A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
http://68.media.tumblr.com/9a1d5ce4a55e ... o1_500.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A few summers ago we rented a summer house with another couple that were friend with for years .

My wife and I have been to nude beaches before on vacation so we were both comfortable with our bodies.
The photo above looks a lot like my wife and reminds me of the time I walked into our master bedroom suite bathroom and saw her standing there naked blow drying her hair . The odd part was that her friend and her husband were taking a shower together in the bathroom while my wife was blow drying her hair . I thought that was strange so I pulled her into the bedroom and asked her why she was naked in the bathroom while they showered .

Her response was that , they were behind the shower curtain and that " Bob" didn't care , he wasn't like that ! She then told me that Bob and Ann haven't had sex in months and that Ann convinced him to take a shower together because she was trying to get him turned on . I suspect old Bob got a full eye of my naked wife that morning.
By AnonAnon
I suspect your wife helped Ann out considerably with her project, and she pushed your boundaries too. Win-win.

I've always admired and loved women who are confident and enjoy frank and bold appreciation. That's what drew my wife to me. This is something I'd mentioned to a cousin of mine that we were visiting and staying with in an NYC studio apartment. My wife sleeps in the nude at home, but usually wears a tee and panties when she's a guest. They don't do much to hide her obvious assets and she loves the bold attention some of our hosts confer upon her, and my cousin was doing a great job being the ideal host. Since my cousin and I grew up together as kids, we're not too shy being naked around each other when he visits, but neither he nor she had been naked around each other. One morning I walked out of the tiny shower with a towel around my waist and stopped to talk to my cousin, when I found that my naked wife was standing right behind me, using me for cover. What I quickly realized was that she'd walked out of the bathroom after me and not behind me, so had offered up some pretty blatant nudity. Before long we were laughing about it and she was standing completely naked with my towel having been offered up to my cousin to cover his eyes with. The towel wound up on the sofa arm . . . and my cousin drank in the views my wife was happy to offer up. I had to run into the bedroom to change before my reaction became too visible. When I came out, I found my wife making breakfast, the towel still on the sofa.
By Jocko64
Great stories, We had visitors, old friends came down south for 10 days. About third day (unknown to me) his wife had said something to mine about her hub not being interested in sex any more. My wife who is still hot number at 70 and a bit of exhibitionist told her we can fix that up.

My wife finds her a sheer bra and sheer tanga panties and they come down to my office (mid afternoon) with robes on, my wife says put some music on we are going to dance for you. We watching a golf match but I say OK. Women take off robes, I look at wife wearing ultra sheer crotch-less teddy and his wife in bra and panties. They are dancing around, my wife showing her goods more that his. My wife looks at his and says can I do a lap dance for him, she has not a clue what a lap dance is. She says sure and starts sitting on his lap and grinding that wet pussy on him. After about 5 to 10 min of this his wife gets up (we both sitting on couch watching) and takes his hand and says we need to go up to bedroom and they leave. My wife comes over, frenches me and opens my pants and my 6 1/2 dick hard as rock she give it a quick lick and plunges her soaking pussy on my dick. She then tells me he was fingering her the whole time.

2 years later we go on trip to Nova Scotia in our motor home home that changed their lives completely, a story for another time.
By AnonAnon
Nice story, Jocko!

Sometimes friends just need a little encouragement. A few years ago, my wife had put together an outing to the opening of a stylish new boutique hotel. She and some friends decided to wear plunging neckline dresses. When they showed up at our home, there was a discussion about double-sided tape. My wife, who was wearing one of the more revealing outfits, suggested they go without. That was all the encouragement the ladies needed and they all went without despite surely knowing they would be flashing all evening. They enjoyed it a great deal and secured an invitation to another opening, a restaurant with live music baked in. The owner saw them and thought they'd make for some nice eye candy at his opening.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]