A place to share your sexy stories
By thedorp
My story is this:
We met at work and hit it off immediately. She was a well dressed professional, a natural blond, very pretty and shapely. We had each ended relationships in the past few months, so it was game on. We used to lunch together on occcasion, first with others and then just us. Of course, the banter was often flirtatious with sexual innuendos. When she told me that she and her former partner used to visit nudist resorts, I was captivated and aroused.
I learned that she had a birthday coming, so I gave her a birthday card that said she was entitled to a "free massage" inside. She asked me me when and where and I said that was up to her. She chose a Friday night after work and I gave her the name of a classy hotel and told her to meet me there at 6 PM wearing something nice. When she arrived, she was nervous so we had large margaritas in the lounge to mellow out a bit. She thought she'd be going to the spa, but I took her to a room I had reserved. I already had champagne on ice, smooth music on low, and lotions awaiting. She smiled, we kissed, drank a flute of champagne and undressed each other.
I then massaged her naked body, back first and then front. As I rubbed her front all over, she reached for my erection and rubbed the pre-cum all over the head of my cock before licking her fingers. I then inserted two fingers into her soaked pussy and rubbed her to orgasim. Breathing heavily, she told me to lay on my back and proceeded to deep throat me until I came in her mouth. That was just the start of a wonderful night of fucking in every way imaginable. We've been together ever since and she still turns me on, especially when she's naked or near naked in the house.
By Jocko64
First time with eventual wife! Bet there are some great stories that could be told! Mine was on third date with her I had sucked tits and played with pussy but third time out she said she want me to fuck her, I was hooked, we married 8 months later, she had more experience than I had. She was great in sack, learned how to give great head. She is the love of my life, we have open marriage, it has worked for us!
By sjd0404
Ginger played shy from our first date on. She had hidden buttons on her top so I had to work little harder to get it off. First date had all her clothing off caressing her bare body. She tried to hide coming but failed. Every date after that she convinced me to remove all her clothes and caress her. That didn't last long. Fucked her brains out on the sixth date. After that she left with her panties in a bag; they were soaked. She experimented. Toys, restraints, positions, places. Fucked her best on the side of the road one night. She just started undressing in my truck. She loved lying across the front seat of my truck. Undress and I would caress her as truckers passed us.

Engaged in six months, married a year after.
By AnonAnon
We were a few dates in when I got an invitation to dinner at her home, a row house in the city. When I arrived and parked in the street in front of her house, my wife walked out to my car in a barely there bodysuit. I'd never before seen a woman so nude on a public street with not a care for what her neighbors might think. From that point on, I was putty in her hands.
By Curtis148
The first time I saw her I knew that she was the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, and have her give us a few children. Wow, it was my senior year at a fraternity party/dance and I saw her walk through the door. She was a long blonde haired, thin B or C cup, 6' tall beauty. She took my breath away as I watched her glide into the room with a few of her friends. I asked her if she'd like to dance with me and she nodded assent. I took her into my arms and her perfume excited me as well as her gyrations as we danced. We chatted a little over a few beers in between several dances before she left with her friends she gave me a quick kiss good-bye. Before leaving she gave me her phone number. I found out that she was a sophomore at a private college on the other side of the city. I called her a few days later, and we talked for about a half of an hour and she told me that she'd like to see me again. I felt like I had just met my true soul-mate and was in heaven.

It seems like that was yesterday even though it happened back in 1975. She invited me to her school's Spring Cotillion and I was really looking forward to it and hoping I might get a little more than a kiss good night. It was held on a Saturday night with a fancy dinner, cocktails, and a live band. We (with a fraternity brother) picked up or dates at their dormitory. I wore a suit and tie and she was stunningly dressed in a long lacy gown. I pinned a corsage on her shoulder strap and helped her place her wrap around her shoulders. We held hands as we walked through the brisk spring air to her student center where the festivity was being held. Unbeknownst to me and my fraternity brother our dates had made a pact to drink us both under the table. Big mistake on their part because both of us had been drinking copious amounts of alcohol for the last 4 years at our fraternity. Plus I was 6'3' and weighed about 210# to her 130#. We ate dinner and had a few glasses of wine before the dance started. We danced, drank, danced, drank, danced and drank some more. After about 3 hours, she told me that she needed to go back to her dorm room. We staggered back to her dorm, because she was really hammered and proceeded to go up to her room on the 6th floor. She basically passed out in my arms after we got out of the elevator and had walked to her room. I took the key out of her hand and unlocked the door and carried her into the room and laid her down on her bed. I wasn't sure what I should do, and considered leaving immediately. She slurred her speech saying thanks and would I please hang up her gown.

Perplexed, I undressed her by removing her heels, taking the corsage and putting it in a small vase with water. Next, I untied the bows, unbuttoned a few buttons and unzipped her gown and started to remove it from her limp body. As I rolled her over on her side, so that I could remove her gown I couldn't help but place my hands on her bare skin and her superbly shaped and athletic derriere and found myself deep in lust. I found a hanger in her closet and then hung it up for her. She was laying there in just her bikini panties and bra. My god, I thought; you're so beautiful and it would be easy to start kissing you and see how far you'd allow us to go because she was so inebriated. Instead, I covered her with a blanket and leaned down to kiss her good night. She took my hand and whispered, "Stay with me." I took off my jacket, tie, shoes, and laid down next to her atop of the blanket and fell asleep. A couple of hours later she got up and ran to the bathroom where I heard her get sick. I heard her brush her teeth and came back to climb into bed. She started crying and I just held her tight and gave her a kiss on the forehead. We both fell asleep with her in my arms. She woke me up with a kiss and we started making out and I couldn't help but start to feel her breasts through her bra. She stopped me and said, "I really like you but I am "Old Fashioned" and saving myself for my marriage."

The spring term ended and I left for the summer with a happy heart and a new summer job. I still needed a few more semester hours to graduate. Boy was I mistaken, that summer job was a total failure, I was a 1,000 miles from home, broke, hungry, and lonely. So I joined the Army enlisting in the US infantry. I spent the next 4 months in Basic training and AIT (Advanced Infantry Training) at Ft. Polk, LA. About 70% of our class graduated and we were assigned to our new stations. I was guaranteed an assignment at a Army Fort for the next 18 months about 50 miles south of her college. I called her up and told her where I had been and what I was currently doing when I got back. She was excited to hear from me and said, "I thought I'd never see you again." I asked her why. She said that our last date was a disaster and that she hoped that I'd give her another chance. She invited me to come see her the following weekend. I drove up to her apartment (juniors could live off campus), and brought her a small bottle of wine. We hugged and caught up with each other for the next few hours. She told me she really liked my crew-cut and that she'd like me to meet her parents. She told me her father was a Southern Gentleman, owned a business, and hated "Long Haired Hippies". When I first met her I was sporting a long pony tail and unkempt beard. She gave me a bone crushing hug and a deep french kiss before I left late that night, and drove back to my barracks, with a promise of a home cooked meal the following Friday night.

I was excited all week and was really anxious to see her for a home cooked meal on Friday night. I brought a small bottle of wine to share with our dinner. She said to be there around 7:00 and I arrived around 10 minutes early. I knocked on her door and as she opened it, she hid behind it because she didn't want the neighbors to see that she was wearing only a smile. Yes, she was totally naked and smiling from ear to ear. I must have blinked twice as I gulped and gave her a welcome hug and kiss. She said, "Dinner won't be ready for about a half an hour. How about dessert before dinner?" I stammered, "Sure, why not?" She took my hand and led me into her bedroom and said don't worry my room mate is going to be gone all weekend. While she was kissing me, she unfastened my belt, unzipped my pants, and started to push them off. I kicked off my shoes and she pushed my jeans down to the floor and I stepped out of them. I pulled her into me after I pulled my t-shirt off over my head, into a tight hug so that I could feel her naked breasts against my chest. She was fondling my penis to arouse me, while I placed my fingers next to her very wet pussy. She moaned as I put my middle finger inside her and began to wiggle it to turn her on. She was so wet that I added my index finger inside her as well making that "Come to me" motion inside her vagina with my fingers. She slid my boxers off of my now throbbing erection and was swirling the pre-cum around the head of my cock with her fingers and thumb. She pulled my cock right up to her pussy lips guiding me inside her while we were still standing up. I grabbed her buttocks and thrusted deep inside her. "Oh God you feel so good," I muttered. We continued our first fuck standing up for about 3-4 minutes before I shot a huge load deep inside her womb. I was so horny that I didn't even lose my erection and kept on pumping her. She gently pushed me away and pulled me towards her bed where she spread her legs as she laid down on her back beckoning me to the bed and said, "Give me your hard cock you big stud!" I didn't hesitate and climbed unto her after placing a pillow under her hard and tight ass as I slowly entered her now soaking wet pussy from both of our bodily fluids. We fucked for about 10 minutes, then she squeezed her legs around my waist shouting, "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me now and give me your sperm" She orgasmed and her whole body was quivering as she gasped for air. I rewarded her with my second load as I moaned, "Oh God, I'm cumming!'' I filled her vagina and could feel her squeezing my rigid cock with her Kegel muscles. We collapsed in total ecstasy and were panting from the sex as we laid there and a gusher of a creampie flowed out and down her thighs. Maybe a minute later, I realized what we had done. Unprotected sex! I asked humbly, "Are you on the pill?" She giggled saying, "No, don't you think it's a little late to ask me after that? Come on put on a robe and lets go eat dinner." You once told me, I'm saving myself for my marriage." She smiled, "I just did!" I proposed to her and she accepted and we had seconds on dessert after dinner.
8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]