A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Well, I need some advice.. This is a story but asking what you think.

The day after our Halloween party as we cleaned up the old barn, my wife twisted her ankle and broke it. I whisked her off to the hospital where we were told, she needed some pinning done to hold the bones in place. During the surgery, apparently, one of the attendants was a college guy going through his med schooling that had been at the party. As they moved her from the gurney to the operating table, her shaven late fifties pussy was exposed to him and he commented that he missed seeing it at the party.

So her being in very good shape for her nearly 60 year old age, no kids, always working out and clean shaven, she invited him to come to her room after the surgery to meet me.

The next day as I sat with her waiting for her to be sent home, she revealed that this guy was suppose to stop around to see her. Then she drops the bomb shell on me.

She told me that beings she was going to be out of action for some time, (Not really but) she would like to invite this guy over to our house and watch him and myself go at it.

Now I have been around many naked men. I have even touched, jacked off a few guys in our play times. We have had several MFM times, Let a guy suck me. Years ago I had even DDPed my wife with another guy. But never have I played solely with a guy or wanted to.

Well two days after I brought her home, this guy shows up at our door. Surprisingly, he was a nice looking guy. We talked for awhile and my wife asks him right in front of me if he would drop his pants. He already was looking at her hot tight shaven pussy as she laid on the couch with her nighty hiked up.

Without hesitation, he unfastens his pants and slips them down. I was really surprised at the size of his cock. He was rather large, shaven also, and very hard. My wife giggled and asked him if he would like to go into the bedroom to the bed. I thought, alright, how is she going to fuck him with a cast on her leg.

He agreed and began to help her up. She stopped him though. She looked at me and asked if I would take him into the bedroom and get started. She wanted me to pretend she wasn't there and have every kind of sex with him. I asked her what she meant and she giggled and said what we talked about the other day at the hospital..

Well, I wasn't quite in agreement just then so nothing happened. Oh she did suck him off.

Now she tells me it is only fair that she gets to watch me and this young guy have sex as I often watch her and other women. I know I can't take him inside of me but she really wants to watch me take him.

That night, I did take care of her honryness and she talked to me the whole time about it being him and to tell you the truth, I came quick and hard.

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]