A place to share your sexy stories
By Jaksteve13579
A few years back my wife admitted to me that she had an affair with my boss, during the admission process she told me they had had sex on our bed, in our shower, on the stairs, in our lounge room, on the kitchen bench, washing machine, and beach. One night they met (australian time) was during 911, every time I see an old news story about the event I know what she was doing. It's weird knowing that your old boss was screwing your wife and knows exactly what she looks like under her clothes.
By AnonAnon
My wife likes to wear flimsy tees and tanks that show off her nipples. We ran into a guy I was consulting for once and he got talking to her for almost half an hour while he took in the scenery. I remember thinking, too, that it was weird that a guy I worked for at a professional level had had a good look at my wife's boobs and nipples. He never brought it up and I wasn't sure what my wife thought, but I got the sense that the consulting engagement extended longer than I expected and he eventually invited us to his home.

I didn't think anything of it, but when I mentioned it to my wife, she immediately said, "He seemed to enjoy my nipples. Think I should go to dinner pantyless?" I was slightly surprised that she remembered, but I said, "Probably not, but nearly pantyless, perhaps?" She elected to wear a loose shirtdress without a belt over heels and naked legs that went on forever and a very minimal thong. "It looks like you've left something off," I said, to which she replied, "Yes, I wouldn't wear this to the office."
By Funstuff
Jacksteve I could not tell from your post does it excite you to know another man has been with your wife? My wife has had a couple adventures. She tells me about them but sometimes much later. The guys do not know I know. It is very interesting dynamic that brings feelings and excitement that are hard to describe. Sometimes having sex I wonder did he have you like this? Jacksteve I was wondering if you experience the same things/feelings?
By WickedWonder
My wife has sex with my boss and her boss all the time. But then, I am my own boss. Dohhh! Now she has had sex with a few of my clients. Male and female.
By Jaksteve13579
Dear Funstuff,

Yes, we enjoy it a lot. She kept the affair with my boss a secret for some time, it was crazy times when she started revealing everything she has done with him, I think I know all of it now. She also had an affair with her hairdresser for about a year, she said he had a huge cock and balls which she loved, I knew about that infidelity from the beginning. Also not long after we were married she accidentally left a pair of sexy knickers that she had been having sex in on our bed, she had a short fling with a guy from the gym, she told me that he slid her knickers to one side and took her against the side of his car. During our marriage I think she has probably had 5 guys, 2 of which were lengthy affairs. Before we were married but dating she probably slept with another 5 or so guys, one of which was a longish affair.

Enjoy
By Funstuff
Jakesteve your marriage sounds just like mine. It is great to have a wife that really enjoys sex. My wife has had a couple affairs I guess you could call it or boy toys might be a better description since it was more just a somewhat regular sex thing. She also has had a few one time spurt of the moment type things. (pun intended) Sometimes it takes a while to drag the details out of her. Seems like the better, hotter the sex was the more reluctant she is to tell me about it. Makes for a great sex life all around.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]