A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
For the last ten years, my wife and I host an adult Halloween party in our old barn. It is a put on your costume so others can take it off you party. Last year was the best so far with twelve couples and a couple of extra ladies.

This year we will have one less couple as she got pregnant and has already said she won't be returning.

So we decided this year, to let another couple organize the party with a few restrictions. One being a written plan presented to us before the announcement goes out so we could make sure it is a safe party. Jennifer and Elizabeth are the organizers. Jennifer is a young hot as hell and very sexual woman. Both my wife and I have played with her prior. She dropped off the plan the other day and my wife and I read through it, we found out that Elizabeth is a lesbian. I guess we never noticed this before.

Jennifer stated in the plans, she is hoping that myself would introduce Elizabeth to a good fucking. She apparently has never been with a man before and really wants to try a good fucking. Sounds plain Jane right?

Here is the thing of it all. Elizabeth is a Hermaphrodite. Yes she has a tight little pussy from what I am told by a few women and she has a cock too. Her cock is only functional as getting erect when excited. She has no other male organs to allow her to ejaculate through it. However, her cock is of a nice size so I am told. Beings Elizabeth has fucked Jennifer with this extra male organ, Jennifer says it is huge compared to most men she has been with. I understand that Elizabeth has agreed fuck me as a gesture of thanks for use of the barn and parties. She actually didn't have to be talked into it.

Now my wife is fine with it but she also wants to try Elizabeth out too.

I am really excited and am fantasizing on how this will unfold. I will post the story of it after the fact or deed.

Has anyone ever been lucky enough to even see a Hermaphrodite?
By JerryCal
Get some pictures for us as well. I want to see this. Fantastic that y'all are so open minded and inclusive. I'd love to go to a party like that!
By Jocko64
Well we have been to many Halloween parties and we have each ended up getting some action but it was very discreet, sounds like you going to a real bash, I would love to watch that Elisabeth do somebody, it would be awesome sight.
By AnonAnon
Sounds like a fun party!

Halloween is a good excuse for my wife to get as close as possible to nudity in a quasi-public setting. Last year she wore a glow string g-string and bikini outline in neon red under a transparent vinyl dress that I made, laminated with two layers of sun control film made for cars in certain areas that roughly approximated the private areas. I had to put a lot of holes in it for cooling and make it a little loose. I mounted the batteries inside a hollowed out bicycle helmet with dark glasses, so it gave her some privacy in case someone took flash photos that punched through too much. Predictably, the string light between her legs and butt cheeks was a huge hit. They got hot despite a dimmer so she had to turn them off so new people who had not seem them on when they came in would notice it afresh. A lot of jokes about wiring and electric were made.

I'd initially designed the triangle over her pussy to be covered in fabric, but she thought the bright light was coverage enough. It didn't look like that to me. I suspect it didn't to her either, but I wasn't going to object.
By FastFive
We need pics of your handiwork Anon.
By AnonAnon
Thanks, FF, she's not comfortable with that yet, but maybe soon.

She's very comfortable being photographed, but most places we got to our discreet and post daringly, but respectfully. At a recent office party, she wore a plunging neckline dress that allowed for a lot of nipple show and she was comfortable with the photographer being aggressive about capturing her chest, once even letting both boobs show completely as she bent down to her bag. The posted image that came closest to showing it all had her nipple blocked even though it was clear that those looking on in the image could see it. The photographer had edited the image to monochrome and emphasized her white exposed stomach, chest and boob against her black dress at the center of the image, but she was comfortable with it published on the restricted site.
By WickedWonder
Well less than a week away for our party. Of course, I have been in the barn getting it ready. I picked up an old playgrounds merry go round and removed the handle bars from it and covered it with a foam rubber and vinyl material. This will be the merry go round and where it stops, a sex act will be performed. Usually when the best looking women lay down on it, the men will surround it.

Beings my wife and I have turned over the planning to Elizabeth this year, the only thing we are doing is the booze and food. Elizabeth has invited four of her "FRIENDS" to enjoy the party. One is a black, and I mean black young lady whom I might even get interested in. Never had sex with a black woman. I met her and not only is she cute, she has very long legs, a tiny ass and smaller but very firm looking breasts. My wife is teasing me already. Of course, my wife doesn't know one of the guys is a very well hung black guy too. See how that turns out.

And then there is the BOB for cock table. A table I built last year but didn't get it finished in time. Several guys lay on the floor under the table, stick their cocks through the holes in the table and the women get to bob up and down on top of the table. Or what ever they decided to do. No one knows whom is who.

I am dressing different this year. I will be a mad clown. Hehe!

Sorry but this is a private party and most participants are higher society well know locally. Pictures would cause them some real headaches. We won't even allow cell phones.

