A place to share your sexy stories
By sjd0404
Gingers apples
Gingers apples
IMG_0244.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 10193 times
Ginger and I have several fall activities we do every year. This years first activity was apple picking. We go to the same orchard every year; the farm hands are familiar with her. We go in the morning, sunny day, very few people around other than the men working in the orchard. They always come by her and want to give her a hand with her apples. Some how we always seem to get separated and when we meet up her face is always as red as the apples.
Much better in person
Much better in person
IMG_0243.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 10193 times
By AnonAnon
Very nice, sjd. My wife has a very small number of bras, and one the best uses she puts them to is wearing them to the office under very see through tops. She goes from cheeky leopard prints to slightly fuzzy half-coconut shaped cups, mostly selected to draw attention through the shirt while meeting expectations for coverage. The first time she wore the ensemble to the office, her boss remarked on how see through her shirt was, but didn't ask her not to wear it. She took that as permission to continue. When jacket season is on, they can get pretty tiny and flimsy.
By Jocko64
Our fall activities consist of our being on patio in back sucking and fucking! Fun times!
By AnonAnon
I hadn't dated my wife for more than a few weeks when she opened her second-floor bedroom door and walked out on to her deck in the nude, beckoning me to follow. It was late evening, but the home was in the city and there was plenty of stray light. There was partial privacy at best. Seeing my reluctance, she suggested I lie down on the rug outside and let her take charge. I remember crawling out to avoid being seen by the neighbors and then being mostly passive as she went to work, whipping up a heady cocktail of exhibitionism and stimulation for what seemed like half and hour. It was surprising how quickly I grew to enjoy the noises from the street, the slight element of risk and the feeling of liberation.
By sjd0404
anon and jocko

Thanks for the replies.

Today is a full day of fall activities. This could be one of the last days it is warm enough to lie in the sun. So, Ginger put on her little red cover up and went out to get the mail and proceeded to the back yard for some much needed bronzing of her bare body.

It wasn't long and the security detail, aka the older gentlemen neighbors, checked to make sure Ginger was OK. Someone usually is courteous and brings beverages with them. Wasn't long all three gentlemen plus myself and Ginger were enjoying a beverage. Its five o'clock some where. Today the well hung African american gentleman was the beverage man. Didn't take long for Ginger to get giggly and flirty. Four men one Ginger; things were starting to go down hill fast. When the conversation turned to Ginger being submissive and being restrained, I needed to be the spoiler and whisk Ginger into the house.

Ginger decided that we should take out her red convertible and rewarded my chivalry with a very nice outfit. I will continue the story.
Attachments
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 9289 times
By AnonAnon
You're lucky to have such fearless admirers on hand. My wife enjoys bold admirers, particularly regulars. We have a neighbor to the rear of our city home that she loves to exhibit for during sex and a regular handyman that is playfully direct about his compliments that she's gone topless for on world topless day. He's been making bush jokes of late, so I'm looking forward to a full frontal soon even if with her in the pool.

One of my close bachelor friends has always been very directly complimentary about her see through tops and landing strip flashes so she's never bothered to cover up when he comes by when she's sunbathing in the nude. She recently crossed a boundary with surprising ease when she stayed topless for dinner and a movie. He's seen her pussy several times, but having her hang around topless for several hours with guys being able to tell her arousal from her nipples makes for a different level of ease and enjoyment. Even after just one time doing it, I found that I was able to compliment her more easily on a sexy outfit and that she was far more smoother in her response to it. Given that he's seen her nude several times and even a bottomless dinner, I'm hoping that she will soon decide to treat us to a nude evening.
By sjd0404
To continue the story, after the neighborhood gentlemen departed, Ginger changed into her mini golf outfit. Sexist I have ever seen. Tall black strappy heels, tight black jeans and a sheer top; underneath a sheer black bra. After driving to the course in her convertible, she said she need to put herself together. I went ahead of her. Glad I did. With the sunshine her sheer top was transparent. Both myself and the attendant went wow.

