A place to share your sexy stories
By powderman8009
My wife likes to potter around the garden when the urge takes her. The other morning we had just finished having our breakfast outside when she decided that a few weeds she had seen needed to be removed. Being just up all she had on was a very short, light thin dress that sat not too far below her pussy.

The weeds were along a raised wall with a garden behind so that you could walk along it. This was at the back of our house which faces a waterway. The dividing wall between us and the neighbours ends well back from the water so this means we get to see their back deck and they get to see us on ours. Our male neighbour is quite eager to catch any glimpse of my wife when we sit out the back and when she gets dressed in our upstairs bedroom (but that's another story).

So my wife starts pulling out these weeds. She does this by bending over from the waist and this of course means that her dress rides well up over her bottom showing off her butt and a good rear view of her pussy lips. I had heard our neighbour mucking around in their kitchen which is at the back of their house and can look out at our back deck. First off she was facing our other neighbour but as she moved toward the (interested) side, she turned around so that her back was facing them. This meant that the (interested) neighbour was now getting a great view of her butt and pussy lips. She kept on with her weeding for another few minutes while both me and the neighbour were watching.
By AnonAnon
What does you wife think of it?

I love watching my wife in tacit joint approval with someone else. While she was getting dressed for a casual pizza dinner with one guest at home last weekend, I saw my wife in pantyhose and nothing else. She looked sleep and beautiful with erect nipples. I suggested to her that she wear just that to dinner because I was sure our guest would enjoy it. She didn't go like that, but appeared with an unbuttoned popover shirt dress over the pantyhose, providing us with generous downblouse views to the nipples all through dinner and even more during the movie after.
By powderman8009
She is usually so focussed on pulling out the weeds that she is completely oblivious to the show that she is putting on. When I remind her that the neighbour gets a good look at her goods she just shrugs it off.

Last weekend I was treated to a similar situation with another neighbour a few houses away. She too is a keen gardener and was out early one morning in just a t-shirt with nothing under it. She spent a few hours in her back garden bent over showing me and others the same view that my wife gives others. Naturally I took full advantage to watch her for as long as I could.
By sjd0404
Gentlemen

Every year Ginger gardens planting flowers all around our yard. The gardens are just as beautiful as she is. When Ginger and I do things together she always tries to make it fun.

The agreement with the flower gardens is I will till the soil but she has to wear a white tank top and black yoga pants. Yes, those yoga pants. We plant on a warm May day.

Now three curious men live adjacent to us and they are all widowers. So when Ginger is in the yard planting they come over to visit. Over the years they have gotten to know her planting routine. They usually wait until they see the plants are ready for water. Now I being the helpful husband take the gasket out of the garden hose nozzle. There is always a leak. Every year Ginger says we need to get different watering tools and every year her white tank top gets wet. Thats when the guys come over and tell Ginger how beautiful her flowers are.
Attachments
Photo0025 gardening.jpg
Photo0025 gardening.jpg (91.25 KiB) Viewed 6406 times
By AnonAnon
powderman, I suspect your wife knows exactly what she's doing, even if she likes to make it appear natural by shrugging it off.

I realized just how much my wife enjoyed showing off and just how completely intentional it was years ago when she wore a sleeveless wrap top to the mall one evening. The top was wrapped so loosely that it wasn't hiding much. Apart from that it was was rather pale pink beige that was see through so the light getting behind it was lighting up her nipples and making them quite visible. At one point my wife bent down to retrieve something from her purse and the top caught on her erect nipple, exposing her entire breast in a line at a store. There is no way she did not realize what was going on, because she has sensitive nipples and I'm sure she could see her top quite clearly in her peripheral vision. Also, dozens of people were staring at her so that should have made it obvious. Despite that she did nothing until I pointed it out after enjoying the sight for several minutes. When I pointed it out, she just slightly shrugged a shoulder to kick the edge of the top over her nipple. She knew exactly what to do to cover up. A short while later, we walked into a store where a young couple who were thinking of having a baby and worried about what it might do to the woman's boobs, considered her's so obviously displayed that they started a discussion on the subject, obviously checking her out. We went to dinner after and she tightened the top up so it was now very see through and showed off her nipples and the curves of her breasts beautifully. I made a mild compliment about her show at the mall and she remarked that she'd probably overdone how loose she'd worn the top. She said it with a smile that made me think that she didn't believe there was anything overdone about it.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]