A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
There were no events near us so my wife decided she would participate by remaining topless at home throughout the day. When our long-time landscaper and handyman, to whom she had previously flashed her landing strip when he'd made a joke about trimming her bush, showed up she greeted him at the door with an arm over her nipples, provided an explanation and then uncovered them. "Maybe I'll bring you out a glass of water later," she volunteered.

Lunch brought with it a need to go out and cover up, but she chose a top meant to be worn with a bra so it showed ample views from the side and down the neckline, but provided cover from the front. It seemed like most people around us did not need an explanation and smiled as if to acknowledge a clever t-shirt slogan.

Back home, the landscaper was invited to stop in for a beer, which was provided topless and enjoyed in topless company. A crack was made about making this the norm since we all agreed it should be. My wife laughed with a gleam in her eye. I know well how little encouragement she needs.
By AnonAnon
LOL

My wife complained of mild sunburn today and when I asked her where she got it revealed that she'd done some topless sunbathing at a friend's suburban apartment complex pool. When I asked if anybody said anything she said there were a bunch of guys around so she and a friend felt they would be OK and that nobody took any pictures. The tan she had probably took several hours. Was probably more than OK by them.

We have some good friends we made several years ago when my wife wore a pair of skin tight relatively loosely knit pants without panties to a party and basically put her ass and landing strip on display for a duration of it. As a top, she wore a compression bandage that covered her nipples, but made her look nude from the waist up. One of the guys there was frankly appreciative and we've been friends since.
By AnonAnon
Topless appearances by the wife haven't been a norm for our handyman, but today was the last day of work on a project we've been working on for two weeks and the wife made a quick appearance before an afternoon swim wearing only her bikini bottoms. An excellent idea led to me applying a small dab of latex paint to her so we could watch her rub it off her nipple. Easy sexy fun near the end of a tough day. She kept her bikini on after her swim while we relaxed for a bit after the work, but it wasn't a poor sight that way either.
By Jocko64
I guess my wife doesn't qualify on this post, she simply goes naked all day. Personally I love it, we were still young when she started doing when kids not around but now we are older no kids, many days never gets dressed. Has been caught several times by neighbors.
By AnonAnon
My wife doesn't go nude that often, but will wear flimsy see through clothing almost anywhere. The handyman we like was looking at her landing strip through a white summer dress when he made the pun about trimming her bush. She saw him looking, smiled and unselfconsciously lifted up her dress to show him her perfectly trimmed landing strip. He jokes about it a lot now that he's seen her topless as well. When I joke with her about it, she jokes back asking what a nice way of showing him her ass might be. She turned down sunbathing on her stomach as too lame. Maybe it'll be a nude appearance after a swim. It'll be a surprise, as usual.

One of my favorite memories of her is her going to the coffee shop at the bottom of my apartment complex when we were dating in a see thru tunic with nothing on underneath. When I walked down and sat down she made it a point to get up and kiss me, no doubt providing a fantastic display of ass to the rear and me with a lovely view of the front down the tunic. At the time I admired her ability, even in a bohemian neighborhood, to relax with a cup of coffee while crossed legs provide the only successful cover. She's probably even more confident now.
By AnonAnon
I returned from a morning run to find my wife topless in the greenhouse, and dirty enough that it looked like she'd been there for some time. She remarked that there were a lot of people out running in the morning, but then laughed and said it might have been the same people running past the greenhouse several times. I told her her shorts were getting dirty and that she should consider a leaf instead. "Why do I need a leaf?"
By fastglass427
Sadly my wife didn't get the memo but frankly those days are pretty much behind us now that we have a teenage son with raging hormones but I think back to those dating days where we would both spend the entire weekend naked with the exception when we would go out to get something to eat and then her wearing a bra was a flip of a coin happily most of the time was without,. I never thought how much I would appreciate the sight of her walking from room to room or her stretching. The sight of a naked breast bouncing along with nipples hard and tight is truly one of the great wonders of the world
By AnonAnon
Doesn't sound like anything a date night a week can't fix. We see similar teenagers angling to get the best possible down blouse when she's at the pool even though she's careful when there are kids around.