We were the only ones on the course and the attendant came out, watched a little and then offered his services to Ginger. Wasn't long she was kicking my ass and very happy. The distraction of her outfit didn't help me. In the end she lost by one stroke in a three hole play off.

W then went to a nice watering hole down the road and Ginger sat at the bar with a light right above her. I think the bartender was hard the entire time we were there. He just kept filling Gingers glass.

About half way home the top was down on the car so she did the same.

One of the sexist afternoons we ever had.
By AnonAnon
My wife shows off a lot, but it adds something when she declares she's going to do it for someone.

A few years ago now, she forgot to made a mistake on an appliance order and the delivery guy was going to drop it off curb side rather than bring it in. My wife's answer was, "He's getting forty bucks and he gets to see my tits," and went out to the curb in shorts and a very flimsy loose tee that hid nothing as she helped the guy with the carton. I was asked to stay out of the way so the guy could make unabashed use of the viewing opportunity.
By AnonAnon
sjd, your waiter appreciating reminded me of a strategy my wife has used. She thinks that a waiter is best able to appreciate something that only he can see. If she simply wears a see through top, the waiter can stare, but it is obvious to other customers what he is doing and some of them may mind. If, on the other hand, she wears something that falls forward off her chest and he gets a downblouse view only he can see, he can enjoy it to his heart's content without all the potential negative of upsetting other customers. Usually, these are strappy dresses with a flat neckline that is pretty low and falls forward to reveal nipple with a little encouragement. Once in a while, the waiter is bold enough to give her a compliment, but mostly they seem to just enjoy it.
By sjd0404
Ginger and I are planning another golf adventure this week. Ginger lost the first two rounds so no bra this time. Should be fun
By AnonAnon
Enjoy.

When I first met my wife, I was surprised that she would go braless almost all the time despite having pencil eraser nipples that showed through everything and small Bs that moved just enough to draw attention to them. Then I realized she made extensive use of see through and that everyone I knew would know what her chest looked like soon after they met her. I love to watch her play bocce at a court by our house in a loose see through tee that goes transparent when she's under the bright street light at one end of the court, showing off her chest beautifully. Her tits are an essential part of the evening. It is amazing how easily this becomes normal, but doesn't cease to be fun.
By sjd0404
IMG_0269.JPG
IMG_0269.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 7408 times
Ginger and I finely got one more mini golf outing in; last one for the season. The owner of the course is always glad to see her and I can tell because he always comes to the door and watches her walk to the starters shack.

We were the only ones there. Had the course to ourselves. And of course, because she lost the first two rounds, no bra sheer top. At the golf course there is also a driving range and batting cages. As we began to play, several cars entered the parking lot and about a dozen young men got out of the cars. They went to the starters shack and then started walking over to the batting cage. The golf course sort of wraps around the batting cage. Didn't take long for the young men to notice Ginger. And she was curious what was going on.

We played the first nine holes and because it was the last outing for the year, wagers were made. Unfortunately Ginger lost the first nine holes. And remember, usually we are the only ones there except for the starter. Even though two dozen young men were there I had Ginger fulfill her part of the deal.

She went into the starter shack ladies room for a clothing change for the final nine holes. As you can see from the photo, she was a distraction. Her 38DD tits and bare pussy were in plain view. Golf tips were offered by the men. It wasn't long and 14 men and one Ginger were on the coarse.

Now I still had to play, because wagers were made. So I couldn't keep my eye on Ginger the whole time. I know they knew exactly when Ginger was vulnerable.

The golf tips didn't help and Ginger had to be submissive. Went to a local pub to show her off to the regulars, three nice older gentlemen and took her home and tied her up.
By HotGomez
Caddied golf for awhile.... would have stayed on longer if there had been happs like this. Nice foto ! Thanks for sharing.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Once again johnforbes regurgitates partisan propag[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]