A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
No pictures, but my wife took advantage of warm weather to wear a diaphanous dark grey wool dress over low-cut neon red panties that shone through it. In the front, the dress was a bit loose over the panties, but in the back the panties set off her butt crack very nicely, showing the deep and firm cleavage beautifully. The dress always shows off her tits beautifully and completely and I have to struggle to keep my eyes off her chest at dinner. With the last few months being covered up, it was a sight for sore eyes.
By AnonAnon
My wife showed off her freshly trimmed landing strip to me today. Sharply edged, with enough length to just slightly hang between her legs. I tried to talk her into wearing a lightweight cotton dress that would allow a bit of the darkness to show through along with some light nipple visibility, but she elected to go dark. An opaque ruffled top over see through striped pants worn without panties. No central strip to cover her butt crack or landing strip, but enough visual confusion to keep it decent at dinner. No jacket for cover. "Let's let it get a little dark."
By AnonAnon
Weekday date night yesterday keeping it simple. Black compression yoga pants with see through panels under black stretch spaghetti top such see through enough to show areolae and just flimsy enough to allow nipples to stand out and catch downlighting and produce spiky shadows. A little stretch opened the weave enough to allow for full color views. A crowded local food court. Some standing in the headlights of valet driven cars. A lot of stares at the wares. Always amazes me how close to nudity a woman can get in a public place without making a scene.
By AnonAnon
While my wife was touching up her legs with a razor in order to wear an exceedingly short white cotton dress to work last week, I noticed that enough light got under the dress to light up her landing strip so that it showed through the fabric a little. The combination of areolae color in round and landing strip in rectangle looked great, particularly with some motion broadcasting them through the fabric. No dinner, but morning coffee on Saturday provided the perfect opportunity for her to show off. I took my place at a table and watched her zig zag through the longish line to secure donuts and coffee, the dance of dark against white entertaining several other than myself.
By Jocko64
I am married to a woman who hated panties, never wears them but she was discreet, never wears short skirts, always to her knee at least but she can flash that bald pussy when she wanted to. Always wears a shelf bra, some cover nips and some do not. I love it and she is up in age now!
By AnonAnon
My wife's style while wearing something revealing is to put it all out there. She's been to a movie in the park essentially topless and to a show with thousands of people wearing knit pants that showed off her butt crack and landing strip clearly.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]