb going to town on my cock and she was working the entire length of my shaft and would lick the entire length with her tongue. She put it back in and started sucking hard and harder increasing her pace and with her one hand she reached in and cupped my balls and began squeezing them. She hard such a firm grip on my cock and my balls I lifted my hips off the couch and she went in for the kill and said are you ready to cum I said oh hell yeah I am. She said to my wife I'm not swallowing his load so get down here you bitch and help me finish him off. My wife hopped off my hand that had two fingers in her pussy and go on her knees and said ok let’s see you make him cum. Barb sucked me like she was on a a mission determined to make me blow my load tried to hold back as best as I could but she skills were amazing ad she was squeezing my balls and took my wife hand and guided it between my legs to my ass she knew what to do and slipped in a finger and started fucking me with it while I had lifted my hips off the couch. I couldn't hold back and longer and moaned I'm cumming I'm gonna cum now and before I could get my hand on the back of her head and force her to take my load she pulled off my cock just as I was starting to cum and my wife opened her mouth and just got my cock in her mouth as I began to cum and I filled her mouth with cum and she did her best to swallow every last drop but some made it to her lips and chin. She got up and Barb said now kiss your fie and we did and I lapped up what was left of my gizz off her lips and chin and could taste my cum in her mouth I was totally spent and collapsed back on the couch. The both sat on either side of me and Barb said she I never welch on a bet I kissed her on top of her head and then on her lips and thanks I'm really glad. My wife stood up and took Barb by the hand and said come on honey we both need a shower and pointed to me to sit and stay and asked her hey what do you want for dinner I'll have him order , she said no thanks I have to go home and feed the asshole meaning her husband a real shit-bag who hasn't had any of Barb's pussy in a couple of years according to my wife, but I'll take a raincheck on the dinner and on that fuck as the two walked down the hall and into the master bedroom and the shower.
By AnonAnon
A friend of her's once bet my wife she wouldn't wear a particular short dress pantiless on a windy day. My wife wore and didn't bother holding it down when a train came into a station on the way, knowing full well she'd be on display to passengers in the train and on the platform. By the time the compartment we were going into pulled up, the wind had died down and nobody we sat with had seen the goods. Through the entire event she had a cone of ice cream in her hand and never stopped eating it.
By fastglass427
A woman wearing a short skirt with out panties is a very beautiful thing no doubt about it , but one of the most erotice things in my opinion is a beautiful woman licking an icecream cone. The act in itself is both very innocent and etremely erotic at the same time. If your a man or a woman who appreciates the fairer sex for that matter don't get a bit turned on by all the thoughts conjured up in your mind while watching that you had better check yourself for a pulse
By Jocko64
Well my wife has lost a few bets (I have too), funny thing is I make her do things that she enjoys anyway, exposing herself in different way. That ice cream deal she has done a few times, fun to watch her lick that cone and I am sitting there with hard dick! She never wear panties anyway but I make her show her baldness. She has made me come out of shower with towel around me when her friends playing cards and then yanks towel off exposing me. Funny part is she shaves my privates so it give something for that gals to talk about. She has made me swim in pool and leave me in there without towel or suit on. My bets lost are never in public, we would go to jail, but a woman can flash and not get in trouble. One time we did get asked to leave a VS store when she was exposing herself in dressing room with door open!
By AnonAnon
My wife once walked out of the dressing room area of a VS store wearing a completely see through shirt over jeans. A plain color with on pattern to conceal anything. She stood in front of a large floor to ceiling mirror for at least a minute or two completely exposed and then got herself another size off the racks. The second shirt was smaller and tighter, but she unbuttoned it a bit to loosen it up and make it just a little less see through over her nipples. When she was checking out the clerk asked her if she realized how see through the shirt was! We walked around for a bit before going to our car and it was fun to see people pretending not to look while checking her out.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]