When my wife and I were first dating, I had a housemate who was unemployed and always around the house, so we'd either go out or go to her house. At some point, after she got to know him better and he'd seen her tits at a few parties, my wife got comfortable being seen topless in very skimpy panties and yoga pants and it was the norm for about a year until we moved out to another house.
By Jocko64
There is no telling how many people have seen wife either topless (very proud of her natural 34D's, still firm) at 72, many have seen her totally naked. She is casual about it. It is funny though some guys think it is and invite for play, she is a player but extremely selective!
By AnonAnon
Some time ago now my wife modeled for a series of nudes where she was photographed against an old wall in the city with graffiti paint on her and the wall. The images didn't show her face clearly. She attended the opening in a see through halter gauzy top dress that showed off her tits well enough that many people made the connection, which was something she enjoyed in person even though she wanted her face at least a little obscured in the images. I always enjoy watching my wife mingle easily among strangers while essentially topless, and the bottomless images of her on the walls added yet another exciting dimension. The art sold well and we've kept in touch with some of the buyers we met that day, something my wife finds very amusing.

Despite the exposure people at the event seemed to naturally know the limits. However, when she wears see through tops to work, albeit with a bra, she gets a lot of invitations and implied invitations. Probably because it is a lot more provocative where it is not expected.
By Jocko64
Anon, At tender age of 43 my daughter got married and wife went one early afternoon to get proofs. This guy was a professional, and pictures were awesome. This guy kept telling her how photogenic she was and how he would like to do a shoot of her. She said maybe one day, he said I have nothing scheduled balance of day, she asked how long , he said an hour, she agreed to do it then. Now understand, this is what she told me when she presented 200 photos on our anniversary.

It started very discreet, her in different poses, full body, she had blouse and skirt on (has awesome legs), he was enamored with them, asked her to unbutton a couple buttons on blouse to see a bit of bra. He asked her if she would consider taking blouse off, her being an exhibitionist took it off showing a very sheer bra and her nipples now getting hard (they are good 1/2 inch when getting turned on). Then bra comes off, he snapping photos, telling her what to do. He was amazed at how perk her 34D's were for older woman with threes children she nursed. Next was asking her to remove skirt so he could do some leg shots. She said he was shocked when she dropped skirt, no panties just thigh highs, said he had instant bulge in pants looking at her bald pussy. The shots then became very explicit and he touched her many times moving her legs in different positions. She said the conversation became very open and he commented on her baldness and about how long her pussy lips were. She said it was almost like he had never seen a naked woman. About 6 months later she did another shoot with him and when I got home from work that evening she told me the story from that afternoon!

She took a couple bikinis with her, this time he had bottle of wine there, after a couple glasses wife was ready, He had her put on a full mask and the shots were very explicit. She said his dick was bulging and between some shots she had him come to her and rubbed his dick and then unzipped his pants taking it out and sucking him. She told me that within two minutes he was blowing his load down her throat. She said it was tough with the mask on but he took a few shots of her doing it. She took control, saying lets finish the shoot and then you can take care of me. Over the next 22 years she did several shoots, some for groups of semi pros and pros. Almost always masked, a select few received benefits if she was in the mood. I even went to a few of the shoots when there were several pros there. A couple times she had women pros hit on her, one time a one on one with a young woman pro, the gal point blank asked her if she could lick her pussy and she let her. Said it was good but she is not into it! Prefers men!
By AnonAnon
My wife's done a few nude shoots for a photography student friend, but she stripped naked pretty quickly for a photographer who was supposed to do a business profile shot with an edge to it. She'd worn loose clothing to keep from getting any marks on her body so she'd been half expecting it. Her explanation was characteristically simple, "I was just most comfortable in the nude."
By Jocko64
My wife also was comfortable in nude, After all kids were gone and no grand children around there were days she would never get dressed.
By fastglass427
We just recently had an online and phone encounter with some jerkoff who was willing to pay her $1000 to take pictures of her in lingerie and some topless and eventually nude nothing was expected but if she was willing he would love to fuck her. She said she was willing to consider sex with him but her gut was telling her he was creepy in her words well long story short he turned out to be just like she thought and we bailed on the idea. A friend who is a professional photographer who had always had an interest in photographing my wife back when she was younger and she had "a Bangin body" she would have done it back then now even though she is in fantastic shape she considers herself old
By AnonAnon
Probably best to leave money out of these things.

My wife is most comfortable showing off around people we know and when she wants a buzz from showing off she just goes and does it. After a few pointed compliments from a cousin we were staying with she stepped out naked after a shower and spent half and hour making us breakfast completely naked. It was remarkable how quickly it seemed comfortable and fun. When she noticed we were a little abashed about staring at her crotch she broke the ice by lightly brushing her fingers over her lips and drawing our eyes there. After that it was half an hour of enjoying wide shoulders, beautiful collarbones, erect nipples, lightly jiggling tits and a hint of lip.
By Jocko64
One funny time was at our lake home, we had 4 couples as guests for a week, gall all liked sunning on swim platform, one day they came up and we were all going out to eat, guys were all ready and we watching golf match on TV in living/family room.

