A place to share your sexy stories
For awhile I was inbetween homes, and was staying with my cousin so all my stuff was in a storage space that I rented. The place was huge with 2 indoor floors, with rows and rows of little locked garages. I would have to go there quite a bit because there just wasn't any room to bring alot of things to my cousin's tiny apartment. On many occassions when I didn't have the right dresses or shoes to go out in, I'd stop in and go through my things. It got to be so frequently, that I had set up my dresser and make-up and a full length mirror so I could change there. It was always so hot and exciting to do it because there was usually someone else in the building, and while I was sure they weren't able to see me, I could hear them. The noise echoed and I was never sure were they were, which added to the fear and excitement. I would get so hot and horny standing there in just my heels looking at myself in the full length mirror that I often fingered myself while staring in the mirror. And daring myself further, I got to walking around with nothing on carefully checking each aisle to make sure it was clear, before going further. The only sound was from my heels clicking on the concrete floor, which added to the excitement. LOL, I know I must sound crazy, but it was so exciting. I'm sure if anyone saw me, they would've thought I was a total slut. LOL, I guess I couldn't blame them. I had alot of fun trying on my dresses and seeing which one I wanted to wear for whatever occassions it was. I just felt so sexy dancing naked and admiring myself in the mirror. Many times wish I had been caught at it, but then again don't, LOL
Great story. Sounds like a thrill. I think you want to get caught, but by the right guy.

Sometimes when my wife wears something really revealing she asks me if it is too see through. I am always honest, but no matter what I say, she wears the dress and then mostly ignores how see through it is. It's almost as if she doesn't want to believe she's showing as much as she is, but doesn't want to not show either. Last year she wore a dress to dinner with friends that was so see through that the slightest amount of bright light put her entire butt on display. It looked spectacular, but while we were waiting outside the restaurant, I caught almost everyone there staring. In the front it was see through enough to show off her nipples and cut low enough that even I found myself captivated by her cleavage all through dinner. Each time she'd reach for a dish, there was a boob reveal for those close to us a the restaurant. The waiters were having a field day rotating out and checking her out. At one point, she got up to go to the bathroom and I saw that it was only a strategic gather that was keeping her landing strip from being visible, but everything else was fully displayed when she passed under a bright light. She enjoyed the evening very obviously. When I later remarked on how good her legs looked, her response was, "You couldn't see all the way, right?"

With regard to being thought of as a slut, I don't think as many people think that way as is often made out. A lot of guys appreciate a confident woman. My wife flashed her pussy many times at a Halloween Party on an early date and even when we weren't serious I never had any of my friends talk badly about her. Most just had crushes.
Skirtease - that's pretty damn hot. I might just have to go check my storage locker a little more frequently!

You know, chances are they have security cameras covering the corners and/or hallways. Have you checked for cameras? Might have given the security guy the thrill of his life!

- Fred
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]