Anyone ever try the new apple flavored bourbon? I bought several bottles hoping to loosen up some of the women early.
By Jocko64
They don't have to be Halloween parties for my wife and I to have fun. What is funny sometimes is some of the people don't want to participate in the games, wife has way of convincing them that all is in fun. I remember a party we went to that she sucked and fucked to of her girl friends husbands and I did not know till on way home!
By Solstice2006
Halloween parties are the best . The women in particular seem to get off on wearing stuff that they'd never think of wearing at any other time . A buddy of mine has told my wife, several times, that he still has the pictures he took of her when she wore a particular costume years ago . It was a tiger striped skin tight body stocking with nothing underneath . Of course I'd convinced her that anything she wore under it would only show and spoil the lines 8-) If you looked closely, and I'm positive that almost all the guys did ,you could make out her trimmed bush and her nipples were a given since she was turned on by the whole idea .
By AnonAnon
Solstice, how certain are you that your wife did not know what she was showing?

When we were first dating, I thought that when my wife asked me to do a see through check on her clothes, she meant for me to provide honest feedback until she stopped asking or asked once we were already in the car and I realized that it was an effort to co-opt me rather than a check.

One time she did not ask me, she wore a pair of see through skin tight woven pants that were only slightly more than security against being arrested for indecent exposure. The pants fit tightly into her butt crack and stretched daringly open over her butt cheeks. In the front, a narrow seam covered the very center of her pussy, but the weave allowed nice views of her landing strip and lay so tight to her body that a few hair even poked through. Paired with a crop top that drew attention to her pierced navel sporting a diamond small enough that it invited close examination, it was an ensemble made to put her bush on display all evening, a goal it easily surpassed. During the evening, she took several photos bending over hard for long enough to provide very nice views to the rear for the many at the party that were paying rapt attention.

I've always dated confident women who liked to dress daringly, but never one actually more comfortable in the nude and covering up only for the sake of decency. I've always enjoyed being able to show up with her on my arm.
By Solstice2006
I believe she knew what was up . She didn't do anything out of the ordinary at the party that I knew of but I wasn't watching her all the time . There were others there that took my attention away from time to time . I know she enjoyed herself though and got her share of attention from all the guys there .
By AnonAnon
My wife usually knows what is going to show when she plans her outfits, but we've had several memorable instances when she showed more than she intended and those are the ones I enjoy the most because my wife always handles them with aplomb. In one such, a friend of ours called us to the opening of his bar and wanted my wife to wear something that would add to the atmosphere. She decided to wear a metallic wrap dress that opened wide and low to provide generous views of her boobs and chest. We expected to be standing so she could control what she was showing. As it turned out, we ended up sitting down and the dress gapped so anyone not directly in front of her could see everything. We could have left, but we spent hours there with dozens of guys complimenting her on her dress while looking directly down it. When we were heading out my wife said, "Let me get the car. It would be a shame if the valet didn't get a nice long look, too."
By Jocko64
In younger days when going to adult Halloween parties my wife would always find an outfit that was a dress or skirt and never wore panties anyway so it would be easy access to the fruits. Generally speaking somebody at the party would get a sample!
By WickedWonder
Well Saturday night went off without any issues. Lots of nudity and lots of sex. Elisabeth turned out not to be a hermaphrodite. She just had a huge clit which I did see a girl trying to ride it.

One situation which was fun for me was the identical twins. Two young ladies whom standing side by side, you couldn't tell them apart. I actually got a tongue massaging from both of the at the same time. Then there was Heather. She was a wild 30 year old. Now let me tell you, she is like having a wild machine sitting on top of you milking your meat.

I would say the funnest thing I did was to double team a 23 year old gal that wanted a DPP for her first time. It was weird as I have never done this before. Everyone watched too. Right on the wagon bed in the middle of the barn as others stood around watching. I won't go into the feeling but I would do it again.

Obviously I'm getting old. My manhood wouldn't stay hard when I really wanted it too.

My wife, well she disappeared with some guys and didn't see her for a couple hours. Sunday she told me her pussy was aching from so much attention.

We got a call Yesterday from one of the ladies whom attended telling us she had her first FF encounter with the new host. She enjoyed it but wanted to know if it made her a lesbian because she wouldn't allow men to join them. Said it was a wild orgasm she ever had.

I did notice a lot of pussy licking between the ladies going on. Maybe it was a good thing to let a lesbian take over the party.

Anyway, next year is set once again. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I think my wife had too much fun.

Oh, did I mention, 150 condoms and were all gone.
By WickedWonder
I forgot to mention one display as you might say, that was put on. Some women might find this offensive.

One of the little skits was a doctors office situation. One of the younger girls laid naked on a made up office bed. A guy dressed as Dr. Feelngrope inserted a speculum in her and opened her up. Then allowed anyone whom wanted to inspect her under a bright light. I looked just to get others off my back. They had inserted a pair of fake Dracula teeth inside of her. It was funny I thought.
By AnonAnon
Did the girl enjoy it?

My wife once wore a pair of very low-cut jeans and sat on a low pool-side lounger bent severely over to talk to someone in the pool. Her butt was completely out of her pants and the bright sunlight made good viewing of her asshole. I had a nice view from an adjacent lounger as did other guys at the party. She loved the shock value of it and was in no hurry to cover up. Another time, it was skin tight pants of a loose knit worn without panties in which she bent over, ostensibly to take a photo, so far that views to the rear were ultimately revealing with a small crowd available to avail of them. The pants also do a good job of revealing her landing strip from behind a thin seam. Again, despite knowing several people there well and some professionally, it was fun for all. My wife certainly enjoyed it.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]