House has 3 1/2 baths, women scattered to do there thing getting ready and two were in our master suite where we have awesome big shower with two heads. My wife last to come up, Our bath occupied so she goes in Jack and Jill and showers, her clothes all in master. She has to walk by us watching TV. I sitting on love seat she has to walk behind. She carrying her bikini with towel wrapped around her. When she walked by I grabbed towel and off it came, she hit me on the arm and is standing there naked. She says well guys you have seen it all and twirls around a couple times and says do you fellows approve. They were like OH yeah, she says now don't tell your wives you got a show! and walks away. My friends were like holy shit, what a body and she is bald. They were amazed at her! They women found out and of course the blame was on me.

That very night she discovered that one of the guys had a huge dick, he was sitting on couch with just short shorts on no underwear. Before the week was out she had tried his dick for size!
By AnonAnon
I rarely play a part in what my wife wears, but on occasion she takes a request. I voted topless for a party we were giving some friends and co-workers at a local restaurant and my wife elected to have the straps on one of her halter neck dresses lengthened to where the unstructured fabric of the dress barely covered her nipples and the overlapping panels meant to hide her middle were lowered. When we were waiting outside to be seated, the lights of passing cars, which my wife made sure to be positioned to catch, made the dress completely see through. When inside and seated her tits were well displayed along with frequent generous nipple exposure as she reached for food. Any more topless and we'd probably not have been let in.
By fastglass427
Reading your story reminds me of a date many years ago with this nurse I had been seeing for a while, she was recently liberated from an asshole she was chained to her ex husband who left her for an older woman why who the fuck knows she was hot and super horny I guess it was his overbearing shit personality well anyway we had over the top great sex without question plenty for many other topics here.
One Saturday night we were going to dinner with a bunch of friends from work all of whom were married except her and I was her new bo so she was excited, I had met the owners wife before so it was totally awkward. Well she bought a brand new pair of white slack and a white satin camisole top I guess you'd call it thin spaghetti strap loose flowing except when it came to her ample 36C titties. She always loved how I sucked on her nipples and made them hard and as she sad in her words she had mom nipples and they never really were that perky but forget about it after having two kids suck on them. She was modeling her new outfit for me and much to my surprise she was wearing a thong too for the first time she said she didn't want any lines that why she was going braless hench the complaint how it was the perfect top to show off her nipples if she had any to show. I said I have a plan and lifted her top and started sucking them as hard as I could she softly moaned and said oh baby you know how good that feels but you can't do this all the way there and I'm going to stain the front of my pants if you don't stop. I said step #1 Step #2 I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of ice what makes a womans nipples harder than being cold right while driving to the restaurant I had the A/C blowing full tilt and she directed the vents so the air hit her nippes I had her hold the ice bags on her nipples, with her free hand I had her play with them pull on them and roll them between her fingers. On ocassion I would reach for a tittie and help her out but having a car with a stick I needed my right hand. When we got there she said we were early so instead of parking up front I pulled in the back of the lot later telling her friend I didn't want to take a chance of my car getting hit but the real reason was to get in some suck time on her nipples. She asked me how she looked and I smiled and said you look great we walked in and there was a wall when of mirrors when you first walked in and she gave me an elbow and she was smiling to see her nipples proudly being shown off by the satin fabric. When we sat down and she introduced me it was apparent that her nipples were doing their job every woman made eye contact with me and smiled and while their husbands focus were clearly on her nipples. I rubbed her leg and said your dong a great job babe check out the bulge in the waiters pants who was clearly over attentive to us. After a while she excused herself to the ladies room and I could see her in the small hallway motion to me to come here so after a minute of listening t some boring story I excused myself and when I got to the hall she grabbed me and pulled me in a coat room and lifted her top and said suck them, so of course who am I to refuse a lady. I sucked her nipples while alternatingly pulling and tweeking the other one. We made it back to the table and her friend Gerrie said what did you two stop off for a quickie we laughed and she said no it would take a lot longer than that and I just looked at her and thought to myself ok now I know your getting drunk. Back at the table after a bit her friend leans in and say hey your top looks amazing and the guys all love it because your boobs are practically falling out the sides neither of us had noticed that she just laughed and asked the waiter Stiffy as she know referred to him for another glass of wine, she purposely made him lean in so he could get a nice down the blouse shot when she asked him for recommendations