A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
I am still laughing at my wife about this.

Our five year old granddaughter came for a visit several weekends ago. While visiting, she noticed our 8 year old dog, licking himself while lying on the floor in front of us. Suddenly, she asks, why is he licking himself down there. I calmly explained that he had no hands so he could not use a wash rag to wash himself and that is how all animals wash them themselves. I finally made the dog stop and go lay in his bed. I figured that solved her curiosity as no more was said about it.

This past weekend, our son and dildo inlaw ( yes Dildo because she thinks everything is about her) asked us to keep our granddaughter for the weekend. Love to!

We put her to bed around 9:00pm Saturday night. The spare bedroom is up stairs. We had watched a movie in the game room clear across the house. Both of us on the couch. The movie got my wife a bit horny with my accompanied petting of her hairless pussy throughout the movie.

1:00am, the movie ended, my wife decided to give me a BJ. Afterwords I went down on her and got her moaning as usual. I was aware of our granddaughter and kept an eye out for her. After we finished our deeds, we checked on her and she was still asleep.

The next morning at the breakfast table, out of the blue, she asked me why grandma washed me like the dog does. My wife laughed and told her it was something she would learn about when she got much older. She then asked her, if I was hurting her when I washed her. When grandma asked her what she meant, she said, grandma the noise you were making is what mommy makes when daddy is beating her with his doggy thing-y.

LMAO @ Grandma now!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment