A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
With warmer weather here, my wife had a work attire question for me this morning.

"Jacket or bra?" Options to pair with a revealing top.
"Leave the bra here and your jacket in the car."
"Why don't you drop me off, so you can make sure I ditch the jacket?"

I dropped her off at the sidewalk in front of her work and she leaned into the car to drop off her jacket and grab her handbag from the back seat, giving me and a few people in the street an only slightly incomplete view of her unfettered 34Bs.

"It's going to be like this all day, you know."
"Don't forget to treat the elevator security guys."
"What will work say if they ever find out."
"Nothing discouraging, I'm sure."

They never have, not once in ten years.
By Thinker
I bet she got all of the help she needed at the drop of a hat...especially if she bent over to pick up said hat! ;)
By AnonAnon
I think she had a lot of fun with it and I suspect her co-workers did, too, because today she wore a bra, but with a far lower cut and looser top. As she was putting things into her purse, which was at desktop height and not very low, her top was allowing full views of her bra cups, which were stiff enough to allow nearly to the nipple views of her breasts. Her completely visible cleavage looked fantastic and, despite recent servicing, I found myself responding. I imagine that the downblouse views with her sitting in her chair were as much as anyone would want to see at work.
By WickedWonder
Nice Anon,

My wife never hardly ever wears a bra. Well I guess because she doesn't have a whole lot to show off. It is the times she doesn't wear a bra and wears a thin blouse that gets peoples motors running though. When she gets excited, her nipples will tent those thin tops right out. I remember one day when my Dad came over to visit. She was working in the garden and only had a thin white tee shirt on. She not thinking, came up to say hello and I could see his eyes never left her little tents.

Later I asked her to wear something more hidden when my Dad came around so he didn't get the wrong idea. She said she realized what was going on when she figured out his eyes kept staring at her shirt.
By AnonAnon
WW, a fun encounter for your Dad.

My old man used to be a classical violinist and my wife enjoys violin performances, so we always take him to one when he visits. He also happens to openly enjoy my wife's style and spunk, so she always wears something she thinks he'll enjoy. This last time it was an opaque, but extremely thin medium gray dress worn sans underwear. A bit shocking for the venue, but my wife's always up for that. It was cold and windy, which enhanced the display considerably. My Dad clearly enjoyed it, but I think my wife enjoyed it more.
By AnonAnon
Light work day before the holiday found the wife wearing a short thin black dress that allowed plenty of light between her legs and upwards from there, showing off her underwear. As we were leaving the house, she elected to remove her underwear and hang it up on a coat hook by the door, instantly transforming what was a dark zone at her crotch to a zone of exhibitionism. My raised eyebrow was answered by, "They felt like sleeping panties." No sleeping for her co-workers today, I suspect.
By AnonAnon
Another light work day before the holiday meant the wife was sure to take the opportunity to wear something sexy to work and she did not disappoint. High heels showing off her beautiful legs making them appear infinitely long as they ascended into a very short billowing dress whose who purpose seemed to be to make the eye follow the legs to the crotch. She placed a leg on a bench seductively, showing off a beautifully groomed pussy partially hidden by fine hair shaped to cover her lips. Her favorite way to show off her pussy. "Valet the car and have lunch by a window," I said.
By Shardog
Your descriptions are always so good. I am sure it has most of us dying to see her in one of the outfits you describe.
By Jocko64
My wife wore very conservative outfits to work whether it be blouse and skirt and jacket or dress, she was assistant to tow different CEO's of big Corporation, one was 8 years her senior and then when he retired and guy came on that was 7 years her junior. This was over an 18 years period started at 42 and she left at 60. Within the first 6 months of her getting the job she was doing the first CEO, turned out that he had hots for her when she was working in other department and offered her the job. Her pay check showed it, he took great care of her financially. She always dressed so that she was not ozzing sex but underneath that skirt or dress (never wore pant suites) she would have only thigh highs with no panties. Would wear sheer bras (always front closure for easy access) or sometimes shelf bras. She had about 12 years of him till he retired and moved to California.

The new guy came on board and after about 2 months on job point blank asked her one day if she thought he was attractive, she said yes and that was the start of their affair that lasted for 6 years till she left and we moved. During those years with both of them she traveled all over with them, and from 8 to 5 she was at their beck and call. Her bonuses were outstanding and she actually helped them close a few deals which she was getting a large bonus for.

We had an open marriage, and she was always ready for me and what ever my needs were. I had several women over the years but none to compare with her looks, body and skills. Now we live the GOOD life without any worries
By AnonAnon
Thanks, Shardog.

Today's work outfit was a completely see through round neck top with only a printed unlined triangle bikini bra underneath over slightly low jeans obviously worn without panties. The top allowed for a glimpse down the back of the jeans into her beautifully formed butt crack and the bra allowed the natural shape of her breasts to show off beautifully along with her pencil eraser nipples. When I remarked that the top was pointless, she said that it was to give the guys at work something not too hard to remove mentally. As she was walking out, my thought was that it would be the bra they'd be concentrating on, particularly since they already knew what her nipples looked like.
By AnonAnon
"You've seen it before," my wife said when she caught me staring at her top as she prepared to leave for work.
"I usually wear something under it, but I thought I'd go with over this time."
The top in question was a cross between cheesecloth and mesh in dark blue, a color that showed other than what little her open jacket covered to great advantage, but would likely provide adequate camouflage for her darker nipples. A perfect display of tits stopping short of the frowned upon nipple show.
"I'll have to keep my jacket on."
"It'll be warm in the afternoon. A jacket would look odd."
"Lunch?"
"Outside in the sun. Without."
"Dinner?"
"I'll pick you up after work. Don't bring the jacket."
I picked the dinner table carefully to ensure halogen downlighting punched through her top and grazed her erect nipples for several hours and picked the restaurant where I knew traveling businessmen far from home would do the sight justice.
By AnonAnon
The wife's morning workout outfit was a pair of black see through leggings worn sans panties and a sports bra. The work outfit added shoes and a scarf. Upon her return from work, she reported three male co-workers commented on her leggings. "Once in a while you have to show them what's underneath."
By AnonAnon
Work outfit for today was a pair of high-waisted tights topped by a very short midriff baring loose long sleeves tee worn over a lacy see through bra coming into view during handbag adjustments and reaching. Report upon return home was a request to photograph the combination on account of popularity at the office!
By fastglass427
My wife's summer work attire is typically shorts or jeans as being she's the boss she wants a casual and comfortable work atmosphere. She on occasion wears short denim skirts and always without panties she likes the breeze as she puts it and often has a small fan under her desk blowing a nice steady breeze on her pussy. There are times she has to put the couple of young girls in the office who think they're all that as she makes fun of them and she's either wear a tank top or a blouse with a half bra or a push up bra that has her 38DD melons standing proud and if her nipples are exposed all the better. The two young one's are boob challenged as she puts they's barely B cups if that one even an A are put right in their place when the old lady of the office gets all the attention of all the young guys vendors etc. who come to the office. She tells me with a grin the guys don't even know the other girls exist when she dresses like that..... :lol:
Even dressed modestly her big tits and nice body attract attention whihc makes her work day all that much better.
She told me one of the guys told her that his girlfriend commented on what a "bangin body" she has and is her inspiration to go to the gym.
By FastFive
This thread would be so much better with visuals to go with the stories.
By AnonAnon
A confident older woman will inspire younger women to take some risks of their own. When my wife got an invite to a small photography showing put on by a younger colleague whom she thought could do with a bit of letting her hair down, she wore a long dress with a see through halter top. Backless, tits completely on display and being stared at while she circulated. I was enjoying them quite a bit myself, and enjoying other people checking them out respectfully, but not particularly discreetly.

The gallery was so small, a small print shop, we had to sit on a short wall outside for part of the show so my wife was getting a lot of stares from people walking by on the crowded sidewalk. We were still there when the show was wrapping up. The younger woman came up to my wife and said, "Wow, I've never seen you dressed like this before!" Two years later, the same young colleague was in photography school and had completely two rather bold studies based on the female nude. My wife, face obscured, was the model and her friend credited that evening at her first exhibit of mostly geometric stuff with being the reason she was inspired to do something more edgy.
By Jocko64
Anon, My wife was 43 when she did her first shoot with a pro, he had been photographer at daughters wedding and when she picked up proofs he was telling her that she was very photogenic and wanted to do a shoot of her. She had taken afternoon off, her boss out of town. She said it was about 2 pm and he told her he had nothing scheduled till 4:30 that day and there would be no charge.

She said he set up lights and backdrop and started taking pics, after about 15 minutes of shooting he suggested she open blouse a bit and took some sexy pics pf whole body, with blouse unbuttoned and skirt pulled up a bit, he stopped and asked if she would like glass of wine, he opened a bottle, she said they talked and drank a couple glasses, talking about family's and kids. Back to the shooting again, she put more lipstick on powdered face and he took a few more in different poses, then he suggested she take blouse off and she did (feeling the wine)had ultra sheer blouse on. He was fascinated with her breasts and nipples and asked her to take bra off, several more poses and then asked her if she would consider taking skirt off for full body shot in panties and hose (he did not know she had thigh highs on and no panties). She said that she told him she would be naked and he responded with leave your panties on and as dropping skirt said I have none on. He was a bit shocked her explaining that she never wears them while he was staring at her bald pussy. He told her she had body of 25 year old and the shoot was back on. It got very explicit from then on. My wife being and exhibitionist anyway it was not an issue. The explicit shots she held a fan over her face. Our anniversary was 2 months later and that is when I heard the story and she gave me a package with 200 photos in it.

She did many more shoots after that, with classes of photographers but always with a mask on so nobody could recognize her. She had an awesome body and looks and was quite in demand. A select few of the photographers (4 to be exact) did receive benefits including the first one. Her last shoot was done at age 65, she is 72 now and looks like 4 except for facial lines. I am lucky guy! Oh We have had open marriage since 6 months after we narried, it has worked for is for 50 years now!
By AnonAnon
On one of our first dates, my wife and I ended up at a birthday party at a restaurant where you had to sit on cushions the floor. My wife asked me to sit across from her and went for it in her very short dress worn sans panties. She was careful getting up and sitting down, but not paranoid about it. The short dress had attracted some attention and some of the folks around got a show, but my wife handled it so cheekily it was great.

Of late, at a new client, she has been wearing legging under workout bras under an unbuttoned oversize popover shirt to work. The bras are visible and sexy, but keep the good covered. Last week I noticed she'd stopped wearing the bra, simply removing it completely after her workout. This makes for some fantastic pokies inviting people to take in some very revealing downblouse views I've been enjoying at home in the evening. I can only imagine how good the view is when she's leaning forward over a desk or sitting around a small table. I love that she's just normalized the look as an everyday choice.
By AnonAnon
The week started with no workout and no leggings, just the oversize popover shirt worn over ankle boots. She looked great in just the boots. The shirt billowed tantalizingly revealing plenty of leg, the light blue linen preventing see through without disguising the absence of panties. "I'll be working at a standing desk, but not everyone does."
By AnonAnon
My wife has been working with a local designer to develop boldly sexy outfits for the business casual workplace. Today's test outfit is a plunging wide neckline pant dress with high waistline to control gapping. The top is tight enough to shape the breasts to show them modestly smoothed while standing, but loose enough to show them off their contours while sitting. The top is lined to keep pokies from distracting from the intended show, but the bottom is unlined to show hints of leg and more when backlit. With waist details moved up and out of the way and panties excluded, the backlit see through is quite a revealing silhouette. As an additional bit of sexy, she has to have someone undo the high rear zipper to get out of it to go to the bathroom and help her redo it when she comes out and the garment is quite revealing without the zipper in place.
By AnonAnon
A new small two-man manufacturing client for my wife provided an opportunity for her to deploy her assets at work. A simple soft white wrap dress with ruffles. Worn braless for nipple show through and low cut for the occasional nip slip, but with a softness to make it fun rather than intimidating. Sufficiently long to be worn without panties and sufficiently flimsy to make their absence clear. "They probably couldn't work with me like this, but it's just a facility tour today."
By AnonAnon
A new client with a small job and my wife's choice of day one attire was a sheer leopard print bra under a sheer black half-sleeved top over blue jeans and boots. A midrise building office with large glass windows and some low sun in the afternoon "completed" her look. She said she made sure to look at her computer a lot so the guys got a good look and said "they" seemed to make the right first impression.
By AnonAnon
My wife picked a see through blouse to wear braless under a blazer to drinks with a new client and his team today. She reported a lot of compliments from the gay guys on her outfit, but that the boss was definitely straight because she gave him the chance of a five-second glimpse of her left tit as she reached into her pants pocket while parting the blazer and she said he didn’t waste a second of that looking anywhere but straight at her exposed nipple.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]