as he stood over her shoulder she purposely kept the menu far enough that he had to lean in, her friend caught this right away and practically snorted her wine through her nose. After dinner we all went to a nearby street fair when her attention grabbing continued. On the ride home I got a big tounge kiss for helping her live a fantasy and she gave me a killer blowjob on the ride home she kept me hard almost the entire ride home until I couldn't hold back any more she swallowed my load completely and leaned over and tongue kissed me I could clearly taste the cum, She said time to get my friend hard again so you can fuck the hell out of my pussy tonight. She was a lot of fun sober but boy put some alcohol in her and lookout! The next day we talked about her/our adventure in length and she said she loved finally getting the attention she did but as much fun as it was it seemed to be a bit of a chore so repeating it was probably not going to happen. Being the mechanical guy I am I thought about it the rest of the day even while getting a handjob while watching the game before going out to the bar. The next day I stopped by her place and must have had an excited look on my face, she said what's up with you I smiled and said you know your worry about not repeating our fun I handed her the bag so she could look in as her kids were back from a weekend with their father she got an inquisitive look on her face until she figured it out I had gotten two big eye droppers from a local farm supply and had taken them apart. She couldn't wait to try them out which we did after she got the kids off to bed a bit on the early side and she used the excuse you have camp tomorrow. So afterwards we sat on the couch and she took her shirt off to expose her titites and said have at it my mad scientist. I placed one on each nipple but we had sealing issues and she jumped up and said I know and came bouncing back to the couch with some baby oil which helped make a good seal so I pumped away and she said she could feel it pulling at her nipples, then she blurted out Oh! a breast pump I said a what she said a breast pump women use them for pumping milk I said I thought kids just sucked oh your nipples she said some do and some put it in a bottle, Well after a while I pulled them off to reveal nice firm perky nipples which I proceeded to suck before during and after fucking. Needless to say she came home the next day with two breast pumps she said she got a bunch of congratulations from the old lady in the pharmacy on her being pregnant.. I guess the moral of my long winded story is that its amazing to what lengths ladies will do to get or shall say steal attention. Needless to say from that time forward she never wore a bra when we went out with the exception of a few that I bought for her in a lingerie store (these were pre internet days) that left the tops of her tits exposed as well as her nipples. SOme women try to hide their female attributes but I love women like ours who want to get everyone's attention by saying hey look at me
By Jocko64
Fastglass, great story, fun times! Funny thing, my wife always wore bra, most very sheer that still showed 1/2 inch nips sometimes a shelf bra and then they were easy to see, depending on where we were going she sometimes put band aids over them but rarely wore panties but always had pair in her purse. She loved wearing thigh highs and if she wore pantyhose they were the crotchless ones!
By fastglass427
Yup the good old days as they say to have a woman outwardly be so eroticly adventurous was a great turn on . I have usually been that catalyst to get a woman to cut loose but all she needed was the slightest bit of encouragement and she went way beyond cutting loose. Talk about going topless I barely got my boat untied and her top or whole suit if she wore a one piece was off. She was the first woman i was with that was clean shaven. knowing her free spirit if the internet was around back when we were together there is no doubt inmy mind she would be doing live webcams or postings as long as her anonymity was ensured. She loved to ride on the back of my Harley an excuse for her to dress biker trashy at runs she had no problem flashing her tits and always made sure to wear the thinnest of tank tops so her worked nipples could be seen in all their glory
By AnonAnon
I like that my wife likes to push the boundaries when she can. The very first time I brought her to a biggish party with my friends present, she wore a very thin very light-colored button-front dress without underwear unbuttoned to where the chest exposure was so in your face one of my friends commented on it despite having just met her. Within the half hour she'd let the dress ride up and shown off her pussy very deliberately. The simple blatant near-nudity outfit worn with her attitude won everybody over quickly.
By AnonAnon
As a special treat for our first lunch out together after a bout of illness for me, my wife wore a fitted soft cotton shirt over high-waisted jeans. Braless and unbuttoned provocatively low. Unlike her usual daring see thru tops, this arrangement provided direct views of her tits and, if you angled right, everything. A chest-baring ensemble at lunch is always a special joy and my wife left no opportunity to lean forward and shake the shirt loose from her chest unexploited. A set of long-practiced shoulder movements showed her breasts off beautifully to me, the waiter and the patrons. Particularly provocative were a set of motions she'd make that included her occasionally checking out her chest and adjusting the revealing shirt without achieving any increase in cover.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]