A place to share your sexy stories
By MelbourneCouple
Hi all.

In the mid to late 90's I had a bit of a reputation amongst my friends as a streaker. In 2001, I was in a long term relationship with an adventurous English girl. We agreed to be faithful, but were still allowed to get up to 'mischief' such as flirting, as long as there was no touching. When my closest friend threw a NYE party at his parents beach house, I hinted to him, his wife, and her friend Jenny, that I was going to head to the beach to skinny dip after midnight & anyone was welcome. Much to my surprise, Jenny, who was very quiet & reserved, was the one to put up her hand. Given that she had massive boobs, I couldn't believe my luck. As the night went on, I thought for sure that she was going to back out - but the total opposite happened. A bit of alcohol might have helped, but not long after midnight, Jenny asked me if 'we' were still going to the beach. I went over to my friend & his wife & said "we're off!"

It was about a 15 minute walk to the beach, and during the first few minutes, I asked if she was sure that she wanted to strip off. She replied that she was a bit nervous, but intrigued with the whole thing. I told her that taking off her top & bra, and just putting her denim jacket back on unbuttoned might be a good way to ease into it. She agreed & did just that. Thank god for a full moon. When she was changing, I didn't look directly at them, but still got a nice hint of a view of her boobs.

Once we got to the beach, it was full of people, even though it was a cool-ish night. I asked if she was happy with a change of plan. We walked up a quiet street, found a vacant lot, stripped off, and lay down next to each other looking up at the moon. I asked if she was ok, and she said that she was surprised with herself, but was just fine. At that point, I said "let's just get this out of the way", and I sat up, and just looked at her body up & down. "Nice!" I said, and followed up with "Your turn". I laid back down, and she looked my body up & down, and said "Nice!" My cock was up & down, and I am sure she noticed, but didn't say anything. After about 30 minutes of talking, we got dressed & walked back to the party, during which time I said 'we should do this again'. Once we got back, my friend & his wife were pretty drunk, and barely asked a question about what we got up to.

The next day, we were a bit coy around each other. Everyone had gone home except the four of us, and we all went out to lunch. In the late afternoon, just before we all left, she asked me if I meant it when we said we should do it again. "Of course!" was my reply. She asked for my phone number, I got hers.... and so began 5 years of catching up in the evenings to get naked with each other.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]